WC creation time?

Superhombre Legendario

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: WC creation time?

We have been creating two per day (at different times) and we will not be creating any new ones until Monday, as this is when the new clubs for the WC will be introduced.

when people find out the times ect they will do them randomly to give every1 a random chancer/ new comer to the game a good chance of a decent team

yh i know, i'm talking about the ec's being made...but both of them wc's and ec's will be made at random times most often on the hour marks

Not sure IF we will be making any new EC or WC ourselves in the immediate future' date=' and will announce what is happening shortly.[/quote']

Does this mean that the earlier idea of the new templates being introduced on Monday is scrapped?

And Ste, is there anywhere i can see the new templates for the WC's?

Does this mean that the earlier idea of the new templates being introduced on Monday is scrapped?

And Ste' date=' is there anywhere i can see the new templates for the WC's?[/quote']

Here it is on the blog Roscoee - http://blog.soccermanager.com/category/setups/

But i hope SM do make new WCs at least...got an answer yet ste?..I think 10,000 members at least would beg for more WCs with new templates..

I'm going for Man City in D4 ;):rolleyes:

• 1 month later...