Cavani VS Falcao

mato77

Cavani VS Falcao  

1. 1.

• Cavani
    • Falcao

Re: Cavani VS Falcao

Who would you pick from these two? I really like them both and I have them in my team so it's not life or death question' date=' I just want a know what do you think who is better and who'll reach higher rating?[/quote']

Falcao without a doubt, he would surely get a +1 in the next review and would get his 94 at the end of the season if he keeps his scoring rate or moves to Chelsea while there's a chance of Cavani reaching 93 in the next review, I don't see him peaking at the same level with Falcao.

Re: Cavani VS Falcao

Why are these Cavani v Falcao and Hazard v gotze polls rearing there ugly heads again?

All it takes is a little searching and low and behold you will find countless threads on these.

The answer to this is simple: this forum is probably the most disorganized, mushy, infinitely-deep well of redundant themes and discussions anywhere on the internet. And somehow, in spite of that depth, the same 45 threads come up no matter what the forumer enters into the search function, which when not glitching is at best barely functional.

If you add in the rapidity and weight of post moderation, what we are left with is a board where multiple threads on the same topic are almost a given.