Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Williams

World Championship 1

Re: World Champ 1

I could loan you Szczesny' date=' Fabianski or Begovic if you like?[/quote']

Thanks but I'm not sure if it would make a big difference going from my present keeper of 86 to one of your 87's?

I may need a winger too but I will decide at the end of the week after the midweek friendlies.

Thanks but I'm not sure if it would make a big difference going from my present keeper of 86 to one of your 87's?

I may need a winger too but I will decide at the end of the week after the midweek friendlies.

Bear in mind that Szczesny is currently Arsenal's first choice keeper and will probably be due a decent rise if he keeps the jersey up to next ratings change. Ditto Begovic, although probably not to the same extent.

Could let you have a couple of 88 rated wingers for now and possibly an 89 later in the season.

Bear in mind that Szczesny is currently Arsenal's first choice keeper and will probably be due a decent rise if he keeps the jersey up to next ratings change. Ditto Begovic' date=' although probably not to the same extent.

Could let you have a couple of 88 rated wingers for now and possibly an 89 later in the season.[/quote']

I know, I think he will be a very good GK. I'll see at the end of the week. I may start the season with the present squad and use loans if necessary to fill a hole or two.

I know' date=' I think he will be a very good GK. I'll see at the end of the week. I may start the season with the present squad and use loans if necessary to fill a hole or two.[/quote']

OK. Just noticed btw that we're in the same SMFA Cup group!

Bojan continues to impress in his second loan spell at Tottenham from Juventus.

Last season:

15 matches / 12 goals / 12 assists / 3 MOM

This season:

6 matches / 6 goals / 1 assist / 4 MOM

-

A couple of talented Argentinian players are improving in the youth team:

Lucas OCAMPOS 75 > 80

Carlos LUQUE 76 > 80

-

Bangoura LASS 75 > 83 is set to leave in a few days.

-

It looks like a club may become free. The Chievo manager hasn't logged on for 29 days.

Bojan continues to impress in his second loan spell at Tottenham from Juventus.

Last season:

15 matches / 12 goals / 12 assists / 3 MOM

This season:

6 matches / 6 goals / 1 assist / 4 MOM

It looks like a club may become free. The Chievo manager hasn't logged on for 29 days.

I'm happy to see Bojan doing the business for you again this season. Glad he's getting regular games and not kicking his heels in the Juve reserves. I still have every faith that he will establish himself at Roma (in real life) and get a rise into the 90's.

Very good scouting setup you've got going there by the way mate;)

I'm happy to see Bojan doing the business for you again this season. Glad he's getting regular games and not kicking his heels in the Juve reserves. I still have every faith that he will establish himself at Roma (in real life) and get a rise into the 90's.

Thanks' date=' yours too!

We do not buy superstars. We make them.

That's the way I like to run my clubs, scout and build from grass roots.

I am interested in a few of your players maybe we can do some deals if your up for it? I loved your bid for Gago when he had a transfer request granted 11m haha. If I knew I was going to get 28m for him i would have sold him ages ago. Still though he played enough shouldn't have got level 5 concern (well obviously not) but you get what I mean.

Player concerns coming thick and fast squads of 100+ going to get hit hard and lose stars for cash but I hope not be pointless all the years we've waited on them developing.

John Friel steered Celtic to victory against Newcastle United.

Celtic beat Newcastle United 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Raul scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Muller and Sanchez were also amongst the goalscorers.

A 8 goal thriller but with 9 men as Del Piero and Gotze got sent off although my man Raul stepped up to put us level on points with N.United and 3 points from league leaders Chelsea.

I will pm you havent had a look yet but I know there is a tone of players you have that I would want but i thought you were one of those people who put minimum prices on players which you know no-one can meet and didn't asnwer pms but I guess I was wrong.

I will pm you havent had a look yet but I know there is a tone of players you have that I would want but i thought you were one of those people who put minimum prices on players which you know no-one can meet and didn't asnwer pms but I guess I was wrong.

I only put high minimum valuations on loan-listed players to deter people from making bids for players I don't want to sell, otherwise they're either unavailable or transfer listed. As for me not answering pm's, wherever did you get that idea?

I only put high minimum valuations on loan-listed players to deter people from making bids for players I don't want to sell' date=' otherwise they're either unavailable or transfer listed. As for me not answering pm's, wherever did you get that idea?[/quote']

Usually from my experience anyway one goes with the other hand in hand so was just a thought.

Anyway the players I am interested in are your German players with the exception of Schmelzer, Beck & Adler. Also interested in Lucas, P.Jones, and Shaqiri. If any of these are available then let me know what you want for them.

All type of deals welcome 2 for 1s 3 for 1s ect ect.

Re: World Championship 1

Hello

Everyday I try to get in Worl Championship 1 every day. Why is it so difficult to there? I don't have a probleme to go in World Championship 2 or 3. Is this a closed game world?

Thank you, regards

Hello

Everyday I try to get in Worl Championship 1 every day. Why is it so difficult to there? I don't have a probleme to go in World Championship 2 or 3. Is this a closed game world?

Thank you' date=' regards[/quote']

No it's not closed it's just people rarely ever leave because they know they'll likely not get back into the setup if they do.

Division 2

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 2 BAYER LEVERKUSEN 1

Tottenham Hotspur seal the Double as they add the Division 2 title to the World Champ Shield with a 2-1 victory against Bayer Leverkusen!

Division 2

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 2 BAYER LEVERKUSEN 1

Tottenham Hotspur seal the Double as they add the Division 2 title to the World Champ Shield with a 2-1 victory against Bayer Leverkusen!

Well done mate, look forward to seeing you in Div 1.

BTW: I'm well chuffed myself at the moment having beaten the mighty Chelsea 1 - 0 at home on Tuesday to go through on away goals to the semi-final of the Champions Cup and then beaten them yesterday 2 -1 away in the League to go second in Div 1.

Well done mate' date=' look forward to seeing you in Div 1.

BTW: I'm well chuffed myself at the moment having beaten the mighty Chelsea 1 - 0 at home on Tuesday to go through on away goals to the semi-final of the Champions Cup and then beaten them yesterday 2 -1 away in the League to go second in Div 1.[/quote']

Thanks. Well done to you too. I've been watching your Juventus move up the table and you may do a Double yourself!

Dont have a clue what happened in my game against Newcastle I set the formation 4-2-3-1 ended up playing 5-2-3 but it still has 4-2-3-1 set as my tactics just now. Not only that all players were out of position Gotze and Andre Santos at DM ect which is still set as of now like i said but it played 5-2-3.

Just noticed I have Jimmy in the SMFA don't think either of us are GMs so who knows what will happen.

Got players for sale loads players like Del Piero, Demba Ba, Bacinovic and loads of others can offer two three for higher rated players not only the ones mentioned above.

Just noticed I have Jimmy in the SMFA don't think either of us are GMs so who knows what will happen.

'Fraid you're wrong about me not being a GM mate! Even so I expect it to be a classic. I think whoever wins our tie could go on and win the final:)

'Fraid you're wrong about me not being a GM mate! Even so I expect it to be a classic. I think whoever wins our tie could go on and win the final:)

Hopefully you go through pointless me winning it doesnt go on your record if your not a gm anyway.