THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

Gorbash

Re: THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

A very satisfying 3-0 defeat for the Kaisers against Sean's krap of a Torino side. Up next is the loser of all losers Colon. Anything other than a 3 point would be a bonus I reckon. :o

Carved out a 2-2 draw against Colon. :D Handing them their second POINT of the season in the process. B):P

Colón 1 - 7 Sporting de Braga

Massive win!

Serious respect to Colon!!!! ;)

I don't know how he does it, I 'beat' him 4-0 earlier in the season too. Depressing.

I lost nicely to Argentinos Juniors today 2-12. Best GD in the league now, and just 1 place from 'The Zone'. Three points still separates us though :(

I don't know how he does it' date=' I 'beat' him 4-0 earlier in the season too. Depressing.

I lost nicely to Argentinos Juniors today 2-12. Best GD in the league now, and just 1 place from 'The Zone'. Three points still separates us though :([/quote']

Well if you can't lose against em, join em. Crazy arrows here I come :D

I have to say...I love this set-up!

Elohim (Forum) was unable to prevent a Hellas Verona defeat to fierce rivals Pescara Calcio.

Hellas Verona were given a football lesson by Pescara Calcio as they were hammered 12 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pescara had 86 shots ! hahaha xD

i had a simple plan . . . I wil try to get relegated . . . And if win 2 matches then i will aim for top spot in league cause higher you finish more money you get . . . With that money i can build my squad :D

Ok fair enough. At least you have a plan. I see a few flaws with it myself, but who am I to judge. I hope the extra prize money will be helpful to you. Good luck, and I hope you beat me badly when we next play. :)

Last match (27th) was against Duisburg and Amkar are happy to say we lost yet again, we're on a roll now

;). Stay in 19th place with 4 points after 13 games and I must say the most disappointing thing is that goal difference is really not up to the mark with ours being -22. Hoping to lose by bigger margins in the future but I won't complain with 25 simple losses ;). Ok, new signing for Amkar.

NOW, let's play a game!

Guess Amkar's New Signing!

There are 3 clues from which you have to guess the player:

1) He is popularly known as 'scum'

2) He is well publicised racist

And this is perhaps the clue which reveals the smallest amount of info but here it is, clue number 3!

HANDOFIDIOT_zps7836c910.png

Answers/guesses please..!!

i had a simple plan . . . I wil try to get relegated . . . And if win 2 matches then i will aim for top spot in league cause higher you finish more money you get . . . With that money i can build my squad :D

I never knew that plan exist!! Good plan,if it works but then again my team already great,all i hope is i'll relegated this season so the stars in my team don't get concern for not playing

Last match (27th) was against Duisburg and Amkar are happy to say we lost yet again' date=' we're on a roll now

;). Stay in 19th place with 4 points after 13 games and I must say the most disappointing thing is that goal difference is really not up to the mark with ours being -22. Hoping to lose by bigger margins in the future but I won't complain with 25 simple losses ;). Ok, new signing for Amkar.

NOW, let's play a game!

[b']Guess Amkar's New Signing![/b]

There are 3 clues from which you have to guess the player:

1) He is popularly known as 'scum'

2) He is well publicised racist

And this is perhaps the clue which reveals the smallest amount of info but here it is, clue number 3!

HANDOFIDIOT_zps7836c910.png

Answers/guesses please..!!

Lol, you had me at racist ... Who'd want that uruguayan piece of twonk ?