Barcelona full team - who to sell?

JoshBrfc

I've recently started a new setup (world championship) with Barcelona and i have the full team im just wondering which of any of the players if i had to sell to get some money would you sell? As you will all be aware, i have a lot of players.

Any replies appreciated.

Obviously there are obvious ones like Alcantara etc that will be going nowhere, i'm curious what people think of the team anyway. Players like Dos Santos and so on.. oh and that **** guy Lionel something or other. Thinking of selling him.

Re: Barcelona full team - who to sell?

I've recently started a new setup (world championship) with Barcelona and i have the full team im just wondering which of any of the players if i had to sell to get some money would you sell? As you will all be aware' date=' i have a lot of players.

Any replies appreciated.

Obviously there are obvious ones like Alcantara etc that will be going nowhere, i'm curious what people think of the team anyway. Players like Dos Santos and so on.. oh and that **** guy Lionel something or other. Thinking of selling him.[/quote']

Valdes, Puyol, Abidal, Adriano, Alves, Mascherano, Pedro, Villa, Sanchez, Jonathan Dos Santos, Fontas, Cuenca imo if you can get better talents.

I appreciate the feedback but surely Masch is worth keeping as he may get a rise? I've already got rid of Abidal and im selling dos santos so i agree there. Alves is still one of the best right backs around though.. and Alexis?! :eek:

Cheers for the reply though... i was hoping for more of an insight on the younger players.

I appreciate the feedback but surely Masch is worth keeping as he may get a rise? I've already got rid of Abidal and im selling dos santos so i agree there. Alves is still one of the best right backs around though.. and Alexis?! :eek:

Cheers for the reply though... i was hoping for more of an insight on the younger players.

Sanchez has far from impressed this season, overhyped by many...

Gotze, Hazard would be better buys.

Get El-Shaarawy, Zouma, Nastasic, Luiz Danilo, Alaba, James Rodriguez, Gotze, Kroos, Eriksen, Lamela, Oscar, Isco, Hummels, Shaqiri... The list is endless you can sell most of the Barcelona youths even.

Many other talents playing much more regularly which is better for their development too. Keep Deulofeu, Tello for now I would say.

Caleb.