THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

Gorbash

Re: THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

thegaffer.png

seasonithestory.png

Congratulations go to the Men who after 19 weeks of grueling battles managed to be humble enough to concede on enough occasions to earn their path down into Division 2.

Coritiba, Colon, and Real Sporting are the history making first Men to take this journey to the next stage in this long campaign. There quest in the Season II sequel is to do it all over again, should be easy against the fearsome Dragon teams, but those pesky Hobbit teams might cause a stumbling block to last for the next campaign and come out having been more consistently humble than the most humble of beings.

Mighty Dragons Barcelona, Manchester City, and Bayern Munchen have broken free of their lairs and embark on a quest for Man-flesh in the second season. the 17 remaining Men will once again go toe-to-toe with their own kind with the distinct goal of being more humble over the course of the entire season. For good fortune in 'The Gaffer' initially only comes to those with the biggest hearts!

'The Gaffer: Season II' begins on May 7th 2013

Here are Seasons One's finishing positions -

DIVISION ONE

FC St. Pauli ©38 194 94

Argentinos Juniors 38 207 93

Pescara Calcio 38 191 90

MSV Duisburg 38 69 85

Birmingham City 38 67 79

Hércules 38 39 74

Torino 38 100 73

Sporting de Braga 38 8 59

Blackburn Rovers 38 2 58

Real Sociedad 38 17 56

Atlante 38 -52 53

Hellas Verona 38 11 52

1. FC Kaiserslautern 38 -30 49

Seattle Sounders 38 -46 43

Amkar 38 -65 30

Real Murcia 38 -144 27

AS Nancy Lorraine 38 -122 26

Real Sporting ®38 -72 24

Colón ®38 -153 22

Coritiba ®38 -221 22

DIVISION TWO

Barcelona ©38 167 104

Manchester City (P)38 129 90

Real Madrid 38 150 89

Bayern München (P)38 127 87

AC Milan 38 144 85

Manchester United 38 119 83

--------------------------------

Internazionale 38 102 83

Chelsea 38 94 83

Juventus 38 104 76

Paris Saint-Germain 38 124 74

Llanelli 38 -70 40

Braintree Town 38 -118 39

Stranraer 38 -116 29

Hayes & Yeading United 38 -85 28

Prestatyn Town 38 -124 27

East Stirlingshire 38 -108 26

Aberystwyth Town 38 -149 21

Airbus UK 38 -156 19

Albion Rovers 38 -156 17

Bangor City 38 -178 11

thegaffercompletestone.jpg

ONE VACANCY

Click on the above logo to read all about 'The Gaffer'

222216d1281992067-birmingham-city-revival-badge.png

BIRMINGHAM CITY

Seeking a forumer interested in taking over at the helm of Birmingham City in this crazy concept which begins with all being as bad as they can possibly be before turning the tide to get as good as possible.

If you like the concept and want to give it a go, Season Two officially ticked over today and there are 19 other great forumers hoping you'll join them!

PM me if interested.

pescarapiccolo.png

Pescara Calcio starts their campaign with a great 7-2 defeat followed by a 3-1 defeat. So its 2 matches & we've conceeded 10 goals when my team rating is 81. What will happen when my team rating will be 60-62.

TRANSFER UPDATE- Pescara signs 23 useless 60 rated GKs & have sold out 12 of their high rated players. So my team will be full of GKs. ''The club should officially be renamed as Pescara Keepers.'', says the fans:rolleyes:(fans???:confused:some people have nothing to do really!!!:D:D).

Elusive one he is.

You been spending?

I've been spending since last season,taking some of best external players available such as Bale,Hummels,Moutinho,Lamela as players like this will be hard to get in later stages of this and i need this kind of players to win Division 1 later.

I save my money a bit to pay them if they have a concern as i'll always play 60 rated player for at least 2 more seasons

I've been spending since last season' date='taking some of best external players available such as Bale,Hummels,Moutinho,Lamela as players like this will be hard to get in later stages of this and i need this kind of players to win Division 1 later.

I save my money a bit to pay them if they have a concern as i'll always play 60 rated player for at least 2 more seasons[/quote']

Thats fair enough mate.

I've decided not to buy anyone just yet & get relegated as a priority over players - may miss out on some but I'm thinking I wont be battling unhappy players & spending my moneys on them.

Sitting on about £153m at the moment from risers & automatic player value increases.

• 3 weeks later...

Losing is a tough challenge in this GW... :(

we were losing 0-1 till 79', but then my guys decided to counter-attack and scored 3 goals in the last 11 minutes.. such a shame..

now we're over 7 points from the bottom and relegation seems far away...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...