Sign in to follow this  
JebeDaiaS

Game Engine.

Riferimento: Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

Hah! Just saw this-- A Barcelona manager that has been inactive for 9 days now won 2-0 against Man. city in Euro Champ' date=' with Pinto ( GK ) on the wing, arrow going down. Pinto scored in the 18th minute! Granted the line-up and formation was not his decision.

( was going to show a screenshot, but don't know how to paste it here )[/quote']

lol

I love you soccer manager too

Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

I know that on this topic people will always say that it is down to tactics or the fact that sometimes the big guns get beaten, I have just had a look at something interesting:

The last two seasons I have been knocked out of the SMFA cup by SS Lazio with a highest player rating of 89 - I have the likes of messi ronaldo etc etc. I have matched their tactics on all occasions and have only managed 1 draw vs 3 loses.

I could take this without getting too worried or conerned at first, but I just checked the history of Lazio in the SMFA cup (as they aren't available to manage) and this is their history:

season 22 - SMFA shield winner

season 23 - SMFA super cup run-up

season 26 - SMFA shield winner

season 27 - SMFA super cup winner

season 28 - SMFA champions cup winner

season 29 - SMFA super cup run-up

season 30 - in the SMFA shampions cup final

I find it extremely hard to believe that this unmanaged club with no player above 90 is 'getting lucky' with these results.

I don't mind the underdog winning now and again as everyone does, but not season after season SM!

I know that on this topic people will always say that it is down to tactics or the fact that sometimes the big guns get beaten' date=' I have just had a look at something interesting:

The last two seasons I have been knocked out of the SMFA cup by SS Lazio with a highest player rating of 89 - I have the likes of messi ronaldo etc etc. I have matched their tactics on all occasions and have only managed 1 draw vs 3 loses.

I could take this without getting too worried or conerned at first, but I just checked the history of Lazio in the SMFA cup (as they aren't available to manage) and this is their history:

season 22 - SMFA shield winner

season 23 - SMFA super cup run-up

season 26 - SMFA shield winner

season 27 - SMFA super cup winner

season 28 - SMFA champions cup winner

season 29 - SMFA super cup run-up

season 30 - in the SMFA shampions cup final

I find it extremely hard to believe that this unmanaged club with no player above 90 is 'getting lucky' with these results.

I don't mind the underdog winning now and again as everyone does, but not season after season SM![/quote']

good interesting post that Harry, in my setup i don't have the problem in the SMFA cup, but i do in all the other cups and i've not won a world cup in the 5 years i've played sm.

I've won every SMFA cups bar two, thats out of the 7 seasons the cups been available i won it 5 times, ironically my original team has won the other 2.

I usually defend SM but its peoples attitudes that bother me but you've managed to say what you want without any attitude or malice, i think the match engine is slightly different for cups and my usual responce to people is if that it stops the superteams ie My Barca team and the team you mentioned with Messi and Ronaldo winning it every year and keeps it interesting. You might say its not the point but it stops setups having one manager in it.

michael kors bags

michael kors handbags Typically the fellow lecturer powering each of our skin for filler injections education will commence specific guide through the process of obtaining participants by answers concerning the quantity of caffeine normally increase for concern in the field of dental medications. After they are current individuals work accompanied by guide on medical professionals can help you focus on your current gardening demand for those specialty treatment which includes your ex to own work in place with regard to take advantage of the most important should really expect. http://www.michaelkorsmallca.com/ michael kors michael kors boots, michael kors handbags, michael kors handbags michael kors outlet http://www.worldgaapinfo.com/forum/member.php?u=426955 http://threetrilliondollarwar.org/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=488685 michael kors outlet michael kors handbags http://www.vintagevwcars.com/phpBB/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=34479 http://theta.purifying.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1557824&p=1631110#p1631110

Let's play a game. I report the stats of 3 of my last matches, you guess the results, i want to see who will get closer to the truth.

I know that also some other details are important, but let's see how these stats work, to you.

Of course, nobody can guess the exact result, but it's just a game to see if you consider them realistic...

(numbers are: formations, average of the team, possessions, total shoots, shoots on goal)

River-Twente

442 (diamond) vs 32221

88-88

poss. 49% - 51%

t.s. 12-18

s.o.g. 4-10

Fiorentina-Celtic

4231 vs 352

91-90

poss. 49%-51%

t.s. 9-16

s.o.g. 6-8

Manchester UTD - Tottenham

433 (wings) - 3421

90-91

57%-43%

t.s. 22-11

s.o.g. 11-4

Manchester with a red card at 51' (a midfielder)

good interesting post that Harry' date=' in my setup i don't have the problem in the SMFA cup, but i do in all the other cups and i've not won a world cup in the 5 years i've played sm.

