Sign in to follow this  
Ross.DAFC85

United v Barca - WC845

WC 845

Ross Philp - Manchester United

Greig Spence - Barcelona

Me and Greig are bitter rivals on the game SoccerManager

We have both taken teams in SM's latest setup

We have decided to battle against each other this season, and share it with our fellow forumers

We will provide transfer news; match reports and general news about the setup, and our battle

Please, unless asked to do so, let only me and Greig post on this thread

We are going to see who will finish above each other in division 1

Let the battle commence!

Guest the plummer

Re: United v Barca - WC845

Spence Sparks Up feirce Rivalry

Greig Spence has came out to day to tell the world of his Ill Tempered relationship with ManChester United boss Rossiline Philp

Spence had this to say " Its Ovboius that a person like ross philp is jealous of my posisiton and is trying mind games beacues his team are on the way down, he has allready bidded for a few players but i will not sell The young girl ANY BARECLONA players

The first game is on the 8th of septmeber and there is a little wager on it , and i am conffident of beating the EX European Champs

i could go on for hours telling you about our superoirity but im not going to beacuse i dont want to rub in the fact that i am far superuir

OVER AND OUT

Guest the plummer

terry_john_cfc_profile_2005.jpg

Ross you wotchin m8 , guess whos arring tomoro hen ;)

wait who else is arriving

buffon2.jpg

Oh wait a WORLD CUP WINNER

hahahaha

INS(ALL ACCEPTED) - DAVID SILVA(92); VAGNER LOVE(91); MICHAEL ESSIEN(95) + 4 PLAYERS THAT WILL NOT BE NAMED TIL TOMORROW MORNING

OUTS - MIKAEL SILVESTRE(89); WES BROWN(89); JOHN O'SHEA(89)

[AS PART OF DEALS] - SCHOLES(94); NEVILLE(93); SAHA(92); PARK(90) GIGGS(93); BARDSLEY(85)

AS FOR YOUR SIGNINGS, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE :confused:

CAN YOU PROVIDE NAMES, AS I CANT IDENTIFY THEM :)

Guest the plummer

John Terry Signs

John terry has signed today from chelsea that see zambrota go in the opposite direction and also young deffender gabriel millto,

This is a major boost for The Catalan Dragons, but narrows down the squad largly.

Also arriving tomorrow to add back up to the first 11 is Simoa sabrosa along with argentine Paulo Aimar

The Funny Thing is that The Bigger Teams Sign Players to Strenghting the squad and help out if theres an injury whille THE small teams such as united need all the players they can get trying to replace the Sh!t£ that is allready there

wee Rossiline trys his best but its obvoius hes not going to touch us this year

240336.jpg401795_sad_boy.jpg

Above is rossiline silking after realising that he aint up to the task

2 NEW FACES, AND 2 MORE STILL TO ARRIVE

ROSS PHILP HAS HIT BACK AT GREIG SPENCE, AND SAYS THAT HIS TEAM ARE READY, AND WILL DO THEIR TALKING ON THE PITCH

MICHAEL ESSIEN(BELOW) SIGNS

arton10248.jpg

ALSO MOVING TO MANCHESTER IS WINGER DAVID SILVA, FROM VALENCIA, WHO IS SEEN IN ACTION BELOW

_42599675_silva_afp416.jpg

AS SCHOLES, NEVILLE, SAHA, AND PARK LEFT IN PLAYER EXCHANGE DEALS, PHILP WENT FOR THE RE-INFORCEMENTS

HE HAS HAD ACCEPTED BIDS FOR YOUNGSTER SAMIR NASRI FROM MARSEILLE, AND RIGHT BACK CARLOS DIOGO FROM ZARAGOZA

PHILP ALSO SECURED THE LOAN SIGNING OF YAYA TOURE FROM RIVALS BARCELONA, AND TOURE WILL START TONIGHT AGAINST ROMA AT OLD TRAFFORD

