SM Credits

I think SM can change its daily credit reward system. Since they are playing with it according to their will, I suggest, why not reward credits based on the reputation level of managers. there are 10 levels and obviously reputation below 40 doesn't count. So, based on these levels, award credits. The higher the level the more the credits you receive each day you log in. As simple as that.. You can also give extra for the gold managers..

Re: SM Credits

I agree about the gold manager getting more points part. Before the currency to credits switchover gold managers got discounted for renewing gold membership. At 1st it seemed ok as if it evened you out over the amount of free daily awards over the 12 months. Now your going to get a whole 400-500 free credits in a year. Worthless in today's game. Nice way to reward the loyal customers

Re: SM Credits

I agree about the gold manager getting more points part. Before the currency to credits switchover gold managers got discounted for renewing gold membership. At 1st it seemed ok as if it evened you out over the amount of free daily awards over the 12 months. Now your going to get a whole 400-500 free credits in a year. Worthless in today's game. Nice way to reward the loyal customers

Of course SM should differentiate among different types of members.. i bought 4600 sm credits before it all changed.. and if i login every day in a year, i would have got at least 365 credits a year, so according to my calculation I was quite relaxed of renewing my gold membership for at least 5-6 more years with these credits. now I can increase at most twice.. why because they increased the sm credit you rcv for free and not the ones you already bought.. What kind of system is that?