Adrian Centurion

Nealb

Adrian Centurion, Racing Club, 19 y/o, 75 rated Midfielder.

Has been called up the Argentina national team, has 1634 minutes this season and 3 goals. Could be looking at a +9 or maybe even a +10 with how slowly SM are reviewing currently. BUY! BUY! BUY!

Good prospect It seems, so once he's risen It may be worth keeping hold of him perhaps.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Adrian Centurion

Adrian Centurion' date=' Racing Club, 19 y/o, 75 rated Midfielder.

Has been called up the Argentina national team, has 1634 minutes this season and 3 goals. Could be looking at a +9 or maybe even a +10 with how slowly SM are reviewing currently. BUY! BUY! BUY!

Good prospect It seems, so once he's risen It may be worth keeping hold of him perhaps.[/quote']

I hope some people listened and bought him!

He rose by 8 today!

Nice rise. :)

Of course he is worth keeping after his rise, for those who might wonder. :)

Yip' date=' Vietto and farina as well are very similar potential wise

:)[/color']

Vietto got a +7 a few wweks ago I think. May have to wait a while for him to increase again but a good player nontheless.

Pretty good rise -and with the South American Under-20 Championships about to start there are a couple that Tim Vickery points out to have an eye and finger on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20926281

That's a really good article. Mentions a few players I already have.

• 3 weeks later...

The young Argentinian midfielder of Racing, Ricardo Centurion was transferred to Anzhi Makhachkala Russian club he will join next season for $ 7.5 million, confirmed Thursday the player who went to Europe to sign his contract.

" This is the first time I go to Europe. Everything was done very quickly but I agreed to go to Russia because I know that this decision will suit me and my family , "he said before taking his flight to Russia. Centurion, 20, who was playing his first full season with Racing was one of the revelations of the tournament's opening Argentinian and just participate in the Championship of South America under 20 years with Argentina.

;2426260']The young Argentinian midfielder of Racing' date=' Ricardo Centurion was transferred to Anzhi Makhachkala Russian club he will join next season for $ 7.5 million, confirmed Thursday the player who went to Europe to sign his contract.

" This is the first time I go to Europe. Everything was done very quickly but I agreed to go to Russia because I know that this decision will suit me and my family , "he said before taking his flight to Russia. Centurion, 20, who was playing his first full season with Racing was one of the revelations of the tournament's opening Argentinian and just participate in the Championship of South America under 20 years with Argentina.[/quote']

AHHHHH

:mad::mad::mad: WHY? lol i hate this so much, he should have come to Benfica or even porto, as that would be much more beneficial for his career than a move to Anzhi. SLB tend to make South American players huge stars :)

;2426260']The young Argentinian midfielder of Racing' date=' Ricardo Centurion was transferred to Anzhi Makhachkala Russian club he will join next season for $ 7.5 million, confirmed Thursday the player who went to Europe to sign his contract.

" This is the first time I go to Europe. Everything was done very quickly but I agreed to go to Russia because I know that this decision will suit me and my family , "he said before taking his flight to Russia. Centurion, 20, who was playing his first full season with Racing was one of the revelations of the tournament's opening Argentinian and just participate in the Championship of South America under 20 years with Argentina.[/quote']

I heard rumours of this in the past week but ha no idea it was that advanced. Perhpaps a good move for him financially but as far as SM goes... I'd say its time to sell.