Sign in to follow this  
HD

Gang Wars

1354131150picsay.jpg

I am glad to present to you my first custom creation the Gang Wars.

It started when me and simsim 7676 were thinking on another custom and altering different rules which left us with this. Hope all like the idea.

The storyline

Its 3000 AD and teams now know that it is going to be difficult to survive alone in this world which has been hit with financial crisis. The teams hence decide that the only way to survive is by the creation of small gangs. So on 7th January 3000 most teams form their own gangs and put aside mutual hatred of the past. But the ever changing conditions have now led to serious concerns related to turf wars. With not much means of survival left it seems inevitable that every inch of land will be fought for.The Gang Wars will surely erupt.

The rules

• There will be 8 gangs of 3 teams each.
  • Each gang will have the 3 members namely:
    The Chief(Club with stadium capacity from 70000-90000)
    The Second-in-Command(Club with stadium capacity from 50000-70000)
    The Novice(Club with stadium capacity below 50000)
  • There will be empty squads
  • A lottery system will be put to use to distribute the players
  • The players will be given to the gangs and not the clubs and gang must decide who goes where(in their gang that is)
  • There will be three divisions with The Chiefs in division 1 and so on....
  • Every team must rest 2 players from its top 11 while playing on away turf. Note that the replacement players must have rating lower and not equal to the replaced players.
  • The main gang of three will always remain intact but different gangs can help or target one another but remember there is no allied victory.Your aim is to crown your gang as the supreme.
  • The nature and the ambience is volatile and shootouts and gang wars will take place on a regular note.
  • Shootout is a club challenging another club(via friendly) which involves players as bets i.e. a club can challenge another by mutually deciding two players to be put in the pool. The winner gets the losers player along with his.
    That is a gang will lose a member while other will gain one.
  • A GANG WAR is a gang challenging another gang which will have 6 players in the pool. The respective teams will play matches against each other i.e. Chief vs Chief, Novice vs Novice etc. The winner of the gang war gets the players in the pool and gets the opportunity to take any 2 players from the loser gang.
  • There must be atleast 3 shootouts and atleast 1 gang war each team must participate in.
  • Every division winner gets the power to stop 1 transfer while cup winner gets the power to stop 2 transfers(players lost/gained during challenges)
  • The teams will be awarded points on the basis of their league positions at the end of the league. This will decide the winning gang. The winning gang has the power to stop 3 transfers.

Please only managers that can stay committed join although I would like this setup to be filled asap.

Any queries suggestions or help in managing the setup is appreciated:)

The club list will be put up later although there is a hint what clubs will be used.

Re: Gang Wars-New GameWorld

Interested managers:

hdixit

simsim7676

venkrontrueblue11

animattion

chelseatilend28

Closer

forevrunited

jasvendra

gusma

evoked87

gozzy

pinkman

rezwan1492

ashish dabral

idiotse

jkerrs

sjain

Mr. Hammer

itisrising

Indgy

Peppo Espy

adi pratama

Rooney_Persie_RIP

Infernito

Tofu

Cantonathegreat

Are these 2 players the football players or we the managers?

Football players in your team.

eg. Juventus put Vidal and Chelsea put in Mata then the winner of the challenge say Juve get Mata for CV.

Good idea, when will it be up? Might be interested if gameworld is created next week, and if there is any changes or additional rules.

"Every team must rest 2 players from its top 11 while playing on away turf. Note that the replacement players must have rating lower and not equal to the replaced players."

(Difficult to fulfill and determine, probably don't need such rules to complicate the game)

"A lottery system will be put to use to distribute the players. The players will be given to the gangs and not the clubs and gang must decide who goes where."

(Good idea, but how does lottery work?)

Other suggestions:

-8 cool gang names.

-Gangs can swap members(clubs) at the end of the season if both parties agree, at most one member change per gang per season. (this allow representing a certain gang becoming "a prestige", and a choice to work with new gangsters)

-May consider a longer season than just facing each opponent twice since only 8 teams per division.

-Gangwar/shootout etc.... who home and away?

-How to select club?

-How to choose which gang to join? Since this is quite teamwork orientated, is it fine to find a friend to join you in your gang?

-Gangs can swap members(clubs) at the end of the season.

I think that there should be a fight by the end of the season among the Chiefs to buy the others on the basis of friendly games. For eg:- if I & Dixit are 2 Chiefs & I want a manager who is a Commander or Novice in Dixit's team. Then I'll have to play away & home matches to take him in my team & give my same reputed(Commander or Novice) to the other Chief Dixit. This would be called a gang changer challenge.

Good idea' date=' when will it be up? Might be interested if gameworld is created about a week later, and if there is any changes or additional rules.

[i']"Every team must rest 2 players from its top 11 while playing on away turf. Note that the replacement players must have rating lower and not equal to the replaced players."[/i]

(Difficult to fulfill and determine, probably don't need such rules to complicate the game)

"A lottery system will be put to use to distribute the players. The players will be given to the gangs and not the clubs and gang must decide who goes where."

(Good idea, but how does lottery work?)

Other suggestions:

-8 cool gang names.

-Gangs can swap members(clubs) at the end of the season if both parties agree, at most one member change per gang per season. (this allow representing a certain gang becoming "a prestige", and a choice to work with new gangsters)

-May consider a longer season than just facing each opponent twice since only 8 teams per division.

-Gangwar/shootout etc.... who home and away?

-How to select club?

-How to choose which gang to join? Since this is quite teamwork orientated, is it fine to find a friend to join you in your gang?

1. I have thought about it I just want to give the home gang an advantage so that rule. If something better can be suggested I will think over it.

2. Will get this sorted later

Gang names: I had thought of it and I think it would be better if gangsters name their own gangs

I have thought as there will be promotion/relegation the gangs will be swapped accordingly so that all novice remain in 3rd division. That is if a novice gets gets promoted

then he becomes second in command of other gang.

Other things would be thought over.

Another Suggestion on Gang Swap:- if a manager wants to leave a gang and wants to join another gang then

1. He must get an approval from another gang.

2. He must defeat both the managers of his gang to leave his gang. This can be called a Revolt.