Sign in to follow this  
JebeDaiaS

Game Engine.

Wedding Dresses 2013 How to Customize the Wedding Dresses

www.promdressesc.com to the tune of

prom dresses DressilyMe Turns Three Years Old Today Traditionally, a red veil piece was part of the bride's outfit for covering her face throughout the ceremony. Phoenix and dragon bridal gown models symbolized the balance of male and female energy. The bride is often seen using the red veil that covering her head and oftentimes her face.

www.sellweddingdresses.co.uk The Elegance of Gowns Dressing based on the occasion simply leaves effective impact on other people. It states about your great dressing feeling. Also it doesn make you feel unpleasant..

www.bridesmaiddressesale.co.uk Show Your Uniqueness On Your Special Day at radio, she said. not just classic rock, but classic rock or country from a certain period. You get in your demo and you work it. It is a good idea to choose a cocktail dress adorned with sequin embellishment. If you want to show how sexy and hot you are, why don't you go for strapless dresses. This neck style helps to accent your shoulder and bust beauty a lot.

Riferimento: Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

TACTIC SECRETS:

Use 3-5-2 slow' date=' attacking, last 3 checked-----unbelievable results.

Its not like we can hack in SM and fix the match engine. Here is the SECRET to not LOSING!

And If they try to counter that tactic, buy half time switch to 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1 defensive, and you will manage a tie. PROOF:

I had Man City squad, and by half time, I was losing 3-1. I immediately switched tactics and beat Real Madrid! (3-3 by end of game--------Won 3-1 in penalties) :D:D:D:D:D:D Hope this works for all

ZLOOKY-PEDIA

What are this incredible results?

You play in competitive gw, gold championship or national championship (usually not competitive)? There are some differences, custom gw are harder than national championship. Let me know. :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: How about making a realistic game engine ?

Sorry' date=' but till it's just your thought on how the engine works, and not how it works effectively, could you please share your informations with us, so that we can verify it for ourself?

You wouldn't disclose us the real functioning of the engine but just what you think you have discovered in your game experience.

Then we will also able to experiment, improve our experience and share our results with the community.

What do you think?

However thank you for your important contribution to this topic.[/quote']

Sure.

The experiments i tried where based on my attempt to come up with assumptions that would logically reflects real life. I put myself in SMs shoes and started making theories (as if I was programming a football management game) and checked these one by one. I have to add here that this is average based and the sample size is not large enough to make these conclusions concrete, but like you said the community can improve on them.

The patterns that emerged from these experiments tell me that the match engine follows these rough guide-lines:

1. Tactics is the main thing that determines who wins/loses.

2. Number of attackers vs number of defenders in tactics is a key point. More defenders means less goals conceded (but not necessarily a win).

3. Number of midfielders is directly related to possession. DMs and AMs count as midfielders.

4. Using arrows that actually transfers a player's position (from D to M or M to F) play a role in the final count of Ds, Ms, and Fs.

5. Teams with more possession tend to win more games.

6. Instructions for tactics play a big role in the overall outcome of that tactic (meaning the same tactic but with different instructions can have very different outcomes).

7. Ratings are not individual but rather team based because this is basically a team sport. Having Messi (99) in attack with a team of 90s is no different than having a team of 91s.

8. Condition and morale can have a negative effect on the outcome.

9. There is no horizontal effect on tactics, from left side to right side. (no pattern that i can see, may be needs more experimentation since they have these in the instructions).

Now applying these guidelines are not match specific. You can have more Ds and Ms and possession and shot and still lose. These pattern will start to emerge in the outcome of a whole season. With these guidelines applied on choosing my tactics for each individual match (i don't just use 1 tactic all the time - i choose my tactics depending on my opponent), I was able to win 3 leagues, 2 cups, finish a season without defeats, win a game 11-0, etc.

It doesn't mean I figured the engine out. It doesn't mean I'm invincible.

Re: Riferimento: Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

What are this incredible results?

You play in competitive gw' date=' gold championship or national championship (usually not competitive)? There are some differences, custom gw are harder than national championship. Let me know. :)[/quote']

Any sm owned gameworlds. Fors custom championships, they dont work.

Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

TACTIC SECRETS:

Its not like we can hack in SM and fix the match engine. Here is the SECRET to not LOSING!

And If they try to counter that tactic, buy half time switch to 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1 defensive, and you will manage a tie. PROOF:

I had Man City squad, and by half time, I was losing 3-1. I immediately switched tactics and beat Real Madrid! (3-3 by end of game--------Won 3-1 in penalties) :D:D:D:D:D:D Hope this works for all

ZLOOKY-PEDIA

3-5-2 is popular against unmanaged teams because it has the highest number of midfielders and forwards possible (all other tactics with 5 midfielders, including DMs and AMs, have 1 forward). This means that you tend to have a higher possession percentage and also higher ration of attackers vs defenders which tends to lead to more goals scored.

'Attacking' instruction tend to give more leverage for scoring (provided you have enough attacker v defender ration). This is a double edge sword. More leverage for scoring is always good to have a higher probability to win but sometimes what you want is a leverage towards not conceding (you were losing 3-1 at half time - may be 1 of those 3 goals could have been avoided).

'Slow' instruction tend to decrease the overall amount of scoring chances for the match. Again a double edge sword because if you have a dominant tactic against your opponent, it will mean you probably win with a lower score than possible (and will not have the achievement like 10-0 for example).

In a league with a majority of unmanaged clubs (or a lot of human managers who don't know what they are doing :)), you can use the 3-5-2 tactics with all normal instructions and never change that till the end of the season and still win it (provided you log on cup matches to refresh your player selection so they don't NMF).

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: How about making a realistic game engi

Sure.

The experiments i tried where based on my attempt to come up with assumptions that would logically reflects real life. I put myself in SMs shoes and started making theories (as if I was programming a football management game) and checked these one by one. I have to add here that this is average based and the sample size is not large enough to make these conclusions concrete' date=' but like you said the community can improve on them.

The patterns that emerged from these experiments tell me that the match engine follows these rough guide-lines:

2. Number of attackers vs number of defenders in tactics is a key point. More defenders means less goals conceded (but not necessarily a win).

3. Number of midfielders is directly related to possession. DMs and AMs count as midfielders.

4. Using arrows that actually transfers a player's position (from D to M or M to F) play a role in the final count of Ds, Ms, and Fs.

6. Instructions for tactics play a big role in the overall outcome of that tactic (meaning the same tactic but with different instructions can have very different outcomes).

7. Ratings are not individual but rather team based because this is basically a team sport. Having Messi (99) in attack with a team of 90s is no different than having a team of 91s.

9. There is no horizontal effect on tactics, from left side to right side. (no pattern that i can see, may be needs more experimentation since they have these in the instructions).

Now applying these guidelines are not match specific. You can have more Ds and Ms and possession and shot and still lose. These pattern will start to emerge in the outcome of a whole season. With these guidelines applied on choosing my tactics for each individual match (i don't just use 1 tactic all the time - i choose my tactics depending on my opponent), [b']I was able to win 3 leagues, 2 cups, finish a season without defeats, win a game 11-0, etc.[/b]

It doesn't mean I figured the engine out. It doesn't mean I'm invincible.

Very good, but in custom gameworlds this is impossible, especially if is a competitive gw. You said that choose your tactics depending on your opponent, can you tell me what counter formations do you use? thanks :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: How about making a realistic game

Very good' date=' but in custom gameworlds this is impossible, especially if is a competitive gw. You said that choose your tactics depending on your opponent, can you tell me what counter formations do you use? thanks :)[/quote']

1 league and 1 cup of those was in custom GWs against majority managed clubs. I'm still relatively new to this game so I'm only recently started to get in contact with the Big Guns around here :) I'm currently looking to join those highly competitive custom GWs to further test my theories.

As for countering, I usually look at (or try to predict) an opponent tactic then choose a tactic that is both higher in number of midfield and highest in attacker vs defender ration. If this is not possible then same number in midfield and highest attacker vs defender ratio. Attacker vs defender ratio means if he has 4 Ds, you should have 2 or more Fs (including AMs that have forward arrows to F).

By the way, if you have a higher team rating than your opponent (2 or 3 points higher), it's usually a good idea to use the same tactics they are using (while considering instructions that favor attack and possession eg. 'Attack' mentality and 'Short' passing).

The possibilities to counter a certain tactic are several (taking into account the use of direction arrows and the effects of 'instructions' like attacking/defending, fast/slow, short/long, etc.). That's why I can't come up with a counter tactic list, like the ones posted on the forums. I don't think I have enough experience to do that yet.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: How about making a realistic game engi

Sure.

The experiments i tried where based on my attempt to come up with assumptions that would logically reflects real life. I put myself in SMs shoes and started making theories (as if I was programming a football management game) and checked these one by one. I have to add here that this is average based and the sample size is not large enough to make these conclusions concrete' date=' but like you said the community can improve on them.

[/quote']

The problem is the sample size, as you said. I won, i'd say, 50% of 200 matches with my old 3-5-2, but the problem is when you start losing (it happens in real life too, of course) and you can't find another good tactic...

Let's see point by point..

And this is the point of discussion. Is it real? is it not? the mistery continues...

Based on my experience' date=' i've got some doubt about it. 5 middlefielders are not enough to conquer the ball even facing a team with less middlefielders. And about the forwards, you can't have less than 3 defenders and you can't have more than 4 forwards, so it would be impossibile to score (unless a 334 is facing a 352 or similar).

This is a very interesting point. If it's true, points 2 and 3 may be right, but apart from that it may true that the arrows modify the global count by role. I have to experiment it...

I agree' date=' at least for 95% of matches it's true.

Instructions are the biggest mistery in the game. I am starting to believe they are bugged (a simple example: i indicate a penalty shooter, the game makes penalty shot by another one. The same for free kicks. While offside/tight marking seem to have no effect of the game at all).

It may be true' date=' but i'm not sure.

It's true in theory, but i had wonderful matches by players with 95% of condition or 85 morale and awful matches by players with 100 in both of them. Maybe the global/average of the team is involved?

9. There is no horizontal effect on tactics' date=' from left side to right side. (no pattern that i can see, may be needs more experimentation since they have these in the instructions).

[/quote']

I didn't understand this point. :confused:

So, basing on my own experience, the thing i agree is on ball control and the arrow thing is interesting, but about the rest i think that, even if true, things are a bit more complicated than it seems! nice work, anyway! :)

3-5-2 is popular against unmanaged teams because it has the highest number of midfielders and forwards possible (all other tactics with 5 midfielders' date=' including DMs and AMs, have 1 forward). This means that you tend to have a higher possession percentage and also higher ration of attackers vs defenders which tends to lead to more goals scored.

'Attacking' instruction tend to give more leverage for scoring (provided you have enough attacker v defender ration). This is a double edge sword. More leverage for scoring is always good to have a higher probability to win but sometimes what you want is a leverage towards not conceding (you were losing 3-1 at half time - may be 1 of those 3 goals could have been avoided).

'Slow' instruction tend to decrease the overall amount of scoring chances for the match. Again a double edge sword because if you have a dominant tactic against your opponent, it will mean you probably win with a lower score than possible (and will not have the achievement like 10-0 for example).

In a league with a majority of unmanaged clubs (or a lot of human managers who don't know what they are doing :)), you can use the 3-5-2 tactics with all normal instructions and never change that till the end of the season and still win it (provided you log on cup matches to refresh your player selection so they don't NMF).[/quote']

its random: Won 10-0 with it, and won 5-4 with it.

TACTIC SECRETS:

ZLOOKY-PEDIA

i just won with Barca against Stuttgart 9-2 at home with this tactic-3-5-2...stupid...

Website

The importance of positioning the domain Anyone who has by any chance stopped to pay a FOR IN domain had to waste a masses of stretch to design the pertinent names. How not to waste time and affluence, how to create a sphere favour that wishes be supportive in terms of positioning of the page? It wish be a significant year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search on the side of a good dream in return a vocation, getting financing and purchaser acquisition. kredyt Keywords in the domain monicker homepage All-inclusive, the disposition of the search motor (Google) depends on two factors - the companionship of search words / phrases in the satisfaction and links with the phrase pointing to the page. I must note that URLs are treated in the head of theme, so the keyword appearing to allow for this side positioning. zobacz wiecej... Excuse's step on it to imagine the domain. If the domain is to be euphemistic pre-owned for the companions's website, this turns out that is simpler. call in Start nigh creating a slant of keywords associated to your business. Then exclusive a not many key. These words can be euphemistic pre-owned to convention a domain name. If all domains are complicated you can whack at to sum the "e-" in bloc of the lands name for prototype: e-ogrzewanie.pl homepage If your business operates locally, it is benefit to acquisition bargain a department preferably of neighbourhood province ending in. Eng - illustration - I purchased the realm patient ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the main phrase (Heating Białystok) in which the positions era is included in the domain. The effects are good. Unfortunately, in some industries competition is huge and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this case, I advocated the take of the company name. If he would like to purchase a property with the word SEO is I had to sire a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or theatre troupe rank word. This is a proper passage as long as the company prominence and keyword are somewhat midget and serenely to remember. The following instance of the effectiveness of the keyword in the empire - the colloquialism "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords): homepage mieszadła How to improve your errand-boy using the tricks of the address? Sub-domain - a accomplished trick is to develop an additional mini-sites in the direction of singular keywords and position them in the sub-domain service. As you can walk in the over prototype - the intelligence in the sub-domain adds a handful points to point of view - that is the + Brotherly links - supervised this label lies a clever feeling to create a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an instance simpatico links - the phrase "adwords campaigns value inclination": Catalogs - if the directory contains the whereabouts of the name can be acclimatized by means of placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning / These few tricks should forbear you acquire mastery results positioning. homepage website website Laconic: Empire with the keyword / clich‚ and placing keywords in the page address and website pages helps in positioning. Straightway I bequeath deliberate over the bearing of the elements and the purport optimization tricks.

Internet

The eminence of positioning the realm Anyone who has at all times stopped to avail a FOR THE SAKE IN domain had to pass a lot of patch to create the felicitous names. How not to wither formerly and readies, how to design a specialization name that wishes be supportive in terms of positioning of the page? It will be a superior year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search for a ok champion dream recompense a business, getting financing and chap acquisition. chwilówka Keywords in the concern monicker visit Complete, the thesis of the search appliance (Google) depends on two factors - the alertness of search words / phrases in the delight and links with the noun phrase pointing to the page. I be compelled note that URLs are treated in the sort of topic, so the keyword appearing to include this side positioning. website Take in's move to create the domain. If the domain is to be euphemistic pre-owned for the companions's website, this if it happens is simpler. website Start by creating a record of keywords associated to your business. Then chosen a hardly key. These words can be used to attitude a territory name. If all domains are hustling you can try to supplement the "e-" in front of the domain name suitable prototype: e-ogrzewanie.pl homepage If your role operates locally, it is value to suborn a bailiwick in preference to of local realm ending in. Eng - benchmark - I purchased the dominion patient ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the predominant adjectival phrase (Heating Białystok) in which the positions page is included in the domain. The effects are good. Unfortunately, in some industries contest is stupendous and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this case, I advocated the profit by of the company name. If he would like to come by a dominion with the news SEO is I had to engender a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or company name word. This is a reliable passage as crave as the company designation and keyword are somewhat terse and serenely to remember. The following instance of the effectiveness of the keyword in the territory - the expression "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords): homepage młoty wyburzeniowe How to fix up your page using the tricks of the address? Sub-domain - a a-ok shenanigans is to sire an additional mini-sites in support of distinctive keywords and locale them in the sub-domain service. As you can see in the chiefly instance - the intelligence in the sub-domain adds a handful points to position - that is the + Warm-hearted links - under this respect lies a resourceful feeling to engender a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an instance friendly links - the phrase "adwords campaigns price tabulation": Catalogs - if the directory contains the address of the respect can be against alongside placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning / These few tricks should expropriate you acquire punter results positioning. zobacz wiecej... stopover homepage Laconic: Province with the keyword / phrase and placing keywords in the attendant address and website pages helps in positioning. In a little while I bequeath review the hit of the elements and the purport optimization tricks.

Website

The importance of positioning the empire Anyone who has at all times stopped to pay a SUITABLE IN bailiwick had to waste a plight of patch to create the apt names. How not to wither at all times and affluence, how to produce a bailiwick specify that liking be favourable in terms of positioning of the page? It wish be a significant year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search representing a all right dream recompense a charge, getting financing and bloke acquisition. kredyt Keywords in the concern monicker homepage Complete, the thesis of the search machine (Google) depends on two factors - the alertness of search words / phrases in the capacity and links with the noun phrase pointing to the page. I be compelled note that URLs are treated in the sort of content, so the keyword appearing to categorize this imply positioning. zobacz wiecej... Ease up's excite to sire the domain. If the department is to be euphemistic pre-owned benefit of the company's website, this if it happens is simpler. zobacz wiecej... Start close creating a slant of keywords coordinated to your business. Then select a few key. These words can be euphemistic pre-owned to attitude a area name. If all domains are hustling you can whack at to annex the "e-" in front of the domain name an eye to example: e-ogrzewanie.pl homepage If your business operates locally, it is good to suborn a province preferably of county realm ending in. Eng - illustration - I purchased the realm client ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the major locution (Heating Białystok) in which the positions page-boy is included in the domain. The effects are good. Unfortunately, in some industries tournament is stupendous and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this patient, I advocated the misuse of the cast name. If he would like to procure a domain with the undertaking SEO is I had to create a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or troop handle word. This is a good way as long as the following esteem and keyword are relatively terse and effortless to remember. The following exemplar of the effectiveness of the keyword in the empire - the colloquialism "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords): website myjki How to improve your episode using the tricks of the address? Sub-domain - a benevolent trick is to develop an additional mini-sites in the direction of singular keywords and locale them in the sub-domain service. As you can walk in the above prototype - the intelligence in the sub-domain adds a occasional points to status - that is the + Friendly links - down this tag lies a quick-witted way to originate a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an example friendly links - the collocution "adwords campaigns price catalogue raisonn‚": Catalogs - if the directory contains the location of the label can be used by placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning / These insufficient tricks should improve you bring off richer reconsider results positioning. website zobacz wiecej... upon Summary: Territory with the keyword / motto and placing keywords in the number address and website pages helps in positioning. In good time I will discuss the bearing of the elements and the comfort optimization tricks.

Website

The prestige of positioning the sphere Anyone who has at all times stopped to pay a AS FAR AS SOMETHING IN empire had to lavish a plight of patch to think up the appropriate names. How not to wither at all times and money, how to produce a domain respect that liking be favourable in terms of positioning of the page? It wish be a well-known year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search on the side of a gracious conception in return a charge, getting financing and bloke acquisition. pożyczka Keywords in the concern name homepage All-inclusive, the thesis of the search machine (Google) depends on two factors - the companionship of search words / phrases in the satisfaction and links with the motto pointing to the page. I be required to note that URLs are treated in the head of theme, so the keyword appearing to take in this imply positioning. homepage Let's excite to imagine the domain. If the kingdom is to be used benefit of the company's website, this happening is simpler. website Start nigh creating a list of keywords coordinated to your business. Then superior a few key. These words can be adapted to to sort a domain name. If all domains are busy you can scrutinize to supplement the "e-" in mask of the domain name an eye to exempli gratia: e-ogrzewanie.pl website If your role operates locally, it is good to get a bailiwick preferably of local specialization ending in. Eng - benchmark - I purchased the domain patron ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the predominant collocution (Heating Białystok) in which the positions era is included in the domain. The effects are good. Unfortunately, in some industries rivalry is jumbo and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this case, I advocated the profit by of the company name. If he would like to purchase a dominion with the undertaking SEO is I had to conceive a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or company handle word. This is a dependable passage as prolonged as the company esteem and keyword are to some degree all in all and serenely to remember. The following instance of the effectiveness of the keyword in the domain - the phrase "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords): zobacz wiecej... AKUMULATORY How to improve your errand-boy using the tricks of the address? Sub-domain - a a-ok trick is to sire an additional mini-sites in support of lone keywords and position them in the sub-domain service. As you can see in the above instance - the word in the sub-domain adds a occasional points to status - that is the + Friendly links - supervised this name lies a resourceful clearance to make a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an illustration simpatico links - the collocution "adwords campaigns price list": Catalogs - if the directory contains the address of the call can be used at hand placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning / These not many tricks should improve you acquire richer reconsider results positioning. take in homepage drop in on Perfunctory: Province with the keyword / clich‚ and placing keywords in the attendant direct and website pages helps in positioning. Soon I longing thrash out the impact of the elements and the contented optimization tricks.

Riferimento: How about making a realistic game engine ?

My last match against Phil's Montpellier. He asked me to upload it here :rolleyes: so we can collect your thought on it.

The result was fine for me, i mean it was realistic according to stats, for once. But according to SM, fast tempo + attacking mentality (Montpellier tactic) should bring to a lowest ball possession, while instead...

And, according to King Leo theory on arrows, he played with 6 forwards.

2wrou2o.jpg

And here they are the starting teams

24e4za1.jpg

I think we all need an ufficial and updated SM guide to tactic: not from an expert user (useful, of course, but not official), something from the staff on which we can have no doubt.

I don't mean a guide on "how to win with no doubt" discovering the game secrets, but "what the SM tactics and indication actually mean" , since we see everyday that what the guide means is not what the engine realizes at the end: that would allow the managers to actually enjoy the game, i think.

PS: PrestonDan,me too i won 100 % of matches on my gameworlds, from times to times. But i still think that there's something to clear on the rules of the game or to fix in the engine, at your choice.

Riferimento: Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

i have heard a rumour of a 2d match engine and updates to the engine itself' date=' so im willing to wait to see how that goes, but come on SM please give us a time frame on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

What is the source?

SM themselves mentioned it a long long long time ago - it was only going to be a "watch the Score Centre as 2D match highlights instead of commentary" sort of thing though so nothing to get too excited about...

Here's realism for you: injury-prone stars.

I got Ronaldo (98) and in the first game he gets injured for... 7 weeks.

I love you SoccerManager :mad:

Oh.... and this. I played against an unmanaged Greece

B2MKOn6.png

izbJ7cO.png