THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

Gorbash

Re: THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

Sorry to the gameworld owner hope you wnt mind advertising from me :)[/center][/color][/size][/font][/b]

Just saying' date=' usually ... you ask for permission from the gameworld owner/thread owner [b']prior[/b] to posting ads for other setups.

Hellas Verona have suffered their heaviest ever away league defeat after losing 11 - 0 away to Torino .

Elohim (Forum) was unable to prevent a Hellas Verona defeat to Torino.

Hellas Verona were hammered by Torino 11 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Getting the hang of this now

:P

FINALLY! Something to bring our goal difference down!

Amkar suffered their biggest home defeat ever after losing 0-9 to Argentinos Juniors

After 17 matches we remain in last place, 4 points behind second last. Currently have 4 points, couldn't be happier!

3 very good rises for us today as well:

Fernandez Suso: 75 ---> 83

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain: 86 ---> 88

Luis Suarez: 92 ---> 93

Bought Suarez very recently, good investment ;)!

• 2 weeks later...

TheGaffer_zpsa553271f.jpg

A different Race

St. Pauli 2 - 1 Argentinos Junior

In a bid to finish as league Champions to fund their extending ambitions it was a vital clash between Juniors and Pauli. Lacazette opened the scoring what looked like a one sided match. But a team which was restored of its cream as Schurrle and Herrmann joined back the squad sheet fought their way back with Herrmann getting a brace.

From sitting in last place with 4 points, behind second last by 6 odd andthird last by 10, Amkar have won 5 in a row, the latest over Coritiba 11-2 which sees us up on 19 points after 22 games and now one place out of relegation, ******!

St. Pauli 12 - 2 Sporting de Braga

Always nice to see!

My hopes of getting relegated this season have all but gone however.

I have the Gaffer Cup final in a few weeks which is good, and the the knockout stages of the SMFA Shield too. So still plenty to play for at Braga. :)

Elo's Verona stopped my 5th losing streak as we draw 0-0. Still only 1 point above the relegation zone though. Very satisfied with my recent form as we are in the midtable 6 matches ago and we had some great records after that

Anyway,what Hancock has done with Amkar?? Amkar doing really well 5 matches ago with only collecting 4 points,but suddenly they win 5 matches in a row,resulting they climb up relegation zone

• 2 weeks later...

After my awful run of form, I don't know how it happened where I won 5 out of 5, I've lost the last 3, the latest match 9-0 to St. Pauli :D. In relegation zone, will be looking to lose more matches now to get myself safely secured there..