Sign in to follow this  
jamaicaman

Strange transfer activity

Hi,

I have seen in one of my worlds few strange transfers, for example one manager have signed Fabregas value 37.9 mil from an unmanaged club for 1.73 mil plus Christian riksen value 15 mil and Kevin Mirallas value 7.7 mil - there is 14 mil difference,any thoughts?

or selling a player Gary Bocaly (who the hell is he?) to an unmanaged club at 15 mil when is value is only 5.9 mil

I would appreciate your opinions on this subject.

Thanks

Re: Strange transfer activity

If the club he bought from was unmanaged' date=' then theres no foul pay there.

Also, the chairman of the unmanaged clubs may value Erikson and Mirallas more if he has a lack of depth in those areas of his squad already.

Entirely plausible mate.[/quote']

When ever I place a bid on any player in any club once the amount is below a certain value I always get the message ''the deal does not meet the XXX chairman valuation...'' so I still wonder how sometimes those deals do work even though the value paid is around 30% below the actual one

Re: Strange transfer activity

this is not a questionable transfer mate cuz the transfer was done with an unmanaged club.

its just that the players at that club(probably barca in your case) had more value than their proposed value because of some reasons.moreover the value of a plyer during a P/E is usually more than his value at the team for which he plays before the deal.moreover the difference is not 14 mil but is less cuz barca values fabregas at about 33 mil.moreover erikson is expected to rise so that might have increased his value in the deal.

but nonetheless,it was a really good deal for the other manager.