WES BROWN AND MIKAEL SILVESTRE ALSO LEFT THE CLUB THIS MORNING, AND JOHN O'SHEA WILL MOVE TO DEPORTIVO TOMORROW

TONIGHTS MATCHES

MANCHESTER UNITED - ROMA

BARCELONA - FC PORTO

Guest the plummer

Good luck to everyone with there team in the league and hopefully get the transfers you want but this wont matter cause im gunna win the league LOL/.

only jokin but enjoy everybody

what team ar you bud

and ermm theres only one person winning the league and tht is mwahh

so dont crack silly jokes like little rossilne and go back to your kitchen and just wish you were me lol jokes bud

A POOR START FOR UNITED, AS SPENCE'S BARCA GET 3 POINTS

UNITED 3-5 ROMA

DE ROSSI OPENED THE SCORING FOR THE VISITORS, BEFORE RYAN GIGGS AND THEN WAYNE ROONEY PUT UNITED 2-1 UP

LUDOVIC GIULY GOT TWO, TOTTI ADDED ANOTHER, AND DE ROSSI GOT HIS SECOND OF THE GAME TO MAKE THE SCORE 5-2 AT HALF TIME TO ROMA

NEW SIGNING CARLOS TEVEZ ADDED A LATE GOAL ON 89 MINUTES TO MAKE THE SCORE 5-3

3 NEW FACES ARRIVE AT OLD TRAFFORD

CARDOSO TIAGO(PICTURED BELOW DURING HIS LYON DAYS) JOINED FROM JUVENTUS FOR A FEE OF £12M AND MICHAEL CARRICK

1080.jpg

ALSO MOVING TO UNITED, AFTER GARY NEVILLE WENT TO CHELSEA, CARLOS DIOGO ARRIVED FROM SPANISH SIDE ZARAGOZA

1162833961_0.jpg

THE RIGHT BACK(ABOVE, SCORING FOR ZARAGOZA) JOINED FOR £13.5M AND SAW TWO YOUNGSTERS GOING TO PLY THEIR TRADE IN SPAIN

AFTER LOUIS SAHA MOVED TO VALENCIA, UNITED WERE SHORT OF STRIKERS

AND TODAY, JOSE ANTONIO REYES FLEW IN FROM ATLETICO MADRID FOR A MEDICAL, AS A FEE WAS AGREED BETWEEN THE CLUBS THIS MORNING

_42036760_reyes_getty.jpg

REYES(ABOVE, DURING HIS ARSENAL DAYS) JOINED FOR A £14M FEE

THIS DEAL ALSO SAW TWO OF THE UNITED YOUTH SQUAD, MOVE TO SPAIN

Guest the plummer

barcelona-fc.jpgBarca Spend Big

Barcelona have added world cup winner to the Nou Camp, he goes by the Name 'Goingywintheleague Buffon' he had this to say

" i had plenty offer but if you look at the areana behind me there was no choice really, manchester united where in for me but the only way they are going is down unlike The Catlan giants, also working under such a amazing manager Such as Greig Spence made the decision eaiser, i want to appoligise to the Manchester manager for not signing with his team but he isnt a good manager and is due for the sack soon"

0,,1795570_4,00.jpgBuffon Pictured Telling Rossiline "No Thanks , Barca arejust two good "

So with John Terry, Buffon, Aimar, Simao, joinging the team it looks like no one is going to touch us this season