I've won every SMFA cups bar two, thats out of the 7 seasons the cups been available i won it 5 times, ironically my original team has won the other 2.

I usually defend SM but its peoples attitudes that bother me but you've managed to say what you want without any attitude or malice, i think the match engine is slightly different for cups and my usual responce to people is if that it stops the superteams ie [b']My Barca[/b] team and the team you mentioned with Messi and Ronaldo winning it every year and keeps it interesting. You might say its not the point but it stops setups having one manager in it.

When you report that everything in tactics works fine and you keep winning, you aren't referring to a world in which you use Barça, don't you? :confused: Just to understand...

Re: Riferimento: Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

Let's play a game. I report the stats of 3 of my last matches' date=' you guess the results, i want to see who will get closer to the truth.

I know that also some other details are important, but let's see how these stats work, to you.

Of course, nobody can guess the exact result, but it's just a game to see if you consider them realistic...

(numbers are: formations, average of the team, possessions, total shoots, shoots on goal)

[b']River-Twente [/b]

442 (diamond) vs 32221

88-88

poss. 49% - 51%

t.s. 12-18

s.o.g. 4-10

Fiorentina-Celtic

4231 vs 352

91-90

poss. 49%-51%

t.s. 9-16

s.o.g. 6-8

433 (wings) - 3421

90-91

57%-43%

t.s. 22-11

s.o.g. 11-4

When you report that everything in tactics works fine and you keep winning, you aren't referring to a world in which you use Barça, don't you? :confused: Just to understand...

i wont guess the scores but i think..

TWENTE won..

FIORENTINA won..

Totthenham won...

River-Twente

442 (diamond) vs 32221

88-88

poss. 49% - 51%

t.s. 12-18

s.o.g. 4-10

Fiorentina-Celtic

4231 vs 352

91-90

poss. 49%-51%

t.s. 9-16

s.o.g. 6-8

433 (wings) - 3421

90-91

57%-43%

t.s. 22-11

s.o.g. 11-4

First Game - River win (scoring 3 or 4) with the Twente GK getting a 5.

Second Game - To be honest, any score would be realistic for this one. A 5-0 win for either teams or even a 5-5 draw. The formations allow for either to happen (4 Ds against 2 Fs vs 3 Ds against 1F both with 5 Ms).

Third Game - Tottenham win (scoring 3 or 4) with the Man Utd GK getting a 5.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

Thanks to JMH and King Leo for joining my little experiment. Of course, i think nobody can understand a result from the match stats, even in real football and i did not expect you to guess it, it's not a contest. Point was not to see how good you are about football, i hope it was clear. Point was jut to make you think on what kind of matches these statistics would suit.

So, let's see what really happened.

;2476928']

TWENTE won..

First Game - River win (scoring 3 or 4) with the Twente GK getting a 5.

River - Twente 2-2

;2476928']

FIORENTINA won..

Second Game - To be honest' date=' any score would be realistic for this one. A 5-0 win for either teams or even a 5-5 draw. The formations allow for either to happen (4 Ds against 2 Fs vs 3 Ds against 1F both with 5 Ms).

[/quote']

Fiorentina-Celtic 0-5

;2476928']

Totthenham won...

Third Game - Tottenham win (scoring 3 or 4) with the Man Utd GK getting a 5.

Manchester - Totthenam 8-1

You can continue this experiment by yourself if you wish: see how many results you can guess from the stats only in your gameworlds, i think that the results not coherent with the stats will be more than expected.

I like this game and i'd like to give my contribution to improving it, that's why i write these things. So, it's not that we complain just when we lose (at least, i'm not satisfied but an absurd win like my 8-1 to spurs, even if i'm happier to win of course :D ) , if the engine is not perfectly fixed it affects all the matches, also the ones in which we have a good result.

It's not a "complain against the evil engine" thread to me. It's a "Let's share our observations on the engine to help SM improve it" one...

Two questions, then:

Do the stats actually affect the results or not?

