Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Williams

World Championship 1

Re: World Championship 1

Looks like being another cracking season in WC1. Juventus have had a good pre-season culminating in a nail-biting 6-5 win in the penalty shootout for the Charity shield.

Manager Jimmy Mack also won the World Cup with Spain and the target is to win one more trophy this season.

Although Spurs might be an underdog, I have a hunch that they might surprise a few people. The Juventus -Tottenham friendly on Sunday should provide a few pointers as both managers plan to put out their strongest sides.

Enjoy the season.

:)

Four wins from the first four not a bad start at all for my Celtic. I had a look through some other results and noticed Liverpool got 4 players sent off against Chelsea a first for me never seen that before. :eek:

That's what you get when you set the tackling style to 'aggressive'. ;)

What that result does show is how rubbish the match engine is. I mean they were down to 9 men for nearly an hour against that Chelsea team and only conceded two goals late on when down to 7 men!

That's what you get when you set the tackling style to 'aggressive'. ;)

What that result does show is how rubbish the match engine is. I mean they were down to 9 men for nearly an hour against that Chelsea team and only conceded two goals late on when down to 7 men!

Not to mention that Chelsea have a team full of superstars.

Cant shake M'Boro off my tail :mad:

Play them in the cup then shortly after als got hard games at Juventus but tonight we beat Tebs Olympiacos 3-2 to remain top by a single point. Gotze having a outstanding season 7 Motm awards 7 goals in 14 games.

Cant shake M'Boro off my tail :mad:

Play them in the cup then shortly after als got hard games at Juventus but tonight we beat Tebs Olympiacos 3-2 to remain top by a single point. Gotze having a outstanding season 7 Motm awards 7 goals in 14 games.

Breathing space at least until Wednesday when we face Juventus phew ....

CELTIC 3-1 ROMA - MUELLER FALCAO PIRLO :D

Hey guys' date=' would love to join this gameworld, wondering if there are any club vacancies (open to the public) upcoming? Cheers :)[/quote']

2 clubs on offer and 2 on 26 days not logged in and 1 on 27.

Celtic were my only team to win last night which is ironic because I had no internet access and the side put out was the cup side that defeated M'Boro through the week. Unlucky Jimmy I almost feel embarrassed about the win like when you do something very good by mistake. Up next none other than M'Boro surely a defeat coming my way i'm due one but lets hope not as it would open up a 9 point gap at the top and it will be needed as we play hard games against Betis Valencia && Liverpool then it goes full circle and we need to play the likes of Chelsea ect again.

Cant quite believe that only a few weeks ago I couldn't shake M'Boro off my tail and now there is a 12 point gap and 11 point gap between myself and Monaco. I still wouldn't dare say we have it in the bag far from it just really surprised at the gap so early on in the league with it just about half way through the season.

Managed to equal our record for successive wins in the league tonight for the second time this season but I expect to lose against Real Betis at the weekend but I hope not. I would love to win the league with Celtic the team I support and with it being the first WC made but like I say long way to go.

14 points clear absolutely ridiculous especially only being 1 game away from half way through the season. A new record set club record of 8 games won in a row but it hasnt updated. I wish Shels Lyon would lose I am only 7 points off taking over him in the best managers for fith place but he's winning every game and he's up to second. If I throw away a 14 point lead I don't know what i'll do but I can still see it happening.

SPL-trophy_1096711.jpg

Celtic Officially Crowned Champions!

Glasgow Celtic managed only a draw against Real Betis tonight but the result was un-important as the league title had already been wrapped up with six games to play. In the end the gap between first and second was a massive 21 points with The Bhoys losing only four games as well as drawing five to finish the season on 92 points.

The Scot who has been in charge for almost 600 games in all competitions 521 in the league has said he is “Over the moon and proud of his players for all the hard work they put in throughout the season”. He continued “ It’s been a long time coming a long time coming as the squad was built up from scratch and it’s great to see that the players that made it all possible were the players who we brought through the youth system with a few exceptions”.

It has also been a record breaking season for the tic with the club breaking the previous record for most games won in a row which now stands at 11 and most games unbeaten which stands at 14.

Thomas Mueller also broke a club record for most assists finishing top of the pile with 18 whilst R.Falcao was awarded player of the season and broke the club record for goals in a single season notching 19 goals. Mario Gotze also broke the club record and finished joint top for man of the match awards in a single season finishing on 8 awards.

If there is a free spot in this set up invite me in !

I would gladly invite you in but it is like EC1 and very difficult. Usually when a club becomes available a random manager arrives within seconds and I never receive job offers. :(

I would gladly invite you in but it is like EC1 and very difficult. Usually when a club becomes available a random manager arrives within seconds and I never receive job offers. :(

Best chance is looking when the clubs come free after 30 days what time they are released at (which I don't know) & (you can no longer see the 30 days unless i am mistaken) so your chances are slim to none but if i get a offer i'll give you a shout. That been said I have only had 2 offers since i've been here Real and Valancia and that also was a long time ago.

On another note how the hell are L.Moscow top of this league they have probably the worst team in he league with 1 90. :eek: