Sign in to follow this  
HD

Gang Wars

Re: Gang Wars-New GameWorld

I love the sound of this, count me in.

One question. In the first season when friendlies occur to win the player battle how will this work as players will be TB ( couls be TB for part of season 2 as well).

The loan deal won't work as no doubt all players involved in this will be of a rating that won't allow chairmans to loan them out.

I love the sound of this' date=' count me in.

One question. In the first season when friendlies occur to win the player battle how will this work as players will be TB ( couls be TB for part of season 2 as well).

The loan deal won't work as no doubt all players involved in this will be of a rating that won't allow chairmans to loan them out.[/size']

Thanks for the intrest mate.

I thought about the TBs and when the team lose the player they are forbidden from playing him till his TB expires and he moves. But as no. of teams is low per division the TBs end near the close of the leagues and I think there's where the powers of stopping transfers comes into play

Distribution of players

So here his how I have decided of distributing the players. There will be different pots of players each pot containing 24 players. For each pot there will be a sequence set to the players that is a no. will correspond to each player. A gang chief will be asked to allot 3 numbers to each gang. The gang chief will not know the sequence the only people knowing the sequence would be me and Venkrontrueblue11. The sequence will be revealed after the gang chief tells his numbers that he has alloted to each gang. The player next to your no. will be yours(i.e. your gangs').

This process will go on for an amount of time till some amount of players present with each one. After the process if somebody wants some more players they may PM me or Venkrontrueblue11 regarding it.

Also the legendary Italian scout Peppo Espy will be joining this GW.

Distribution of players

So here his how I have decided of distributing the players. There will be different pots of players each pot containing 24 players. For each pot there will be a sequence set to the players that is a no. will correspond to each player. A gang chief will be asked to allot 3 numbers to each gang. The gang chief will not know the sequence the only people knowing the sequence would be me and Venkrontrueblue11. The sequence will be revealed after the gang chief tells his numbers that he has alloted to each gang. The player next to your no. will be yours(i.e. your gangs').

This process will go on for an amount of time till some amount of players present with each one. After the process if somebody wants some more players they may PM me or Venkrontrueblue11 regarding it.

When will alloting of player start?

When will alloting of player start?

As soon as we get enough managers and most importantly my exams end:p:o(that would be by thursday). Besides clubs and gangs need to be alloted as well before that.:)

Distribution of players

What if 2 gang chiefs give 2 same numbers? & also how will the gang members & chiefs be chosen?

What if 2 gang chiefs give 2 same numbers? & also how will the gang members & chiefs be chosen?

You've got it wrong. A gang chief will choose all numbers for a pot. Then for next pot another gang representative will choose nos. to give to all gangs.

Me :P:D. The players in the pots and the sequence will be decided by me and Venk and other gangs may choose.

So its like if I'm a gang chief & I got a pot then I'll have to choose 3 nos. each from the pot for the 8 gangs?

So its like if I'm a gang chief & I got a pot then I'll have to choose 3 nos. each from the pot for the 8 gangs?

Absolutely right. Will be posting the teams and the gangs in a short while:)