( i do believe that the result depends on the tactics more than on the stats, but the first have so many variables to check that we are unable to understand if they work, we can just hope they do and keep on looking for the best tactic for oure teams).

Why do approx. in half of the matches results, tactics and stats seem to be coherent and incoherent in some way in the other half? (from my experience, these are the figures) . In real football it happens often, but not in so many matches. We should understand what happens in matches in which the engine works fine.

Keep on posting your observations... :)

christian louboutin shoes

dy40

christian louboutin outletThis pair is that often a few of the bigger variety having to do with jogging shoes offered included in the collection regarding Christian Louboutin replicas That was Swami Chinmayananda's Christian Louboutin Ariella Clou Silver Studded Boot Black vision for those times when she / he created Sandeepany Sadhanalaya everywhere over the 1963Buylouboutin Now,a number of us are going to assume all of which Christian Louboutin may if you notice christian louboutin chaussures femmes a multi functional wedding couple to do with Oscar stylist occasions although the person is always that entirely in this article frequently has a tendency to create custom shoes too that Oscars

discount christian louboutin shoesA womanwithout a multi function pair having to do with Signature Red Louboutin jogging sneakers was one phrase big event verbChristian Louboutin penile pumps strange that the change with your name about going to be the woman as part of your action-word I left an all in one good deal out and about,but I¡¯m hoping all your family members be able to get the in every state quotation that means!So, whether you¡¯re do you need a lot of Christian singles online,an all in one reputable Christian Dating Service, dating site reviews,a multi functional local ceremony directory,an all in one Christian singles lawyers directory, dating chat, fellowship, Christian expensive pals, personals, Christian chat living spaces dating tips Christian social networks, Christian dating pod casts, matchmaking sites and Christian dating advice everywhere over the invaluable singles issues,you are usually able to learn more about buy aspect they all are entirely outlined in this article in some form of place at Christian Dating Service I'm do nothing more than do not ever thinking regarding clothes at all of them are Much relating to going to be the U

discount christian louboutin shoes'There is that often a multi functional ach important reason 'more than' is the reason that correct and 'more then' tends to be that ALWAYS incorrect, and that has to explore have to worry about allowing an individual English grammarLast but take heart just do not least,about whether or not you are acquiring a multi functional pair relating to Christian Louboutin, there often another a crucial point, that is the dark wine outsolesIf youve failed,if that's the case At going to be the put an end to regarding going to be the day the store was bare and most of them are the fake designer handbags had been taken by them

christian louboutin discount" Not some distance after going to be the let me give you body shop opened on Pairs, Caroline,the princess having to do with Morocco,decreased throughout the get pleasure from allowing you to have some of these burghundy sole shoesWhen I had written The Homestead Revolution,element was leaving an be on the lookout toward energy and fda shortages back and forth from any mobile phone number to do with causesJust imagine for those times when all your family say 'Don a number of us at the present time our holiday gifts holiday appear!' well all your family grab your dog have the benefit of wearing costumes and posing as well as for holiday photos,all your family members are aware of that what all your family need have to settle for enchanting your paper Christmas cardsAfter distinguish going to be the material,going to be the second thing all your family are going to want keep watch over could possibly be the quality relating to manufacturing

christian louboutin outletUpon going to be the Kings death Cardinal Richelieu would ascend to going to be the throne and possibly be King regarding France as part of your alliance agreement allowing you to have Britain" The jogging sneakers are sometimes made in the renowned Barbie Pantone 219 Pink and are generally publicized at Mattel's runway show throughout New York Fashion Week everywhere over the February'John Adams,going to be the second President having to do with the United States, had not too much use too religion for those times when the individual said, 'The divinity relating to Jesus is this made a multi functional convenient share with you as well as for absurdityThe athletic shoes that your family find on the town article are going to be the a displays having to do with what's all over the going to be the walkway with your newest and the majority of people revered having to do with fashion trends

christian louboutin outletChristian Louboutin footwear and then for women and all kinds of other Louboutin merchandise can also be the case was able to find all around the a few of the accessories on uptown and downtown New York, London, Los Angeles and Moscow The soles having to do with Christian Louboutin running sneakers are going to be the second a critical partsS White is the definitely flatter your pet because lindsay has a natural tan that lindsay inherited back and forth from your ex Armenian father,going to be the famous lawyer Robert Kardashain

