Had the game for a week now, and I'm loving it!

4 gyms complete, 83 pokédex entries, and today I got a level 100 Lucario from Japan for a level 20 Magikarp via Wi-fi!

The game is the best since the days of watching my Gengar, Blastoise and Dugtrio completely own on Red and Blue, and I advise any pokéfans of any age (even you, Fraser ;) ) to go and get it.

Ignore the kiddyness, it's an RPG bigger and more rewarding than any Final Fantasy game, and hardly any of them had multiplayer.

I need friend codes. So if you've got the game, give me your friend code. ****, I might even give you a Combee. :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. Not been posted on for a while this thread but seen as I got the game a while ago I thought some more people who have joined may also be interested in the game Anyway her

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. I played this game, done the dogs balls. got all the lvl 100 pokemon traded over wi-fi, got two shiney mews hacked (lol)

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl.

Had the game for a week now' date=' and I'm loving it!

4 gyms complete, 83 pokédex entries, and today I got a level 100 Lucario from Japan for a level 20 Magikarp via Wi-fi!

The game is the best since the days of watching my Gengar, Blastoise and Dugtrio completely own on Red and Blue, and I advise any pokéfans of any age (even you, Fraser ;) ) to go and get it.

Ignore the kiddyness, it's an RPG bigger and more rewarding than any Final Fantasy game, and hardly any of them had multiplayer.

I need friend codes. So if you've got the game, give me your friend code. ****, I might even give you a Combee. :)[/quote']

I would have these games. Unfortunately I do not have a DS :( Grant wants one for his birthday, so he can get Diamond and Pearl

I've got Pearl,I'm trying to complete the Battle Tower.Trouble is,all pokemon there have to be Lv 50,no exceptions.So my beautiful level 85 pokemon get cut down.

Check out my Team

Infernape-Lv 85.Moves-Flare Blitz,Close COmbat,Earthquake,Shadow Claw

Roserade-Lv 87-Moves.Spore,Solarbeam,Sunny day,Sludge Bomb

Garchomp-Lv 85-Moves-Fire Blast,Surf,Earth Power,Rock Blast

Gastrodon-Lv 88-Moves-Surf,Earthquake,Stone Edje,REcover

Gallade-lv 79-Close Combat,Psychic,Hi Jump Kick,Shadow Claw

Staraptor lv 85 - Close Combat,Return,Me First,Fly.

Superb Team huh,played 16 times on Wi-Fi,won 7,lost 9.

Oh,my friend code is 0516-4657-6146

I've got Pearl' date='I'm trying to complete the Battle Tower.Trouble is,all pokemon there have to be Lv 50,no exceptions.So my beautiful level 85 pokemon get cut down.

Check out my Team

Infernape-Lv 85.Moves-Flare Blitz,Close COmbat,Earthquake,Shadow Claw

Roserade-Lv 87-Moves.Spore,Solarbeam,Sunny day,Sludge Bomb

Garchomp-Lv 85-Moves-Fire Blast,Surf,Earth Power,Rock Blast

Gastrodon-Lv 88-Moves-Surf,Earthquake,Stone Edje,REcover

Gallade-lv 79-Close Combat,Psychic,Hi Jump Kick,Shadow Claw

Staraptor lv 85 - Close Combat,Return,Me First,Fly.

Superb Team huh,played 16 times on Wi-Fi,won 7,lost 9.

Oh,my friend code is 0516-4657-6146[/quote']

My current squad. I'm training up to about level 34 ready for gym 5.

Prinplup lv 31

Surf, Bubblebeam, Metal Claw, Peck ( :D ).

Luxray lv 30 (Evolved today)

Spark, Bite, Charge, Swagger.

Machoke lv 30

Revenge, Vital Throw, Rock Smash, Seismic Toss.

Lopunny lv 30

Jump Kick, Cut, Quick Attack, Endure.

Staravia lv 30

Fly, Wing Attack, Arieal Ace, Defog.

Roselia lv 29

Giga Drain, Grasswhistle, Toxic Spikes (brilliant), Growth.

What exactly does Follow Me do? Does it only take effect in double battles?

My current squad. I'm training up to about level 34 ready for gym 5.

Prinplup lv 31

Surf' date=' Bubblebeam, Metal Claw, Peck ( :D ).

[b']Luxray lv 30 (Evolved today)[/b]

Spark, Bite, Charge, Swagger.

Machoke lv 30

Revenge, Vital Throw, Rock Smash, Seismic Toss.

Lopunny lv 30

Jump Kick, Cut, Quick Attack, Endure.

Staravia lv 30

Fly, Wing Attack, Arieal Ace, Defog.

Roselia lv 29

Giga Drain, Grasswhistle, Toxic Spikes (brilliant), Growth.

What exactly does Follow Me do? Does it only take effect in double battles?

I think follow me is actually a great move,but only for Pokemon that are capable of taking hits,for example,if you had a Staravia and a Clefairy,your Staravia's hp was down to red,and you knew that the opponent was going to kill Staravia,you could use follow me,so it wouldn't hit Staravia.I have a roserade.If you want to evolve your Roselia,you have to find the shiny stone in Iron island

I got Pearl yesterday...well three days ago' date=' but i only found my ds yesterday after turning the whole house upside down lol...IMO it is the best pokemon game[/quote']

In my opinion it's second to Blue. It beats Sapphire for the storyline, and Silver was the worst, in my opinion.

In my opinion it's second to Blue. It beats Sapphire for the storyline' date=' and Silver was the worst, in my opinion.[/quote']

I loved Emerald.It had the battle Dome,battle Pike,battle Tower,etc,other than pearl where you can only battle in the Battle tower in the battle park.

has any1 got the Regigigas...u need all the other regi things from sapphire/ruby...i had them 3 but then my pkmnsapphire data was corrupted...:( :( :( i remember i caught the steel one full health with a normal pokeball...i tried it for a laugh and it actually worked lol...:eek:

I don't have Regigas but I know a supercheat!If you say gotcha into the mike before you throw a ball' date='you'll catch the pokemon.I have Heatran,Palkia,Giratina,Creselia,Mesprit.I used the same cheat for all of them[/quote']

lol...u can't be serious:confused: :eek::rolleyes:

I don't have Regigas but I know a supercheat!If you say gotcha into the mike before you throw a ball' date='you'll catch the pokemon.I have Heatran,Palkia,Giratina,Creselia,Mesprit.I used the same cheat for all of them[/quote']

If I try that and it fails, I'll take you to court. ;)

As for the Regi's, I was never sure which pokémon to have in my squad. I read somewhere it's Relicanth, Wailmer and another.

By the way, you need a Zigzagoon in your party to see Mirage Island! :)

If I try that and it fails' date=' I'll take you to court. ;)

As for the Regi's, I was never sure which pokémon to have in my squad. I read somewhere it's Relicanth, Wailmer and another.

By the way, you need a Zigzagoon in your party to see Mirage Island! :)[/quote']

Really,I thought you needed a Wailord,not a Wailmer.Anyway,If you want more cheats,go to www.cheatplanet.com To the DS section then to Pokemon,then do Diamond and Pearl,and you'll find them

I hardly trained any pokemon outside of my first team,I just found rare candies,about 60 to 70,and used em.

P.S Try catching Shedninja.I t avoids all moves apart from ones super effective against it.

You need to say Gotcha repeatedly for it to work:cool:

Really' date='I thought you needed a Wailord,not a Wailmer.Anyway,If you want more cheats,go to [url']www.cheatplanet.com[/url] To the DS section then to Pokemon,then do Diamond and Pearl,and you'll find them

I hardly trained any pokemon outside of my first team,I just found rare candies,about 60 to 70,and used em.

P.S Try catching Shedninja.I t avoids all moves apart from ones super effective against it.

You need to say Gotcha repeatedly for it to work:cool:

get the bronzor thing which knows block to stop the leg pkmn from running away if u wanna catch them easily

I don't like rare candies' date=' they don't raise stats like normal levelling does.[/quote']

Yeah,but if you us e 60 of them ona must raise pokemon,for example,you've beat the game and someone gives you a level 5 EEVEE,and your pokemon are 60 plus,you just use the rare candies.They're a hassle to get though,and its always hard to pinpoint their location.

lol Pokemon, I can remember the days on the playground swapping cards then going home watching the TV program and then rushing down the local post office to spend the dinner money or saved money on a new pack of cards! lol.

Blue and Red were the best games ever! Sometimes when going on long journeys its great to re do the games :P

I find the new games arent as fun and really annoying that I dont have a clue who all these new pokemon are.

I probably wont go out and buy the game and Im not going on any long journeys very soon so I wont get my mum to buy me it either lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I want, and I would go out and buy it is a real Pokemon adventure.

Like the TV series is going etc.

You start in the place where you did in Red, Blue and Yellow Ive forgotten the names and apologize lol. You do the gym's and then go to the next island etc. So you do Johto or whatever, then you go to Kanto, then after that you go to Hoen or whatever lol. Each time you go from one to another you get a new starter pokemon etc and some kind of rules which allow you to only carry a couple of pokemon from a different region at a time. And instead of the computer you can call pokemon or like I remember seeing Ash phone someone and they sent Charizard to him from wherever he was lol.

