Messi 100?

homerbhoy

Re: Messi 100?

Wow.This thread is laughable. To be rated 100 you'd have to be the PERFECT player.Not making any mistakes whatsoever.

No human will and should never be rated 100 on any game as no human is perfect.I'll even go as far as saying SM overrates players.Ronaldo and Messi, if I were the creator of the rating scheme in SM, Ronaldo would be 94 and Messi 95.

None of them are nowhere near 98 or 99 in real life.They may seem so, but are actually not. So to sum it up, HELL NAW MAN. :)

Wow.This thread is laughable. To be rated 100 you'd have to be the PERFECT player.Not making any mistakes whatsoever.

No human will and should never be rated 100 on any game as no human is perfect.I'll even go as far as saying SM overrates players.Ronaldo and Messi' date=' if I were the creator of the rating scheme in SM, Ronaldo would be 94 and Messi 95.

None of them are nowhere near 98 or 99 in real life.They may seem so, but are actually not. So to sum it up, HELL NAW MAN. :)[/quote']

well your post says it all

know hee haw about football

No human will and should never be rated 100 on any game as no human is perfect.I'll even go as far as saying SM overrates players.Ronaldo and Messi' date=' if I were the creator of the rating scheme in SM, Ronaldo would be 94 and Messi 95.

None of them are nowhere near 98 or 99 in real life.They may seem so, but are actually not. So to sum it up, HELL NAW MAN. :)[/quote']

and players like Ribery/Robben/Gomez to be 87//88?

Theres been a forumer of the year, can I nominate this to be worst post of the year?

Why is my comment being so harshly treated when all it's doing is stating the truth?

Is a player's rating not a reflection of his ability? I'll presume that the ratings on this game are out of 100.If so, 100/100 would mean that that player does everything perfectly and never makes a mistake.

By mistake I mean simple things such as a bad pass, heavy touches, etc.

So you all mean to tell me Messi has NEVER made a mistake?

Why is my comment being so harshly treated when all it's doing is stating the truth?

Is a player's rating not a reflection of his ability? I'll presume that the ratings on this game are out of 100.If so' date=' 100/100 would mean that that player does everything perfectly and never makes a mistake.

By mistake I mean simple things such as a bad pass, heavy touches, etc.

So you all mean to tell me Messi has NEVER made a mistake?[/quote']

no i dont think you can have that as a reason to say someone shouldnt be rated 100, if thats the case then the dude who said messi or ronaldo should be 94/95 is right.

Id say since messi is way way ahead of anyone then he should be 100 since he is the best player just now and only maradona or pele would ever have been 100.

100 is to God himself, if he ever set "foot" on the pitch.

He would be everywhere, scoring impossible goals from impossible angles.

He would be so fast, that opponents didn't even see him while dribbling them.

He would never miss a pass, or a goal, or a free kick ;)

99 is good enough for Messi xD

100 is to God himself' date=' if he ever set "foot" on the pitch.

He would be everywhere, scoring impossible goals from impossible angles.

He would be so fast, that opponents didn't even see him while dribbling them.

He would never miss a pass, or a goal, or a free kick ;)

99 is good enough for Messi xD[/quote']

so what your saying messi is almost god???

no i dont think you can have that as a reason to say someone shouldnt be rated 100' date=' if thats the case then the dude who said messi or ronaldo should be 94/95 is right.

Id say since messi is way way ahead of anyone then he should be 100 since he is the best player just now and only maradona or pele would ever have been 100.[/quote']

I am the guy who said Ronaldo would be 94 and Messi 95 :confused:

Mate you can even take a look at Pele and Maradona themselves. They all made mistakes in the peaks of their careers.But since the fact that no player is perfect means nothing to you, let me ask you something else:

Maradona won 1 World Cup and Pele Won 3. Messi however,none.The world Cup is the pinnacle of achievement in football, is it not? Then how can you be rated 100/100 if you haven't won Football's most prestigious competition?

I rest my case!B)

I am the guy who said Ronaldo would be 94 and Messi 95 :confused:

Mate you can even take a look at Pele and Maradona themselves. They all made mistakes in the peaks of their careers.But since the fact that no player is perfect means nothing to you' date=' let me ask you something else:

Maradona won 1 World Cup and Pele Won 3. Messi however,none.The world Cup is the pinnacle of achievement in football, is it not? Then how can you be rated 100/100 if you haven't won Football's most prestigious competition?

I rest my case!B)[/quote']

my point since he is by far the best he should be 100 just an observation so much pointless debate on here about it

my point since he is by far the best he should be 100 just an observation so much pointless debate on here about it

I agree and would make the rating system better. Messi is clearly the best so he's at 100. Ronaldo would follow and be at 99. Then Iniesta at 98. Then xavi, etc. Makes the upper bracket of talent better. Iniesta should rise, but i don't think he should be on the same skill level as ronaldo. Messi is clearly amazing i think him getting to 100 does make sense in many ways

Archived