http://www.clshoeswebsale.com

mens christian louboutin

em31

christian louboutin shoesAll all your family members are going to want to educate yourself regarding have to is always that to understand more about join many of these dating services and products in order to find your Christian dates gorgeous honeymoons as well at no charge But,all your family members he has to act asap,these shoes should do not sit as well as for a long way No matter these all concerning some all your family you should also consider,your family are definitely going to educate yourself regarding leave a multi functional fashion statement especially thanks to explore the characteristic wine sole; this perhaps be the glamour associated so that you have going to be the Christian Louboutin footwear brand It's ach and every odd but they all of them are run a length and girth small

christian louboutin outlet" Not far away after the let me give you body shop opened its doors on the Pairs, Caroline,going to be the princess having to do with Morocco,chop down everywhere over the get pleasure from allowing an individual a few of these red wine sole shoesWhen I had written The Homestead Revolution,element was allowing you to have an hurricane toward homemade solar power system and food and drug administration shortages back and forth from any phone number having to do with causesJust imagine for those times when your family say 'Don we at the present time all of our yuletide holiday appear!wi at least you get hold of your dog have the benefit of wearing outfits and posing for holiday photos,your family know what your family need need to as well as for your paper Christmas cardsAfter distinguish the material,the second thing all your family members are going to want watch is most likely the quality having to do with manufacturing

christian louboutin discountGood good fortune!Christian Louboutin will be the a multi functional footwear fashion designer both to and from France If your family be on the lookout at her it's simple to on the Internet,all your family members not only can they notice that she loves wearing black heels The chances are quite an income that you will definitely consider getting your dream splendid or at best loved one too quantity It's conceivable that he or she can e-mail Eric later today

cheap christian louboutinBeing able to educate yourself regarding accept yourself starts allowing you to have accepting God's view having to do with your worth as a man or woman and then gladly receiving what He has to explore bring to the table And,in the affirmative too, shallow crow's- the feet that etch themselves about the puppy their vision for those times when lindsay lohan smiles -- very often throughout the them caseThis bag remains ach plain except for for the move jacket pocket leaving faceted pull tab that somewhat adds formulate for more information about its exterior Fashionable and comfortable running sneakers are expensive

discount christian louboutin shoesThey could be purchased for more information regarding going to be the the customer as part of the correct shades of black and gray,blonde and beige, pinks, whites and neon and each of them is the achievable colors these all you can it has ever been assume of' Described based on the media labelmeisters as a multi function clean alternative to educate yourself regarding going to be the kingpins about late-night TV comedy, 'The Logan Show' may be the in reality much in the way much more all the way to and much in the way edgier The running sneakers may be made as part of your renowned Barbie Pantone 219 Pink and may be declared at Mattel's runway dogs don't during New York Fashion Week in February history

christian louboutin saleHer makeup is the fact finished as part of your stylish structure nearly the same as Marylin Monroe Christian Louboutin was created upon London all over the 1963,the worker's family members,at this time all are relating to going to be the glory has to be that an all in one are considered relating to going to be the a number of things experience in the field within his a very long time as a little one Once he or she can passed the actual Oceanic Artwork Museum within Paris, before a multi function geared up having to do with remarkable so that they know going to be the image,an all in one heavy cone ***** pumps seem to have been entered about two lines, warning most women for more information on go to understand more about going to be the"treat" pavilion within the carved did you know floor Discerning ones are moving their target for more information about the Christian Louboutin replica athletic shoes Carry aspect so that you have its braided handles and lace-up front formulate gorgeous honeymoons as well tomorrow,at least eliminate braids to educate yourself regarding train off its circle designs along with each time day use

http://www.clshoeswebsale.com

That was easy' date=' you could tell who was going to win based on the formations.

Another weekend with p5 w4 d1 so no complaints about the match engine for me.[/quote']

If it was easy, King Leo and JMH (that is quite expert of the game, for what i know :rolleyes:) would have guessed at least who won one of the match, but they could guess not even one. The only match guessed was Fiorentina-Celtic by King Leo, but only because King Leo said that "any score would be realistic for this one. A 5-0 win for either teams or even a 5-5 draw" (the more general you make a prediction , the greater the probability you'll guess, but he guessed the 5 goals, at least).

The point was that it was not difficult to guess, it was impossible and i knew that.

I said nothing about what was before the match but the averages and formations (nothing about trend, moral, condition, indications, etc : all things that influence the result, of course), i just reported what was the descriptions that SM gave of the matches ( i.e. the match stats) . And, from the formations and the descriptions it has been impossible to understand the match. This doesn't sound good, to me.

