Sign in to follow this  
ray1981

The Official Darts Thread

Re: The Official DARTS thread

Darn it I missed the ladies final... I now need to wait another year to see Sherrock bending over to pick her dart up off the floor :mad:

Yeh I though of you when she lost thought you would be crying into your Sporron.....

In Darting terms though she is the hottest Lady player I have ever seen not difficult mind you because in the local a darts team one of the women is 43 and her Babylons are lower than her Stomach and the other is 56 with false teeth...

Re: The Official DARTS thread

Yeh I though of you when she lost thought you would be crying into your Sporron.....

In Darting terms though she is the hottest Lady player I have ever seen not difficult mind you because in the local a darts team one of the women is 43 and her Babylons are lower than her Stomach and the other is 56 with false teeth...

Ouch .......bet you still looked when they bent down though? :D

Re: The Official Darts Thread

A return to big time Darts with the first major of the season in the Unibet Masters and the QF session this afternoon was amazing!!

Vn Gerwen 10 Chisnall 9

This was the pick of the games lets put this in context Chisnall averages 109 hits 13 180's and loses it is just crazy the standard that you have to play at amazing match with Van Gerwen averaging 110, the speed of both throwers makes for a wonderfully rhythm .

Also brilliant performances from Lewis, Barney and the World Champion Anderson all averaging over 100 sees them through.

S/F and final tonight should be great.

Van Gerwen V Lewis

Barney V Anderson

Anderson is getting his bottom kicked right now :mad:

Take that Scotland ;)

Semi Final results

Van Gerwen 11 Lewis 6

Barney 11 Anderson 6

Barney gets a great victory to end Anderson's pretty amazing three month unbeaten run in competitions, Anderson never really showed up and Barney was pretty solid.

MVG and Lewis was a great game for ten legs then after the second break Lewis couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, amazing how somebody can play so great then be so awful....again MVG not at his brilliant best as per the afternoon but comes to something when the guy averages just short of a hundred and you think he is only playing average :P

Final just started love to see Barney win always been my fave but think MVG will be to strong over this relatively longer distance.

Michael Van Gerwen wins the Masters!!

MVG with a majestic display averaging 113 :eek: beats Barney who did very little wrong (in fact given the way MVG played to get six legs is some achievement!!)

MVG back to his absolute brilliant best.

PL starts on Thursday as well :)

Astonishing atmosphere at the Darts in Dublin tonight.

I thought last week in Glasgow was good, but this is something else!!

The quality of darts in this year's PL has been incredible, people averaging 115 and losing, players constantly averaging over 100 and a lot of times over 110.

Darts has totally entered a whole different stratosphere both in quality of play and the people who come to watch, it is a mass market now.

The rise of the game is remarkable.

Astonishing atmosphere at the Darts in Dublin tonight.

I thought last week in Glasgow was good' date=' but this is something else!!

The quality of darts in this year's PL has been incredible, people averaging 115 and losing, players constantly averaging over 100 and a lot of times over 110.

Darts has totally entered a whole different stratosphere both in quality of play and the people who come to watch, it is a mass market now.

The rise of the game is remarkable.[/quote']

For Bunting to outshine Huybrechts who has more experience at this level is also quite a feat. Be nice to see Bunting go through and it seems there is a dearth of talent coming from my other half's neck of the woods with Bunting, Chisnall and Michael Smith as well all from St Helens.

For Bunting to outshine Huybrechts who has more experience at this level is also quite a feat. Be nice to see Bunting go through and it seems there is a dearth of talent coming from my other half's neck of the woods with Bunting' date=' Chisnall and Michael Smith as well all from St Helens.[/font']

That Matt is because it does not matter what Sporting Field we look at Liverpool is clearly superior :)

Think Smith if he gets his head right could be a great player still gets to down on himself when things aren't going his way, but when he is hot he is a beautiful player to watch....

As Beautiful as a slightly overweight guy in his twenties can be anyway ;)

That Matt is because it does not matter what Sporting Field we look at Liverpool is clearly superior :)

Think Smith if he gets his head right could be a great player still gets to down on himself when things aren't going his way' date=' but when he is hot he is a beautiful player to watch....

As Beautiful as a slightly overweight guy in his twenties can be anyway ;)[/quote']

Problem with Smith and Chisnall is they both like a drink, the latter especially. The stepson's best mates dad is Alan Tabern's best mate and they do go to a lot of the matches and Chisnall openly admitted he is skint through gambling and drinking.

Seems they get fame and money and just want to blow it.