Sign in to follow this  
CCFC_2009

Looking for a CB

Re: Looking for a CB

I am looking for a quality CB preferably 90+ or will be soon. My budget is about 12 million

Lots of the obvious choices are taken like Koscielney' date=' Vertonghen, Skrtel, Agger, Luiz, Cahill, Jones[/quote']

Could try out Rolando or Santos Dante imo.

Could try out Rolando or Santos Dante imo.

Nice suggestions, Rolando is external but transfer banned until February

I'll post a list of those who are available at this time

Alvaro Dominguez

Alderwerield

Ranocchia

Coloccini

Nicolas Lombaerts

Serdar Tasci

There are a few more available like Naldo and Burdisso but they are getting into there 30's now

Nice suggestions' date=' Rolando is external but transfer banned until February

I'll post a list of those who are available at this time

Alvaro Dominguez

Alderwerield

Ranocchia

Coloccini

Nicolas Lombaerts

Serdar Tasci

There are a few more available like Naldo and Burdisso but they are getting into there 30's now[/quote']

Stay away from Rolando for now, this season he is not playing at Porto (in most games he's not even on the bench!), so he has a good possibility to drop to 89!

Out of those you say are available, i would list them as:

1. Ranocchia

2. Alvaro Dominguez

3. Alderweireld

I would also recommend Dede and Sakho, who are already 90 and you haven't mentioned them as taken. If they are available, sign them.

Also, if they are available, sign Juan Jesus (of Inter) and Nastasic. They are low rated for now, but they are first team choices and could rise to 89/90 at the end of the season. And of course, further more in the coming years.

Stay away from Rolando for now' date=' this season he is not playing at Porto (in most games he's not even on the bench!), so he has a good possibility to drop to 89!

Out of those you say are available, i would list them as:

1. Ranocchia

2. Alvaro Dominguez

3. Alderweireld

I would also recommend Dede and Sakho, who are already 90 and you haven't mentioned them as taken. If they are available, sign them.

Also, if they are available, sign Juan Jesus (of Inter) and Nastasic. They are low rated for now, but they are first team choices and could rise to 89/90 at the end of the season. And of course, further more in the coming years.[/quote']

I second the above reply! :D

I already have Juan and Umtiti :D Was looking for someone that could slot straight into my first team immediately

Varane

Sakho

Zouma

Papadopolous

Dede

Nastasic

All taken

I have noticed Shawcross may be available after the 7 day cooling off period when a manager resigns. Good choice? Been great for Stoke lately

I am looking for a quality CB preferably 90+ or will be soon. My budget is about 12 million

Lots of the obvious choices are taken like Koscielney' date=' Vertonghen, Skrtel, Agger, Luiz, Cahill, Jones[/quote']

bonucci?

odds on to hit 90 imho

maicon of porto is another.

bonucci?

odds on to hit 90 imho

maicon of porto is another.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention Bonucci. The Juventus defence are one of the most formidable in the world at the moment. Bonucci is currently ranked 89 and almost certainly going to rise at the next update.