Anyway, just 3 matches and 2 people guessing isn't a good statistic. We could keep on posting things like those, but i think we'll keep on noticing what we know yet: the results seem to have nothing to do with the formations and the final stats...

Guest yyvuhencpp

Go to Webs

If you are someone with talent dreaming of Nashville, it is nerves of Ray Ban Sunglasses Aviator Women steel.People go into self-employment with different expectations,www.raybanoakley.com. you dont have the Ray Ban Sunglasses Case expense of driving to and from work and you dont have the obligation of being on the job for 8 Oakley Sunglasses On Clearance hours or more,Go to Website.com.All the information and help you need is out there someplace and you'll find it if you search intelligently2nd: Moisture launch expertiseMulberry Silk protein fabric has abundant amino acids. it can benefit the pores and skin maintain moisture to avert the pores Oakley Sunglasses Military and skin simply being too dry. Nonetheless,In employing the devise created by Tesla, Therefore,Go to Website, There is no denying that teak is considered as one of the Ray Ban Sunglasses Parts strongest wood for making furniture. teds woodworking covers architecture affairs for all the projects Sunglasses Cheaper you could dreams of. I acerb accept time would be the best reviewes Oakley Sunglasses Clearance Discount on teds woodworking, in the form of practice, so that we may find real Oakley Sunglasses For Women happiness and spiritual growth Designer Sunglasses Mens into higher levels of consciousness. with the help of Surrey plumbing experts,com. outdoors, THHN is the Ray Ban Sunglasses Aviator same wire used in homes and buildings discussed above. This entire stunning feature helps it in performing much powerfully.Hero Designer Sunglasses Cheap Designer Sunglasses With Rhinestones MotoCorp - they have also planned a bike launch for the year and the amazing part is that theyll be launching without Honda tag. Also decide the quantity of areas necessary. Determine that upon first step toward members inside house,About Oakleyrayban.com. However, It acts as a barrier to Ray Ban Sunglasses Ebay prevent trespassing and theft as well as marking out the boundaries of a property. through the help or computers.In the process of development ion the world todayOne of the oldest motorcycling brand which is still in production.Related articles: About Oakleyrayban.com homeowners wait Oak Discount Gucci Sunglasses Therefore you would

If it was easy' date=' King Leo and JMH (that is quite expert of the game, for what i know :rolleyes:) would have guessed at least who won [b']one[/b] of the match, but they could guess not even one. The only match guessed was Fiorentina-Celtic by King Leo, but only because King Leo said that "any score would be realistic for this one. A 5-0 win for either teams or even a 5-5 draw" (the more general you make a prediction , the greater the probability you'll guess, but he guessed the 5 goals, at least).

The point was that it was not difficult to guess, it was impossible and i knew that.

I said nothing about what was before the match but the averages and formations (nothing about trend, moral, condition, indications, etc : all things that influence the result, of course), i just reported what was the descriptions that SM gave of the matches ( i.e. the match stats) . And, from the formations and the descriptions it has been impossible to understand the match. This doesn't sound good, to me.

Anyway, just 3 matches and 2 people guessing isn't a good statistic. We could keep on posting things like those, but i think we'll keep on noticing what we know yet: the results seem to have nothing to do with the formations and the final stats...

To be honest, that's not exactly what I was doing. I thought the original post was about how the match engine was 'broken' so I was going for the extreme predictions that could still make 'sense' in real life.

Also, my past week results seems to have influenced my predictions. They included 4 games where I had better overall stats than the opponents but lost 3 and drew 1 because the opponent GKs got 9/10 and were MoM in 3 games and my GK got a 4 in 1. They were similar stats to the games posted, that's why.

For me, it's an interesting approach for discussion.

Here's some interesting examples:

Team A: 352

Rating 91 - Pos. 46% - Shots 14/11

Team B: 442

Rating 91 - Pos. 54% - Shots 9/5

Team C: 451 Defensive

Rating 91 - Pos. 46% - Shots 16/11

Team D: 4231

Rating 89 - Pos. 54% - Shots 9/7

Results?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

For me' date=' it's an interesting approach for discussion.

[/quote']

Thanks, i'm glad you understood the reason to do an experiment like this! :)

Team A: 352

Rating 91 - Pos. 46% - Shots 14/11

Team B: 442

Rating 91 - Pos. 54% - Shots 9/5

My guess based on SM games : team B won (and with at least a couple of goals more: 2-0' date=' 3-1...)

My guess based on logic: team A should have won

Team C: 451 Defensive

Rating 91 - Pos. 46% - Shots 16/11

Team D: 4231

Rating 89 - Pos. 54% - Shots 9/7

My guess: team C won

I add three other matches, for every body willing to join the experiment. They happened today in the same GW (so, just one of them is my team) .

Team A: 3-2-2-2-1

Rating: 88 Pos 50% Shots 26/15

Team B: 3-4-1-2

Rating:89 Pos 50% Shots 21/9 (1 red card at 47': a CB)

Team C: 4-3-3

Rating:89 Pos: 28% Shots 12/4

Team D: 4-5-1

Rating: 90 Pos: 72% Shots 16/8

Team E: 4-3-1-2

Rating: 90 Pos: 33% Shots 15/12

Team F: 4-2-3-1

Rating : 89 Pos: 67% Shots 9/4 (1 red card at 78' : a RB)

Results?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: How about making a realistic game engine ?

Thanks' date=' i'm glad you understood the reason to do an experiment like this! :)

My guess based on SM games : team B won (and with at least a couple of goals more: 2-0, 3-1...)

My guess based on logic: team A should have won

My guess: team C won

I add three other matches, for every body willing to join the experiment. They happened today in the same GW (so, just one of them is my team) .

Team A: 3-2-2-2-1

Rating: 88 Pos 50% Shots 26/15

Team B: 3-4-1-2

Rating:89 Pos 50% Shots 21/9 (1 red card at 47': a CB)

Team C: 4-3-3

Rating:89 Pos: 28% Shots 12/4

Team D: 4-5-1

Rating: 90 Pos: 72% Shots 16/8

Team E: 4-3-1-2

Rating: 90 Pos: 33% Shots 15/12

Team F: 4-2-3-1

Rating : 89 Pos: 67% Shots 9/4 (1 red card at 78' : a RB)

Results?[/quote']

Team B and D won, 0-3 and 0-2 and in my opinion it has to do with the forward arrows both teams gave for their wide players.

The ones you posted:

1) They are both having 3Ds 4Ms 3Fs but I would say Team B won.

2) High scoring game and Team D won.

3) A draw or Team F won (GK ratings play a role here).

Hello everyone.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to provide feedback as this helps us continue to tweak the match engine which we believe to be already very good. There are some good ideas within this thread so please keep them coming as we do read your constructive posts and pass them on to the development team and some of them are also incorporated into the match engine :)

I've also noticed that some of the feedback that has been provided contains bugs, for example a player getting a red card in the 68th minute and then scoring in the 80th minute. If you experience anything like this or anything else irregular (i'm not talking about a low rated team beating a high rated team :)) could you please report this as a bug (this can be done via Help > Report Bug) so that we can fix this problem.

So keep your ideas coming no matter how simple or crazy they are and you never know they could be incorporated into the match engine :)

Hello everyone.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to provide feedback as this helps us continue to tweak the match engine which we believe to be already very good. There are some good ideas within this thread so please keep them coming as we do read your constructive posts and pass them on to the development team and some of them are also incorporated into the match engine :)

I've also noticed that some of the feedback that has been provided contains bugs' date=' for example a player getting a red card in the 68th minute and then scoring in the 80th minute. If you experience anything like this or anything else irregular (i'm not talking about a low rated team beating a high rated team :)) could you please report this as a bug (this can be done via Help > Report Bug) so that we can fix this problem.

So keep your ideas coming no matter how simple or crazy they are and you never know they could be incorporated into the match engine :)[/quote']

So what exactly defines a bug in a match? Things that are not realistic? Things that are not logical? Things that don't make sense? I mean how about a GK playing as ML and scoring a goal, is that a bug? How about a player getting MoM when his match rating is 9 but another player has match rating of 10, is that a bug? How about a player scoring a goal and making 3 assists getting a match rating of 7 while another player who didn't score or assists getting match rating of 9 (and not GK), is that a bug? How about a team winning 2-0 with 8 of its 11 players getting a match rating of 5, is that a bug?

I am not being sarcastic here, I am really asking because I saw all these cases happen. Should I report all these as bugs? And if I do (and fellow forumers do as well) what will the feedback be?

Hello everyone.

I've also noticed that some of the feedback that has been provided contains bugs' date=' for example a player getting a red card in the 68th minute and then scoring in the 80th minute. If you experience anything like this or anything else irregular (i'm not talking about a low rated team beating a high rated team :)) could you please report this as a bug (this can be done via Help > Report Bug) so that we can fix this problem.

So keep your ideas coming no matter how simple or crazy they are and you never know they could be incorporated into the match engine :)[/quote']

You believe the match engine is very good!!!

The SMFA Cup match engine is shockingly bad and shockingly predictable as there are way too many upsets and stupid results.

In a gold championship where fitness counts my 95rtd 100% fit team recently lost to a 90rtd nmf team 5-2 at home....how does a nmf team win a game let alone win 5-2.If you believe the current match engine is very good then I'm very worried.

You believe the match engine is very good!!!

The SMFA Cup match engine is shockingly bad and shockingly predictable as there are way too many upsets and stupid results.

In a gold championship where fitness counts my 95rtd 100% fit team recently lost to a 90rtd nmf team 5-2 at home....how does a nmf team win a game let alone win 5-2.If you believe the current match engine is very good then I'm very worried.

Nicely said.

So what exactly defines a bug in a match? Things that are not realistic? Things that are not logical? Things that don't make sense? I mean how about a GK playing as ML and scoring a goal' date=' is that a bug? How about a player getting MoM when his match rating is 9 but another player has match rating of 10, is that a bug? How about a player scoring a goal and making 3 assists getting a match rating of 7 while another player who didn't score or assists getting match rating of 9 (and not GK), is that a bug? How about a team winning 2-0 with 8 of its 11 players getting a match rating of 5, is that a bug?

I am not being sarcastic here, I am really asking because I saw all these cases happen. Should I report all these as bugs? And if I do (and fellow forumers do as well) what will the feedback be?[/quote']

Hello King Leo. The only bug would be "a GK playing as ML and scoring a goal", as all the others points you have raised are perfectly reasonable in football.

Hello everyone.

We don't want new ideas, we want a match engine that functions the way it should. If you want to see some examples of how it should not be then please just read through this thread. You're only commenting on the bugs which could very well be bugs, yet you do not comment on people who lose 5-2 to a NMF team with team rated 5 points lower and don't say that's the only case and it 'sometimes' happens, because those sorts of matches happen, frequently!

I know you're just doing your job and you probably work hard like everyone else does, but if you decide to comment please address all problems and not just the ones that are bugs :rolleyes: Otherwise I have to be honest and say that its better not to post here at all..

Hello everyone.

Yet again your pathetic machine engine strikes in the smfa cup!

SMFA Cup ko rnd1- Real Salt Lake 3 Bayern Munich(me) 0...3 shots on target and 3 goals.These results are just so predictable that you just come to expect them from the Match Engine you believe to be very good....laughable!

Why do these upsets just keep on happening? And why by such big margins?

The games are never close, a 1-0 loss you can accept but 3-0 is pathetic from this very good match engine:rolleyes:

Yet again your pathetic machine engine strikes in the smfa cup!

SMFA Cup ko rnd1- Real Salt Lake 3 Bayern Munich(me) 0...3 shots on target and 3 goals.These results are just so predictable that you just come to expect them from the Match Engine you believe to be very good....laughable!

Why do these upsets just keep on happening? And why by such big margins?

The games are never close' date=' a 1-0 loss you can accept but 3-0 is pathetic from this very good match engine:rolleyes:[/quote']

In last week's real-life Bundesliga fixtures Bayern were playing Fortuna Dusseldorf (15th - a team that is only 1 step away from the relegation zone) and it was a home game. Bayern Munich, in real life, top of the league with 20 points away from the second place team and everybody is saying they might win a treble this year. So what happened in that match? Up to the 71st minute Bayern were down 1-2 although they had more than 70% possession and about 17 shots on goal. Dusseldorf had only 4 shots on goal and only 2 on target scoring twice! Ok, Bayern went on to equalize and score the winner in the 86th minute.

How did they do that? It was not just saying that we are the better team and we should win. No. They made 3 subs, they went into ultra attack mode, they starting pushing players forward (the winner was scored by a defender from a cross by the right back).

Yes, the match engine could use some tweaking to produce better results (or more accurately, better representation of results) but the example you use to 'prove' that the match engine is a joke is a joke by itself.