PS, my avg Sqaud rating is96 =P

ANOTHER DEFEAT FOR UNITED, BUT BARCA ALSO SLIP UP

SAO PAOLO 2-1 UNITED

WAYNE ROONEY OPENED THE SCORING FOR UNITED ON 5 MINUTES FOR THE AWAY SIDE

2 GOALS IN SEVEN MINUTES SETTLED THE MATCH IN THE BRAZILIAN SIDE'S FAVOUR

DAGOBERTO AND JUNIOR BOTH SCORED FOR SAO PAOLO GIVING THE HOME SIDE THE FOUR POINTS

ELSEWHERE

BAYERN 3-2 BARCELONA

TRANSFER NEWS

AFTER THE REYES DEAL COLLAPSED, PHILP WENT FOR TWO YOUNGSTERS WHO COST JUST £7M EACH

ISAAC PROMISE AND MAURO ZARATE, 19 AND 20 RESPECTIVELY PROVIDE COVER UPFRONT AND WILL PLAY IN THE CUP GAMES

TONIGHTS MATCHES

MADRID - UNITED

SAO PAOLO - BARCA

FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON, AWAY TO REAL MADRID!

MADRID 1-3 UNITED

WAYNE ROONEY GOT HIS THIRD GOAL IN AS MANY GAMES TO PUT PHILP'S SIDE AHEAD ON FIVE MINUTES

RUUD VAN NISTELROOY REPLIED A MINUTE LATER TO LEVEL THE SCORE, AND GET THE HOME SIDE BACK ON TRACK

YET ONLY A MINUTE LATER, TIAGO WHO SIGNED FORM JUVENTUS, SCORED TO PUT UNITED BACK IN FRONT

CHRISTIANO RONALDO SCORED ON 19 MINUTES AND THATS HOW THE SCORE STAYED

ELSEWHERE

SAO PAOLO 1-0 BARCELONA - SAO PAOLO CONTINUE THEIR GIANT KILLING SPREE WITH A WIN AT HOME TO SPENCE'S BARCA

WEDNESDAY'S GAMES

UNITED - MILAN

BARCA - ROMA

Haven't posted here for a while :rolleyes:

Neither has Greig :(

49.gif

Well, since my first win away at Real, ages ago, here's how my season has unfolded..

United 1-2 Milan(League)

Chelsea 3-1 United(League)

United 1-2 Liverpool(League)

Change of formation..

Roma 0-3 United(World Champ Shield 1)

Boca Juniors 0-2 United(League)

United 4-1 Barca(League) - Yes Greig.. :D !

Al-Ahly 2-3 United(World Champ Champ Cup 2)

Lyon 3-4 United(League)

So since my change of formation, I have won five games in a row. Moved up to 10th in the league, and in the 2nd round of the Champ Shield(Sevilla H), and 3rd round of Champ Cup(Werder A). I have won 5 and lost 5 games out of 10. Currently 9 points from top side Valencia.

After the signing of Tiago, Moussa Sissoko and Gamst Pedersen has joined my team.

Both strikers Rooney and Tevez, both having played 10 matches, both have 5 goals each.

Greig's Barcelona have won 6 matches, losing 4 and sit 2nd in the league. He is 3 points ahead of me, and 6 behind first place. His rise up the league has been caused by Samuel Eto'o 's 7 goals and an average performance of 8.00. The average performance of 8.22 from Thierry Henry, has saw him score 3 times, assisting 7 goals.

49.gif

Since the last time I posted, I have played twelve matches and I'm now up to third in the league, level on points with second placed Barcelona. Valencia are still at the top, three points ahead of me an Greig. I'm still playing the same formation as I was after the change, and it really is working. Here's how I've been getting on..

United 1-2 Benfica(League)

United 1-1 Sevilla(Cup) - Sevilla win 5-4 on penalties

Internazionale 0-2 United(League)

United 1-0 Werder Bremen(League)

Werder Bremen 3-1 United(WC Cup 3)

Valencia 4-4 United(League)

United 2-0 Arsenal(League)

United 1-2 Marseille(WC Shield 3)

Sevilla 2-6 United(League)

United 2-1 PSV(League)

Bayern Munchen 2-2 United(League)

United 5-0 FC Porto(League)

So at the mid-way point of season one, both me and Greig are equally both on 35 points. We both have eleven wins, two draws and six losses. Greig has a higher goal difference than me, and we meet again on the 24th November at the Nou Camp.

I have made no new signings, but now have an accepted bid for Zaragoza striker Ricardo Oliveira. Now Wayne Rooney, Carlos Tevez and Owen Hargreaves are all out for four weeks. This is a serious blow, which has left me playing Cristiano Ronaldo up front, with Mauro Zarate. This is why I am now bringing in Oliveira, and Gamst Pedersen will fill in for Hargreaves in midfield.

Rooney and Tevez have racked up twenty goals between them, and have created seventeen too. Rooney has been my player of the season so far with an average performance of 8.33

Greig's Barca have been excelled by Samuel Eto'o upfront. He has struck sixteen times in eighteen appearances, assisted eleven times. His strike partner Thierry Henry has also been a revelation with ten assists and seven goals. Mr Spence also beat me to the signing of young Frenchman Samir Nasri :mad:

Guest the plummer

SEASON UPDATE

Barcelona have had a great season so far and the squad are enjoying life at the top. We Are Currentl sitting in 2nd place and in the quarter final of the Cup. Spences team have performed unbeliveibly well even tho hes been acting like Rafeal Benitez with his Rotation Polices. The Quality player just keep arriving such as Argentine Starlet Esqual Garay has Signed on for 5 years and so has French Wizard Sami Narsi costing a wopping 32 milling on them.

Sameul Eto has been a god send after an ubeliveible scoring record 16 goals in a matter of 20 games with 12 assist's show how good he has been. Xavi Hernandez has been the stand out midfeilder with his goals but Theirry henry has been the star performer. Brazzilan ace Ronaldhino has been poor this season but has recognised this and hopes to improve

LAST 5 GAMES

Barcelona v Chelsea - Won 3-1 , Henry, Ronny, Terry

Barcelona v Porto - Won 3-0, Henry, Abidal, Ronny

Barcelona v Bayern Munich Drew 1-1, Ronny

Barcelona v Fc Kobenhaven Beat 3-2 Ronny , Edmilson

Barcelona v Sao Paulo Won 2-0 ,Toure Xavi

Next 5 Games

Barcelona V Roma

Barcelona V Ajax

Barcelona V Madrid

Barcelona V Milan

Barcelona V Chelsea

LEAGUE TABLE

Valencia- 44

Barcelona- 42

Bayern M- 38

Man U - 38

Arsenal - 37

16 games to go it could go either way. Form team are bayern munich so look out for them, Rosses Man u are steadly trodding along but doesnt seem to be putting in a seroius charge.

Manchester United

Since the 5-0 drubbing of Porto, the injuries to Rooney, Tevez and Hargreaves seemed to have been taking their toll. Ricardo Oliviera and Gamst Pedersen both scored on their league debuts against Roma. Yet a Mancini double and a goal from Hleb, completed Roma's double over United. Then another loss, this time to Sao Paolo, again for the second time this season. Gudjohnsen and Souza got the goals for the Brazilians, and a reply from Giggs was no use. Then to last night, as Real Madrid visited Old Trafford.

United v Madrid

Ricardo Oliviera opened the scoring for United on 21 minutes, but a late first half reply from Sergio Ramos put the sides in level at the break. A goal from in form Cristiano Ronaldo put United back ahead, and a late strike from Rio Ferdinand sealed the points for the hosts. The result keeps United fourth, four points behind Greig's Barcelona.

Defender Nemanja Vidic joins stars Owen Hargreaves, Wayne Rooney, and Carlos Tevez on the sidelines. The defender was sent off in last nights match, so Gabby Heinze will come in to replace him. All four will be back to face Boca Juniors at Old Trafford on 10th November, before four days later they face Barcelona in the Camp Nou.

Milan 1-4 United

Ricardo Oliviera, scoring again, put United up one nil after 12 minutes.

Winger David Silva made it two, after 21 minutes.

On 35 minutes, Silva added another making it 3-0.

Then on 62 minutes, Raul pulled one back for the home side.

It wasn't enough as Cardoso Tiago restored the three-goal advantage one minute later.

