Sign in to follow this  
danny36

juan mata or di maria????

Re: juan mata or di maria????

yes, i agree with your thought..di maria is a great player but his current form is pushing him back,where mata is a key player in chelsea.Its a good deal...:)

hi i need info asap please.somebodys has asked to swap mata for di maria.i think mata is having a class season..where as for me i feel maria is slightly struggling for form???

I'd personally go with Mata, really starting to show his class this year. I do think Di Maria is a great player aswell and will come back strong. But Mata should rise very soon and will only get better so I'd go with him

:)

I'd personally go with Mata' date=' really starting to show his class this year. I do think Di Maria is a great player aswell and will come back strong. But Mata should rise very soon and will only get better so I'd go with him

:)[/quote']

What he said. :)

Respuesta: juan mata or di maria????

im a real madrid fan and always watch the games and di maria is out of form is very inconsistent palys a wonderful match and then 3 really bad, but when fit he is lne of madrids key players, mata has improved a lot and I think he is better in the long term, slowly getting into the spanish squad, and chelsea key player

hi i need info asap please.somebodys has asked to swap mata for di maria.i think mata is having a class season..where as for me i feel maria is slightly struggling for form???

Like all have mentioned, get Mata who have shown his ability in his debut season with Chelsea. I believe that he'll eventually match Di Maria's rating who have been struggling for form.

Well someone has to have the opposing view so I say Di Maria. He'll be back to his best before too long and Madrid will be challenging for the title and Champions League for a while yet. Chelsea? That will all depend on who the next manager is. I think there is more risk with his club so because of that and the fact that I don't see Mata passing Di Maria's rating anytime soon (matching it in a year is likely), I would stick with Di Maria.

Either way you have an excellent player.

Juan Mata easily. The guys amazing. he's in incredible for, passings great, and is top scorer for his team in the epl even as an wing. everyone i think can see juan matas rating keep going up and up and up(to a certain extent;) hahaha) You can't go wrong with mata. won epl player of the month already this season and he's just doing awesome. get him

Like all have mentioned, get Mata who have shown his ability in his debut season with Chelsea. I believe that he'll eventually match Di Maria's rating who have been struggling for form.

It's not Mata's debut season? :confused:

Although, Di Maria is a higher rating I'd have to go with Mata. Playing really well for Chelsea and is in my opinion there best player this season! Di Maria is a very good player but if the rumours are true and sign Gareth Bale there will be some copetition for his spot!! Juan Mata for me still got years left in him and potential to be one of the worlds best.:)

Personally, i feel Mata is a more creative and veratile player while Di Maria seems to play better as an out-and-out winger.

Ratings wise, it is likely that Mata will rise to 93 which makes him on par with di Maria (not better). I understand that Mata do seem to have more potential for growth but in terms of club and country, Chelsea is not really bigger than Real Madrid while Mata seems to be struggling to break into the Spanish first team but di Maria seems to have a easier time doing so.

All in all, i think they are on par so i recommend that you can either:

1) keep di Maria OR

2) Swap Mata plus cash/ youngster for di Maria as you are generally losing out if it was a straight swap.

Cheers,

Roy