which flank payer ?

Ahmed

Re: which flank payer ?

i need a flank player to pair with ricardo quaresma ' date=' my options are camorenesi , riise , elano , perotta and govou. which one should i go for?[/quote']

i would go for elano, he is a great player who plays RM / AM so you get versatility too. when you play LM / LB players left back, they dont perform very well at all, so i wouldnt get riise. elano will be a good player for man city and should improve your team as well as being the cheapest out of those players

Out of them' date=' i dont know. Id personally try for Mancini of Roma or David Silva of valencia, but if i had to say id say Risse as i cant see his rating dropping for some time[/quote']

silva has been snapped , but mancini , has not been getting call ups to the national team , so not to sure , maybe riise or elano or even mancini :confused: :confused: :confused:

silva has been snapped ' date=' but mancini , has not been getting call ups to the national team , so not to sure , maybe riise or elano or even mancini :confused: :confused: :confused:[/quote']

Manicini is a brillaint player, one of Roma's best last year along with totti, i really really rate him. Brazil had an unusual squad in copa america and i have no doubt in my mind that if he continues his form of last season he will be called up. i really really rate mancini