Stophira SUNZU

gunnersgazz

There are rumours circulating about Stophira Sunzu 23 year old signing for Arsenal in January. I have read an article coming out of Africa that the deal is done to sign the Zambian international for £8,000,000.

I have just taken the gamble on him and spent £2,900,000 signing him and from what I have heard he is ment to be a real talent. :D

Riferimento: Stophira SUNZU

There are rumours circulating about Stophira Sunzu 23 year old signing for Arsenal in January. I have read an article coming out of Africa that the deal is done to sign the Zambian international for £8' date='000,000.

I have just taken the gamble on him and spent £2,900,000 signing him and from what I have heard he is ment to be a real talent. :D[/quote']

Good reporting, repped :)

Re: Stophira SUNZU

What are you on about?? It was posted yesterday on Superport.com and by the looks of things they have taken the article down most probably because Arsenal have asked them too. Remember Arsenal don't like ther deals to go public so watch this space...

£8,000,000 January Sunzu will be at the Emirates.

LOL. absolutely terrible.

article has so many flaws its unreal.

just like you 'signed' Saad Al-Mukhaini & Islam 'Milo' Ramadan, which turned out to be not true.

I don't have a clue who Saad Al-Mukhaini & Islam 'Milo' Ramadan are so you must be joking? End of the day its to give managers on here some information if you don't like the information thats your problem.B)

google them! much like this story, they were rumours that got way outta hand!

i dont have a problem with what you put, its good for people to put rumours out there...

i just thought this was ridiculous! :P

but if it ends up true, then kudos, you sir have great contacts with the african news desk! B)

google them! much like this story' date=' they were rumours that got way outta hand!

i dont have a problem with what you put, its good for people to put rumours out there...[/quote']

I actually bought Ramadan off of those rumours, jeez what a waste of money that was lol

Archived