It needs to be a real adventure and be old school! This new stuff is annoying.

• 11 months later...

Not been posted on for a while this thread but seen as I got the game a while ago I thought some more people who have joined may also be interested in the game :)

Anyway heres my team and i'm open for Wi-Fi battles when I return from Holiday...

If Legendaries are allowed ( I Play Diamond)

Lvl 52 Palkia

Lvl 49 Dialga

Lvl 50 Uxie

Lvl 51 Azelf

Lvl 60 Infernape

Lvl 50 Gengar/ Lvl 54 Hippowdon

If not

Lvl 60 Infernape

Lvl 50 Gengar

Lvl 50 Alakazam

Lvl 52 Fearow

Lvl 38 Gabite

Lvl 54 Hippowdon

Not started to train my Pokemon for battles yet so its quite poor level wise

Also for trades I have -

Machamp,Raichu,Rampardos,Dratini,Garados,Steelix,Scyther,Golduck,Gastrodon,Bronzong,Drifloon,Hounchkrow,Pichu

Few of them Diamond exclusives too for any Pearl players :)

Respond with your teams and pm me with friend code ;)

Also Lee hows your team if you carried on?

Well, Danny, since you're interested, I'm still training for the Elite 4, on and off. I did have my team at level 50/49 when I attempted the elite 4 on a whim, and somehow managed to get all the way to Cynthia. However, I'm levelling each one up to level 54/55 (I have my Empoleon always one level higher, don't know why), and then maybe to level 57 before I have a crack at it.

Caught Azelf last night, pretty easy actually. I used my Lopunny, hit it once with Bounce (paralysed it in the process), once with Strength and once with Cut, to get it to about 2hp. 3 Dusk Balls later (it was in a cave at 23:00, so the odds are better with the dusk ball) and I had Azelf. I've also got Uxie, and I got Mesprit via the GTS, but then traded it back for a Dialga. :D But my best ever GTS trade is easily my first, where I got rid of a level 7 Magikarp and in return I recieved a level 100 Lucario with amazing stats. Thanks Japan!

My team at the moment:

• Empoleon lvl55
  • Luxray lvl 54
  • Machoke lvl 54
  • Starraptor lvl 54
  • Lopunny lvl 50
  • Roselia lvl 50

Unlike every other generation I've played, I'm doing something different this time, and using only the first 6 Pokémon I obtained. I'm not evolving Roselia into Roserade until she's at a high enough level for the Elite Four, as I believe evolving then training means it needs more exp. to level up. :)

Well' date=' Danny, since you're interested, I'm still training for the Elite 4, on and off. I did have my team at level 50/49 when I attempted the elite 4 on a whim, and somehow managed to get all the way to Cynthia. However, I'm levelling each one up to level 54/55 (I have my Empoleon always one level higher, don't know why), and then maybe to level 57 before I have a crack at it.

Caught Azelf last night, pretty easy actually. I used my Lopunny, hit it once with Bounce (paralysed it in the process), once with Strength and once with Cut, to get it to about 2hp. 3 Dusk Balls later (it was in a cave at 23:00, so the odds are better with the dusk ball) and I had Azelf. I've also got Uxie, and I got Mesprit via the GTS, but then traded it back for a Dialga. :D But my best ever GTS trade is easily my first, where I got rid of a level 7 Magikarp and in return I recieved a level 100 Lucario with amazing stats. Thanks Japan!

My team at the moment:

[list']

[*]Empoleon lvl55

[*]Luxray lvl 54

[*]Machoke lvl 54

[*]Starraptor lvl 54

[*]Lopunny lvl 50

[*]Roselia lvl 50

Unlike every other generation I've played, I'm doing something different this time, and using only the first 6 Pokémon I obtained. I'm not evolving Roselia into Roserade until she's at a high enough level for the Elite Four, as I believe evolving then training means it needs more exp. to level up. :)

So your and EV trainer, very nice indeed :)

Well if you know Marriland off youtube I took his advice and got Uxie first (with great difficulty :mad: ) then Azelf obviously using Uxie to put him to sleep most of the time both caught with Dusk Balls as you said :)

I really wanted to beat the Elite 4 so I used Azelf and Uxie and Dialga infact although I wish I hadn't now :( Plus its a lot harder than the gold and silver elite 4 I beat every trainer with my Feraligatr only on that..

Your team looks strong and possibly a few levels away from being ready to face the Elite 4 imo..Remember to give them all some protein ;)

Oh and Lee i'm open to trades so contact me if your interested ;)

And i'm surprised no one has Gible - Gabite - Garchomp as they are the highest stats of non Legendary Pokemon ever! you get Gible in a secret cave under the cycling bridge, its worth it!