There are rumours circulating about Stophira Sunzu 23 year old signing for Arsenal in January. I have read an article coming out of Africa that the deal is done to sign the Zambian international for £8,000,000.

I have just taken the gamble on him and spent £2,900,000 signing him and from what I have heard he is ment to be a real talent. :D

Riferimento: Stophira SUNZU

There are rumours circulating about Stophira Sunzu 23 year old signing for Arsenal in January. I have read an article coming out of Africa that the deal is done to sign the Zambian international for £8' date='000,000.

I have just taken the gamble on him and spent £2,900,000 signing him and from what I have heard he is ment to be a real talent. :D[/quote']

Good reporting, repped :)

Re: Stophira SUNZU

LOL. absolutely terrible.

article has so many flaws its unreal.

just like you 'signed' Saad Al-Mukhaini & Islam 'Milo' Ramadan, which turned out to be not true.

Re: Stophira SUNZU

I don't have a clue who Saad Al-Mukhaini & Islam 'Milo' Ramadan are so you must be joking? End of the day its to give managers on here some information if you don't like the information thats your problem.B)

google them! much like this story, they were rumours that got way outta hand!

i dont have a problem with what you put, its good for people to put rumours out there...

i just thought this was ridiculous! :P

but if it ends up true, then kudos, you sir have great contacts with the african news desk! B)