THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

Gorbash

Re: THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

boaz "Gozzy" solossa steered AS Nancy Lorraine to victory against Aberystwyth Town.

AS Nancy Lorraine outclassed Aberystwyth Town and thrashed them 12 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Moukandjo was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 6 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sami and Hélder were also amongst the goalscorers.

Oh no!!!

Elo please teach me how to lose :P

Guest drseanfitz

Got some accepted bids

Adrian Centurion - uncontested - very promising youngster, full argentinian international I believe

Alexander Kacaniklic?? - will probably withdraw this bid

Andre Wisdom - not sure If I'll get him

Bangna Bruma - uncontested for the promising youngster

Jurgen Locadia - as above

Still waiting for the colon to reply to an offer;)

The offer for Francisco PORTILLO of Málaga CF from Argentinos Juniors has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

Playing regular football for Malaga hoping for a +5

The offer for Javi MANQUILLO of Atlético Madrid from Argentinos Juniors has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

Played one game for Atletico and a regular in reserve side

The offer for Alexandre LACAZETTE of Lyon from Argentinos Juniors has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

Regular striker for Lyon swapped two players for him

The offer for Ramiro FUNES MORI of River Plate from Argentinos Juniors has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

Regular starter for River Plate

The offer for Óscar BENÍTEZ of Lanús from Argentinos Juniors has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

Huge talent at Lanus

The offer for Agustín ALLIONE of Vélez Sársfield from Argentinos Juniors has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Regular for Velez

All the above were uncontested, not prepared to pay over the odds for players when the objectives are to get relegated.

Borges WILLIAN has completed his move to Duisburg from Shakhtar Donetsk for 2,050,000 plus Valeri DOMOVCHIYSKI and Emil JULA
Joe ALLEN has completed his move to Duisburg from Liverpool in a swap deal for Jürgen GJASULA and Burakcan ****
The offer for Memphis DEPAY of PSV from Duisburg has been accepted along with other club offers. PSV will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I think that I have better chance of getting Depay. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Should that not be 'may the worst man lose'? :D

no... the best manager definitely lost:p

sean fitzpatrick was unable to prevent a Torino defeat to Atlante.

Torino slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Atlante in their Division 1 fixture.

although I think some people forgot the point of the league

Ashley Holtom steered Atlante to victory against Torino.

Atlante beat Torino 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Torres scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Vogt and Napolés were also amongst the goalscorers.

Thought my avg rating of 76 would struggle.

Fairplay Sean, I didnt see what you did coming - huge kudos mate.

boaz "Gozzy" solossa was unable to prevent a AS Nancy Lorraine defeat to Seattle Sounders.

AS Nancy Lorraine were hammered by Seattle Sounders 8 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bayauw was on the scoresheet for his side.

YES!!!

Coritiba lose 9-0 though so we only go 2nd bottom. This setup is funny, isn't it?? :D

Ghora (Forum) steered Kaiserslautern to victory against St.

Pauli.

Kaiserslautern beat St.

Pauli 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bunjaku had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jessen and Yahia were amongst the goalscorers.

Worst possible start.

Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your Assistant Manager attempted to pick a better side.

He's been sacked with immediate effect right after the game.

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) was unable to prevent a Argentinos Juniors defeat to Blackburn Rovers.

Argentinos Juniors slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Blackburn Rovers in their Division 1 fixture.

thanks Blackburn my assistant even picked a strong side so i was worried at the start.

Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your Assistant Manager attempted to pick a better side.

Damn you assistant!

Much appreciation to your assistant! 9 - 0' date=' couldn't have asked for a better start! I just wonder if goal difference will also play a part in the battle for relegation?

A few more 9 - 0 losses and I'll be laughing.

YES!!!

Coritiba lose 9-0 though so we only go 2nd bottom. This setup is funny, isn't it?? :D

Don't you just love it?

Really enjoying this so far. Extremely interesting to see all the game plans you guys have elected to use and to see what actually works as the season moves on.

I'm going to try to go as long as possible without even scoring! We'll see how long I can manage that.