Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Williams

World Championship 1

I am aware there is already a WC1 thread but its impossible to revive.I decided to make this one because 1 i just picked up a great Deportivo in the setup and 2 i quit a decently good Sporting to get them so someone should go and pick them up ASAP and get some match reports done for the setup!

Re: World Champ 1

Decently good yeah... isn't third from bottom a record finish for one of your sides Danny!? :D

I notice it didn't take long for Greig to jump in your grave at Sporting, I was just about to start making cheeky bids on their players as well... :(:D

Decently good yeah... isn't third from bottom a record finish for one of your sides Danny!? :D

I notice it didn't take long for Greig to jump in your grave at Sporting' date=' I was just about to start making cheeky bids on their players as well... :(:D[/quote']

Lol actually i did ok with Sporting the were dead last when i took them ;)..

Well Greig has quit now the jabroni!! its a good side for WC1 aswell but..

Teb have you seen this Depotivo?!?!:eek:

Some nice players in there...

Share the wealth mate :D

My Olympiacos look odds on for promotion now. I am pretty chuffed with them as they were £19m in debt and struggling in the league when I took them over, and they are too good for Div 4 now I think, with money in the bank. You should be looking for promotion with that side though so can't see me joining you for Div 2 football the season after next unfortunately!! For me. :)

Some nice players in there...

Share the wealth mate :D

My Olympiacos look odds on for promotion now. I am pretty chuffed with them as they were £19m in debt and struggling in the league when I took them over' date=' and they are too good for Div 4 now I think, with money in the bank. You should be looking for promotion with that side though so can't see me joining you for Div 2 football the season after next unfortunately!! For me. :)[/quote']

well they are -3.9 million in debt! i'm pretty shocked..promotion looks tough too i dunno might do it lol :D

Guest the plummer

sorry lads for not taking them...........av got one space left and itd for a fourth divsion English champ side

sorry lads

Were did the other Thread go :(

Im sure its been posted on after this thread was created but i cant find it :( #

Anyway Santos are out of Debt (by a long way) There Morrocan (AM) Hadji, could be on his way out for 7,5 Million & a CM, Countered from 8 Million bid originally.

Teb is Struggling a little, I'm Happy the Way im Doin Beat Panathinaikos 1-0 last night.

Chelsea has started it's title defence very well allready moivng up to 1st in division 1 after a hammering of Lazio 6-1.

Memic and his lads are looking for a third straight title, and he plans not to make the same mistake Murinho has made before with Chelsea by under-rating the competition.

Messi has really stepped up for Chelsea and have moved up the pecking order ahead of players like Henry, Rooney, RVN and Drogba.

Chelsea look like a team hard to beat

will you sell gilberto silva, dan?

the last manager was a nutter... i offered him better players who were younger and of the same position (cause i wanted him in my brazilian allstar team) and he was like "i dont care how much you offer - you cant have him, i love him" :(

cheating

Athletico Madrid, Dinamo Moskva, Ajax Amsterdam and Bayer Leverkusen have all been reported to SMFA for dodgy deals!:eek:

RAUL (93)+£2m from madrid to moskva for daniel bilos (89)? not likely!

ISAKSSON (90gk) from ajax to leverkusen for £2m+2 crap players? come on!!

this is meant to be a flagship setup, hopefully when these cheats get kicked out we can get some more forumers in:)

will you sell gilberto silva' date=' dan?

the last manager was a nutter... i offered him better players who were younger and of the same position (cause i wanted him in my brazilian allstar team) and he was like "i dont care how much you offer - you cant have him, i love him" :([/quote']

Sure I will listen to bids ;)

All offer's are welcome.

Chelsea continue their impressive start to wc1 after another win this time 3-1 against Valencia.

Ronaldinho and Rooney were both impressive and just gave the Valencian defence a nightmare.

Chelsea is 5 wins and 1 draw off 6 games three points ahead of 2nd. Memic has had a great start for the title defence.

Chelsea are looking to sign some youth to their team and interested in youth players, so if selling please tell me

Santos are Slipping abit,

As i said when i took over them end of last was just to get into the setup,

Ive got them out of debt and now have +10 Million in the bank & still my intention to leave them in a good state for someone else as im not keen on Santos,

If another team comes available PM me or if anyone wants to swap. B)

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

decent team tarr

surprised there in division 2 though

some deals should go through tonight as i have 28 m to spend

what team are you as i cba to look

Chelsea maintain unbeaten RUn

Memic's men have have a superb start to the season as they are now comfortably in first place. AFter last week loosing Messi for 8 weeks, things looked a little grim, but not to worry for Memic because he unlike Murinho has place a lot of depth in the squad. Chelsea dominated away to PSG and gave nothing to the home fans to cheer about after a 5-0 spanking. Essien produced a wonder goal, while Ronnie got a brace, Gerrard toe poked one and Rooney after a rampagin attack got the one.

Chelsea have won 6 on the trot and now go to play Sao Paulo in the cup. Memic must be fancyin his chances for a third straight title after pulling of 33 points in 13 games, 6 ahead of its nearest competitor Real Madrid.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

In need for some type of decent defender I LL DO ANYTHING :(

STATE HERE IF POSSIBLE FOR LOAN OR SALE I CAN P/E A FEW GOOD PLAYAS

In need for some type of decent defender I LL DO ANYTHING :(

STATE HERE IF POSSIBLE FOR LOAN OR SALE I CAN P/E A FEW GOOD PLAYAS

Chelsea win again to maintain there unbeaten run of 18 games after a 4-0 demolishy od Dyanoma kiev

i can loan you Aimar, Rossi, Huth, and anyone below 90 pretty much lol

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

this setups great unbeaten in 5 now latest causailty is Danny Williams with his Deportivo

Also carlos Celluar has joined making the defence stronger for next season