Sign in to follow this  
supermike

Sirigu or Lloris?

Re: Sirigu or Lloris?

i can possibly sign lloris or sirigu... i have diego lopez but i want a top class keeper i will trade him and cash for lloris or sirigu but who would be the better signing??

You don't have to create 2 threads on this topic. Anyway get Lloris, easily the better choice. Better club and NT. Captain of France.

i can possibly sign lloris or sirigu... i have diego lopez but i want a top class keeper i will trade him and cash for lloris or sirigu but who would be the better signing??

i would go for sirigu.

lloris isnt a starter at spurs. and the gaffer doesnt seem to appreciate him too much. might drop given his lack of mins. but definitely a talented keeper.

sirigu is part of psg team that could sweep the french championship and maybe a few cups. a rise to 91 is not impossible.

If u want potential keeper, then buy sirigu. He is the best keeper in Ligue 1 and is playing CL. If u need a high rating keeper, then go for lloris. But his rating could drop in the next review, but definitely higher than sirigu for now. If u want a good performance, then check for their form. Lastly, IMO SIRIGU!!!