Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Williams

World Championship 1

Re: World Championship 1

I haven't even changed tactics for tonights game James and i don't even care if i lose 12-0 all i care about is finally beating you and Shels to a newly added player.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

when a manager quits his job' date=' doesn't take 5 days to become available just like the other worlds?[/quote']

Yes it is the same principle but if a job is available it is taken in seconds, usually by a random manager. This is why it is virtually impossible to see a job vacancy in the full game worlds.

Yes it is the same principle but if a job is available it is taken in seconds' date=' usually by a random manager. This is why it is virtually impossible to see a job vacancy in the full game worlds.[/quote']

too bad.I desperately looking for a team but as I see I will never get one :(

433 was in charge of his 300th game for Tottenham on Tuesday night at White Hart Lane in the quarter-finals of the SMFA Champions Cup against Benfica. Spurs celebrated the occasion by taking a 3-0 first-leg lead with a brace from Rose and a goal from Gündoğan.

Congrats on 300 matey!

I play the cheating CSKA manager tonight hope i hsit on them and hope shels wins the league he deserves it.:)

Thanks John!

What did he do exactly? I didn't understand. Shels may win another league which is nice but I wish he would exchange one of his players just for once. B)

Anyway, Celtic can also win the league.

Thanks John!

What did he do exactly? I didn't understand. Shels may win another league which is nice but I wish he would exchange one of his players just for once. B)

Anyway' date=' Celtic can also win the league.[/quote']

Isco for cash

Chellini for cash

Cardozo for rubbish bid thats what he done :mad: not that i got the chance to report someone else already did.

Isco for cash

Chellini for cash

Cardozo for rubbish bid thats what he done :mad: not that i got the chance to report someone else already did.

I had a look and the deals have not been reversed.

-

I also had a look at the league table. The top 4 teams in WC1 are managed by forumers.

I had a look and the deals have not been reversed.

-

I also had a look at the league table. The top 4 teams in WC1 are managed by forumers.

yeah i know not reversed but watch my legit deals in ec1 get reversed compared to that c rap by ncastle and cska.

EC1 CHALLENGE THE REST WORLD CUP

Game World ID - 33001

...is a cup competition...only 64 places! So add your club quick before all the spaces are taken. A chance for managers from other game worlds to compete against the best English Championship 1 has to offer.

Best Wishes

Dave :-)

69066.jpg

Celtic Champions Season 22!!!

242736d1335810041-bringing-back-thunder-celtic-story-celtic-title-win-image-2-712223760.jpg

Celtic had already claimed the title last week due to a large goal difference but tonight they made it 2 division 1 titles under Scotsman Friel.

The Bhoys broke club record of going 16 games unbeaten the previous being 14 in their other title winning season. Radamel Falcao missed out on the golden boot but was awarded player of the season also coming top of the pile in the assist category and man of the match performaces.

LET THE CELEBRATIONS BEGIN!!

Celtic Champions for 3rd Time!

9fU5oBzH9Hw

The Glasgow based giants claimed their 3rd World Championship 1 crown on Saturday thanks to a 1-0 over Olympiacos goal by A.Sanchez.

The Bhoys came from a 7 point deficit to win the title and in the process managed a 13 game unbeaten streak which consisted of 12 wins and the 1 draw. The Glasgow side won the title in similar fashion in season 22 going on a 16 game unbeaten streak which still stands to this day as a club record. The record could though still be beaten if the club managed to beat Fiorentina on matchday 38 and continue this into the forthcoming season for atleast 3 more games.

Friel said: We never went into the season expecting to win the competition but we're always hopeful but put a lot of emphasis on the title win down to the outgoing transfers of club legends R.Falcao & E.Dzeko. The duo were yielded for M.Verratti and a shift had to be made in attack so A.Sanchez and T.Muller were played side by side and it worked from the get go. Goals were not hard to come by for either as the 3-4 -0 games kept rolling in with those two grabbing the majority of the goals.

Player of the season: A.Sanchez 13 goals 15 assists

Young Player of the season: M.Gotze

Signing of season: M.Verratti

Well done John, it was very well deserved and you've even worked out how to beat me in a game now. This WC1 thread has turned into your own Celtic personal newspaper.

Spurs lost in the Champions League Final to Fiorentina, we conceded a last minute equaliser and then missed the last penalty in the shoot-out which finished 4-5. Congratulations to Justin. We managed to pick up one trophy, The World Championship Cup.