Kasper SCHMEICHEL

Ahmed

Re: Kasper SCHMEICHEL

he did 2 fumbles.. so didnt impress you.. come on!! watch the highlights he had a fantastic game!! he let no goals in and put pressure on untds attackers.

HE DID BOG ALL dunne & richards saved his A several times, he dident know were he was for the corner at the end, a basic error in the first half 1 good save from nani at the start, apart from that for the rest of the game it was just picking up the ball

He has a long long way to go to become a premier league keeper

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A he will defo go up no doubt about it but i can t see him goin up much after that as he wont get premier league football with another team i.m.o maybe championship. & at the moment (altough remember he is still young) he will need a good defense infront of him esle i think he will struggle

Played ok against Manchester Utd. A good save' date=' but still looks dodgy.

Will no doubt do up in the ratings. I'm still saying no more than 80 though.

I think the really stars are the Man City defense. Richards and Dunne could be looking at an increase.[/quote']

It's only been 3 games, they have being playing brilliant but they have to do it more than 3 games to get an increase. ;)

He was good against Arsenal. Couldn't do much to stop Fabregas, it was Richards fault. Definitely needs a rise above 80.

And I don't know why is Sven trying to sign Amelia when he's got Isaksson (injured, but he will be back eventually) and Schmeichel.

It's only been 3 games' date=' they have being playing brilliant but they have to do it more than 3 games to get an increase. ;)[/quote']

well said tom, consistency is important, manchester city have been great,Kasper Schmeichel has also been great

but the question on my mind is...... can they maintain there spell of good results ?

HE SHOULD BE ATLEAST 85../HE WAS SIMPLY SUPERB ../ALSO SAVED RVP PENALTY.../HIS RATING MUST BE INCREASED

It's only been 4 games who knows he might muck-up in the next few games and then you would all be saying he needs a decrease, give them time because it's the start of the season!