THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

Re: THE GAFFER - There and Back Again

THE GAFFER Cup Final

B. Munich 1 - 1 Sporting de Braga

Sporting de Braga win 4 - 3 on penalties

Even though I'm not losing as much as I need to in the league' date=' it's great to win the first trophy of the GW. :)[/quote']

You are supposed to lose in the cups too. You are losers if you won something :P

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FOREWORD It is time for the final Gorbash game word of 2012. With this effort I am looking for another high concept event drizzled with adventure, fantasy and cover story not seen in m

Re: THE GAFFER - There and Back Again Time Is Nearly Upon Us...... Your teams will be offered to you shortly.

Re: THE GAFFER - There and Back Again Much appreciation to your assistant! 9 - 0' date=' couldn't have asked for a better start! I just wonder if goal difference will also play a part in the battle

YES! Destroyed 12-1 by Pescara

:D We're on 27 points, 5 points ahead of the highest relegation team who are on 22 points. Hoping to cut the deficit quickly. Really disappointed with how things have gone from our brilliant start to the season. Next up is a very tough match against Murcia.

Another loss for Nancy,this time 4-0 defeat against Duisburg. 23 points so far,just 1 point above 18th placed Coritiba and 3 points above 19th placed Real Sporting. With just 8 games to go,i think only 6 teams realistically have a chance to be relegated. Colon at the bottom looks comfortable so far with only 12 points,but after what i see in Amkar, a good run of form can make them go out from relegation zone so easily. Then there are Coritiba,Sporting,Amkar,Real Murcia and my Nancy who could get relegated

Hey Fellas,

As you know very well guys that i enjoy this game more than anything in life. But know there comes a period of realization in me that its the final 1 month that will shape the rest of my life. As my Medical entrances approach on 5th May there is a need of continuous revisions and through study. Thus i have decided to finally overcome my addition to soccermanager and making gameworlds. I will not leave soccermanager but will just keep it as a change and will be available only for 1 to 2 hour daily max

So guys i will cutting up clubs now and would like to stay only i the ones which i really really enjoy. I hope you know i dnt quit too often but as this month is very crucial i will play my cards very safely. Its really sad that i could see my plan out of watching Pauli build from strength to strength then pushing it down to Division 2. Gorbash dude i am really sorry for leaving my club. Hope you understand

You all people are great friends of me! Thanx for a wonderfull time here and sorry to leave you all so soon :):(

Regards Venk

Hey Fellas' date='

As you know very well guys that i enjoy this game more than anything in life. But know there comes a period of realization in me that its the final 1 month that will shape the rest of my life. As my Medical entrances approach on 5th May there is a need of continuous revisions and through study. Thus i have decided to finally overcome my addition to soccermanager and making gameworlds. I will not leave soccermanager but will just keep it as a change and will be available only for 1 to 2 hour daily max

So guys i will cutting up clubs now and would like to stay only i the ones which i really really enjoy. I hope you know i dnt quit too often but as this month is very crucial i will play my cards very safely. Its really sad that i could see my plan out of watching Pauli build from strength to strength then pushing it down to Division 2. Gorbash dude i am really sorry for leaving my club. Hope you understand

You all people are great friends of me! Thanx for a wonderfull time here and sorry to leave you all so soon :):(

Regards Venk[/quote']

Good luck Mr V!

• 2 weeks later...

In probably what proved to be most important match for me against Gorbash' Coritiba, i lose all my chances to get relegated. I was only 1 points above relegation zone before the match and a lose will make me go straight into relegation zone,but instead i won 7-2. It makes us impossible to be relegated,congratulations to Coritiba,Colon and Real Sporting. I thought i did well after my bad start but you 3 are just awesome

been away for 4 days and set me team on holiday mode and unfortunately won both games and i'm 1 point off top spot:mad: i plan to lose the last game at all costs and make sure I dont finish top (or bottom);) congratulations to all the winners (or losers):D

Welcome back' date=' was wandering what happened to you.[/i'] :o

Unlike everyone else who's been congratulating the 3 relegated clubs' date=' I'll be honest here, I wish I could rip the bottom 3's intestines out by hand. Such a brilliant start we had, then we screwed it all up :([/quote']

Haha, thanks for all the congrats and...um think I better avoid Hancock for a while!

Nearly blew it at the end, but soo glad to hold onto relegation. Looking forward to next season!