Kasper SCHMEICHEL

Ahmed

with the injuries of man city's keepers , Kasper seems to get a chance to exhibit his talent to eriksson , knowing that if isaksson is back , he will return to the bench , but for a player rated 75 starting in the premiership, he might deserve an increase , hope he plays 3 or 4 matches .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kasper SCHMEICHEL

with the injuries of man city's keepers ' date=' Kasper seems to get a chance to exhibit his talent to eriksson , knowing that if isaksson is back , he will return to the bench , but for a player rated 75 starting in the premiership, he might deserve an increase , hope he plays 3 or 4 matches .[/quote']

With his performances on loan at Falkirk last season he should be at least an 82/83 anyway, never mind him possibly playing for City

he should get a 94' date=' just kidding. 84 should do it.[/quote']

playing a few premiership games doesnt warrant an increase of 84 :rolleyes: . but i suppose he did do ok vs west ham and should get a handful of games before man city's regular keeper comes back, and i doubt he will play many premiership matches after that. 80 is more than enough for now IMO, and if he carries on playing ok, then 83 - 84 would be ok.

Guest the plummer

the fing is he is getting an increase anyway beacause of last season at falkirk were he played really well in most games so im opinion he is getting at least a rise of 5/6 to 81/82 and a think after that he could push on futher but a still dont think hes going to rise to 84 but maybe if he plays a few more gamea for city

still a really good buy tho even for the future beacuse if not a premiership keeper he will definalty be a championship keeper and that meens a good 85-87 rating , in a few years

so buying him at his 75 rating your practicly guranteed a highish rated goaly for a few years to come(just my opinion tho)

what does he cost 800k? if that:confused: really good buy

the fing is he is getting an increase anyway beacause of last season at falkirk were he played really well in most games so im opinion he is getting at least a rise of 5/6 to 81/82 and a think after that he could push on futher but a still dont think hes going to rise to 84 but maybe if he plays a few more gamea for city

still a really good buy tho even for the future beacuse if not a premiership keeper he will definalty be a championship keeper and that meens a good 85-87 rating ' date=' in a few years

so buying him at his 75 rating your practicly guranteed a highish rated goaly for a few years to come(just my opinion tho)

what does he cost 800k? if that:confused: really good buy[/quote']

yeah he shouldn't be a champ keeper he could be a great keeper for a lower table team in the EPL. If he gets enough experience he could be one of the best and Denmarks finest!

I'll be surprised if he goes to an 83/84.

Played ok for Falkirk last season. Wasn't out of this world. Looked very shakey against Wet Spam at the weekend too. I'm sure it was just nerves, but flapped around a bit and was saved by Richards and Onoua a couple of times.

If Joe Hart had been fit he would have played in front of him.

No more than an 80 for me.

I'll be surprised if he goes to an 83/84.

Played ok for Falkirk last season. Wasn't out of this world. Looked very shakey against Wet Spam at the weekend too. I'm sure it was just nerves' date=' but flapped around a bit and was saved by Richards and Onoua a couple of times.

If Joe Hart had been fit he would have played in front of him.

No more than an 80 for me.[/quote']

Although I didn't see the match surely he couldn't have been too bad as Garth Crooks has him in the BBC team of the week.

But of course Man City will be looking for a more experienced keeper ASAP, probably from Italy. But who knows if Schmichael has another good game against Derby, Sven may just give him a chance. But for now agree with Perry can't see much more than 80 based on what will probably be a couple of premiership starts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/spl/hi/football/squad_selector/team_of_the_week/html/ss_team.stm

Garth Crooks is a joke of a man. They all take the **** out of him at the BBC.

As for the comment "Making a save for Falkirk is justas hard as making a save for a top club so he should definatelly go up." that did make me laugh! Granted top goalkeepers can play for poor teams. You only have to look at Carson and Foster last season. However, Falkirk had the option to take young Kasper on this season as well. They didn't take it up. From what I've heard and seen he is a good shot stopper, but doesn't command his area (like his dad done so well) and is very suspect at crosses.

Make a save is for Falkirk is just as hard as making a save for a top club. HOWEVER, making several saves isn't. Kesper shipped a lot of goals last season. Most at the back end of the season when the league splits into two. Therefore he wouldn't have been playing against the top teams.

He should go up, but see how he plays in the next few games.

what do you guys think of his second league game for man city?

I thought he did ok. Wasn't tested much though. Still looks very inexperienced and rough round the edges though. Don't think he is going to be anywhere near as good as his dad was though.

just see how well he does for city against united. i am a united fan and i hope that he dosent make too many saves' date=' he seems to be able to keep clean sheets. do you guys think that united would sign him when he is older?[/quote']

TBH I doubt it, he doesn't have enough talent for Man U and besides their future is with Foster

well views on his game today... i think he did fantastic!!! close down every ball put pressure on untds strikers, a slight slip up on one corner late on but still a clean sheet again even in such a massive game like it was playing there rivals. first few games i just put it to form and luck but seeing him in this game he was on fire...

Wasent impressed with him today fumbled early on & then the corner at the end.

he might be good enough for the premiership maybe but no were near united

he did 2 fumbles.. so didnt impress you.. come on!! watch the highlights he had a fantastic game!! he let no goals in and put pressure on untds attackers.