Roma 1-0 Barca

Van Persie on 64 minutes. What a legend :D

1, Valencia 47(17)

2, Barcelona 42(33)

3, Manchester United 41(20)

4, Bayern Munich 41(20)

Guest the plummer

Boss Slams Failing Stars

Barcelona Manager Greig Spence has slammed his team after a DEPRESION 2-0 defeat at the hands of Roma in a Cold night in Rome South of italy. Robin Van Persie stole the show with two wonder strike's beaten Ginlugigui Buffon. All the hard work put in througout the week was wasted as some players didnt play for the jersey and will be dropped for the next LEAGUE game.

Quarter Final Tomoro Night

Barelona v Ajax

Nou Camp Staduim

Baralona

Spain

South Europe

Match report will follow....

Cska Moskva 2-2 Manchester United

After only 27 minutes, Manchester United were two-nil up away at CSKA in Russia. Goals from David Silva and Cristiano Ronaldo looked to have been enough for United to go in at half time with the lead.

But a goal from Luis Valencia five minutes before the break gave CSKA a lifeline. And it was a lifeline as Valencia added another, on the other side of half time to gain a draw in Moscow.

Barcelona lost 2-3 at home to Chelsea in the Camp Nou, which sees them level on points with United, sitting second in division one behind league leaders Valencia. Barcelona's superior goal difference justifies their league position.

United next face Boca Juniors at Old Trafford, where Owen Hargreaves, Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez all return in time for the match. It will give the three perfect opportunities to get a game under there belt before Manchester United travel to the Nou Camp to face Barcelona on Wednesday.

Guest the plummer

Barcelona Weekly Update

Barcelona’s amazing season has took a wee down turn in recent weeks but Spence vows to come on strong with the season more than half way through now. The next few games are vital for the Supremes as they have a semi-final on Monday night and a crucial game against 3rd place and Great friend Ross Philp. The tense rivalry is going to be at its hottest in the coming weeks.

A few injury’s have made Spence realise that his star studded squad need a bit of strengthening. Lionel messi is dropped for tonight’s showcase against Liverpool as he needs to go out on loan as he is surplus to requirements. Spence is looking forward to facing ross philps side.

All for now

Barcelona leapfrogged, as United go second!

:) United 4-2 Boca Juniors :)

On his debut after coming back from injury, Wayne Rooney put the hosts ahead after 15 minutes. Ever Banega equalised for Boca, before Ryan Giggs put United back in front. Cristiano Ronaldo and Cardoso Tiago put Manchester United 4-1 up, before Julio Cruz got a late consolation for Boca Juniors.

:D Liverpool 1-1 Barcelona :D

Yossi Benayoun gave Liverpool the lead on 17 minutes, but an Henry equaliser on 44 minutes got a point for Barcelona. Dear, oh dear Mr Spence.

BARCELONA - MANCHESTER UNITED

Wednesday sees these two giants face each other. Carlos Tevez and Owen Hargreaves come back into the United side, as they look to extend their lead over Barcelona to five points.

John Terry is back fit for the hosts, as they look to take second spot back from Ross Philp's Manchester United.

1. Valencia 55(+22)

2. Manchester United 49(+24)

3. Barcelona 47(+33)

Latest transfer news

Fabrizio Miccoli joined for £7.6m from Palermo because of injuries.

To further strengthen, Christian Lell joined for £3.8m as a Free Agent.

And Dudu Cearense joined from Manchester City, for £0k and Darren Fletcher

Guest the plummer

Only post when your winnning :rolleyes:

Sorry if its spam but its true;)

Only post when your winnning :rolleyes:

Sorry if its spam but its true;)

Have posted all my results this season.

And you're just sour because I'm now ahead of you.

If you look at my first post' date=' here is what I said..

[b']''We have decided to battle against each other this season, and share it with our fellow forumers''

[/b]And also..

''We are going to see who will finish above each other in division 1''

Therefore whats wrong with me posting?

Nothing.