Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl.

So your and EV trainer' date=' very nice indeed :)

Well if you know Marriland off youtube I took his advice and got Uxie first (with great difficulty :mad: ) then Azelf obviously using Uxie to put him to sleep most of the time both caught with Dusk Balls as you said :)

I really wanted to beat the Elite 4 so I used Azelf and Uxie and Dialga infact although I wish I hadn't now :( Plus its a lot harder than the gold and silver elite 4 I beat every trainer with my Feraligatr only on that..

Your team looks strong and possibly a few levels away from being ready to face the Elite 4 imo..Remember to give them all some protein ;)

Oh and Lee i'm open to trades so contact me if your interested ;)

And i'm surprised no one has Gible - Gabite - