Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Williams

World Championship 1

Re: World Champ 1

I was making a general comment about the way vacated clubs are offered... I wasn't trying to put you down mate, just to offer advice to you and anyone else who might also be thinking along the same lines....so, no, I don't think it would have been better to just PM you.

I see Kevin has recieved an offer from the Blackburn Rovers Chairman. Could someone please check if Blackburn are still unmanaged. If they are still unmanaged is there not some way of Kevin somehow getting me the job?

I would be very grateful for your help and it would be much appreciated!!!

THANKS!!!

Manchester City would kick off their seasons with a friendly against Juventus tonight.

"we hope to give few of the reserves a chance before the league starts to see what they can do and try out few of the players at new roles"

201ACC4B-A068-0CCF-884078EEDDE06879.jpg

CITY UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Earlier this morning Manchester City revealed Daniel Young as the clubs new manager and was delighted to get a team in WC 1 after months of waiting. Young has a great track record on a different account but this one he is using to test himself in the prestigous and competiteve ones having already having Panathinaikos GC 1 and Werder Bremen EUC 1 and is looking forward to the challenge ahead

201ACC4B-A068-0CCF-884078EEDDE06879.jpg

CITY UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Earlier this morning Manchester City revealed Daniel Young as the clubs new manager and was delighted to get a team in WC 1 after months of waiting. Young has a great track record on a different account but this one he is using to test himself in the prestigous and competiteve ones having already having Panathinaikos GC 1 and Werder Bremen EUC 1 and is looking forward to the challenge ahead

welcome to the game mate, did you trade alvin for it or did he just quit??

i have been trying to get hold of city's brazilians for ages but alvin was tight with them. if you are looking to raise money i would love to buy thiago silva, hernanes, rafael, or any of your other brazilians... cheers:cool:

BREAKING NEWS

Shels folhas Santos, Bienvenue à Lyon

In Extra-Ordinary Turn of Events, Shels Has Parted Company With Brasilian Outfit Santos.

The Team He Led To Two Magical Promotions Ina Row From Division 3 To Division 1 Will Surley Miss Him, The Fans Already Have & Shels Has Already Admited To Have Cried Over His Contract At Lyon.

On The 7th of March, Shels Will Travel Back To Santos To Sit In The Away Dressing Room,

A Tragic Day For Santos Said One Group of Fans, He's Always With Us & Us With Him Said Another Fan.

Lyon Are Currently Side By Side With Santos In The Table With Santos Just Having Better Goal Difference.

Shels Leaves Santos In Dire Circumstances, With irish Duo of JJ O'TOOLE & DARRON GIBSON, Both Rated [82] As There Two Central Midfielders.

What Cana Do Replied Shels, The Club Never Matched by Ambitions, We Were Simply Losing Too Much Money, He Never Wanted To Improve Facilites As We Moved Up Divisions, I've Done All I Can With Them, I'm At Lyon Now & I'll Soon Rebuild & Make Lyon Great.

Season By Season Lyon Record [1-8]

3rd, 8th, 10th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 4th.

celtic1uo7.png

The End Is Where I begin!

From Tyneside to Parkhead so far it's been a relatively rosey start to Jinky's career is WC1. The Scotsman becomming Newcastle United's second longest serving manager in his all be it short stint and bringing them up the table from a relagation threatening position into promotion hopeful candidates. Now though the time has come for him to move on but he reiterates that United will always have a place in his heart but insisted the opportunity to return to his homeland and manage his beloved Glasgow Celtic was just to hard to turn down.

Last Friday it was announced on Sky Sports that Bosnian born Teje who is known for having a wealth of knowledge in football and more notably Argentine football was considering his future at the club. He stated that he enjoyed his time at Celtic Park immensely and would leave the club with nothing but good words for them. Celtic chairman Dr. John Ried asked him if possible had he any reccomendation as to whom he should approach and despite their long term friendly rivalry the Scotsman was his choice and so a new era begins.

Under New Management

After being unvield to the fans Jinky was approached by various journalists

and was asked questions on what he could bring to the club and what his approach would be on and off the field in terms of transfers and tactics and he had this to say:'' I have so much depth at my disposel that when it comes to selecting the squad it will most certainly give me a headache but that can only be a good thing. In terms of transfers there is also a treasure chest which has already been dipped into but from now on we shall only be buying if it dramatically improves the team or we see a absolute bargain.'' He continued by saying that he has already met a few of the lads and that it seemed they had the right attitude about going about their business and explained how right away they knew both knew what to expect from each other and so on. '' The bhoys know we're in a dogfight to stay in this division we only sit 5 points a drift from bottom of the table and we meet the bottom 3 in the coming weeks so they're all six pointers. I think no I know we have what it takes aslong as when the days come we perform to our best but it will be extreamly difficult as the bottom 3 are all massive clubs despite where they lie in the table.''

Money Well Spent

As Four New Faces Arrive At Celtic Park

51878437ge1.jpg91351775wy7.jpg

Carlos FONDACARO - - - - Matías DE FEDERICO

42323646oy7.jpg14572973ne4.jpg

Igor DE CAMARGO - - - - Hugo MIGUEL LOPES

Any WC1'ers still around the forum?? I had been busy with my final year of uni and somehow allowed my star studded Sao Paulo to be relegated to div 2. Oh no! Made a good start to the new season though and hoping to see the big boys again next season!!!! :) Welcome to any new managers!!

163_1215035995.gif

Real Madrid Appoint Justice at the Helm

rm47.jpg

Fans Welcome their New Manager at Real Madrid

Just Moments ago Real Madrid C.F Announced that English 14 Year Old Manager Nick Justice was to Take the Vacant Managers job! This was after Vrho 2 Quit the Post. It was Rumoured Real Madrid were Also after Celtic boss Jon Friel, but he sisnt want to leave his post at Celtic!,howeverr Here is what Nick Justice had this to say on his Appointment " Well, I am Delighted to be appointed at Such a World Class side, Their are 4 or 5 Players I could see leaving the Club due to lack of First team Football, And i have my Transfer Targets, but enough about Transfers!, When Real Madrid Contacted me I got the First plane from Stansted Airport and Flew to the Capital of Spain, I meet with the Board and the Mayor of Real Madrid, And I fell in love with the Club as Soon as i Saw the Players on offer at this Prestige Team, It was too Hard to say anything but YES too. I will look to set my Mark on this Team!, my First game will be against a very good Chelsea Side in what will be a good and Tough Incounter undoubtidly!"

Just accepted a job offer from Valencia. Bottom of division 2, without a win, but a good squad. A big step up in terms of players from Auxerre. It looks like it may be too late to catch up to the promotion chasing pack, but relegation shouldn't be a worry with this squad.

The season has just finished so a club might become available although currently there is not a single club on offer. :)

Ok:),every other setup clubs become available or on offer every so often, but i have never seen a single club come available in this one, WC2 and WC3 were really easy to get into compared to this.

It's not that exciting or highly competitive in terms of transfers or new players being added but the more people like yourself that get in the better.

Also I am interested in Javi Martinez I am Celtic let me know on the game if you want to try and make a deal.

Welcome aboard :)

It's not that exciting or highly competitive in terms of transfers or new players being added but the more people like yourself that get in the better.

Also I am interested in Javi Martinez I am Celtic let me know on the game if you want to try and make a deal.

Welcome aboard :)

Thanks for the kind words. It doesn't matter at all if it's unexciting, as Herbiethelovebug used to say, it's one of the 'Daddy' mature set-ups. It's the original.

I'll let you know if I want to do any deals!

Welcome to the setup mate. Let me know if I can help you out with any loans:)

(I'm Juventus btw).

Thanks Jimmy Mack. I'm looking forward to getting into this game world. Your squad looks excellent and Germ's Celtic. I'm not sure who I need yet, maybe a good goalkeeper.

Thanks Jimmy Mack. I'm looking forward to getting into this game world. Your squad looks excellent and Germ's Celtic. I'm not sure who I need yet' date=' maybe a good goalkeeper.[/quote']

I could loan you Szczesny, Fabianski or Begovic if you like?