THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

Gorbash

Re: THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

Think I am going to lower my number of non forum setups so I would love to take this on.

It will be pretty cool to see all of the match reports where we will all be happy to lose.

The signings in terms of who and when will be very interesting, you will have to think opposite to normal setups to start but at the same time think about when to get someone in and how that combines with concerns.

After all of that, I am of course - In :D

I think this GW will run longer than Elimination Gauntlet and even Purgatory. This is 38-match-a-season and although it can finish in as few as 4 seasons I dont think there's any realisitic chance of that happening ;).

Great work as usual Ben. Interested and thanks for inviting :).

I'm not too sure on that it'll be more long lived then Purgatory in all honesty

:P but I guess we'll see eeh Ghora ;)

In this GW people can actually stop the guy who is looking favourite to win by losing to its nearest rival just like we're doing with Penarol in Protege. This means guys will find it really hard to reach the top of division 1 here again much like Protege. And I'm not sure of Purgatory's longevity as Ben is in a far better position than others.

In this GW people can actually stop the guy who is looking favourite to win by losing to its nearest rival just like we're doing with Penarol in Protege. This means guys will find it really hard to reach the top of division 1 here again much like Protege. And I'm not sure of Purgatory's longevity as Ben is in a far better position than others.

Agreed, and with Ben only 3 points off the top of Div 1 with 5 to play Purgatory could be all over before the first ratings increase!

As per the schedule on the first post, I am announcing that applications to be in from the beginning of the game world are now closed.

APPLICATIONS ON THE FORUM WILL CLOSE AT 12PM (GAME TIME) ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 6TH.

THURSDAY DECEMBER 6TH 2012

• MANAGERS CHOSEN WILL BE CONTACTED VIA PERSONAL INVITE FROM ME (Gorbash) HERE ON THE FORUM, YOU WILL NEED TO RESPOND TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE.
  • YOU WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND. IF BY THAT TIME YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED, YOUR PLACE MAY BE OFFERED TO SOMEONE ELSE.

We have ample interested parties, I will get round to informing the 20 participants of their offer to take part asap.

Remember - You MUST respond that you accept the offer in a PM to me for you to be confirmed in. If you have not responded by tomorrow, I may offer the position elsewhere.

If you have just discovered this gameworld and would be interested in joining, you can still stick your interest down on here, but you will have to make do with a shortlist position.

The list of managers selected and confirmed for The Gaffer is as follows -

Gorbash

Elohim

Hancock

iAwesome

Venkrontrueblue11

Ghora

The Mechanic

Like_A_Boas

Noisy

Ryans Tornado

drseanfitz

Gozzy

RayNFFC

ryangal1982

jkerrs

Gonzodan

prince 88

ashtini

NariN

Still waiting on one confirmation, this is because this member has PM switched off on their account. I havn't managed to get hold of them today yet. I will give it until 1pm Game Time tomorrow for them to accept the invite which they need to post on here, as I cannot send them the official one like everyone else received. This person is -

Rooney_Persie_RIP

Sincere apologies to the rest of you, I had to choose 20, and to decide the final few participants was difficult but a decision had to be made, I have a strict schedule to stick to.

For you guys I will automatically stick you on the Shortlist and PM you the instant there is a position available. If you don't want to be on the shortlist then please PM me at your convenience and I will remove your name. This unlucky forumers are -

ashish_dabral

brunopinto90

Closer

Dreamers

fowftw

Gusma

Jasvendra

SJain

yamil_Mc

thedraw.png

Sporting Braga Gonzodan

Hercules prince 88

Seattle Sounders iAwesome

Torino drseanfitz

Colon ryangal1982

Real Murcia Like_A_Boas

Pescara Calcio RayNFFC

Real Sociedad Ryans Tornado

Birmingham City Rooney_Persie_RIP

Kaiserslautern Ghora

Argentinos Juniors Noisy

Blackburn Rovers jkerrs

Duisberg NariN

Coritiba Gorbash

Nancy Lorraine Gozzy

Atlante ashtini

Amkar Hancock

Real Sporting The Mechanic

St. Pauli Venkrontrueblue11

Hellas Verona Elohim

If in any way you are unhappy with your allocation, and you find someone equally unhappy, you have until about 1pm game time on Monday to switch out your teams.

For a switch to be official, I must receive a PM from both parties switching clearly stating that they are happy with this transaction.

I will create 'The Gaffer' once everyone is completely finalized on Monday at the above time.

But for now, enjoy the weekend and go fertilize your feet for firstly we must all blend in with the Hobbits!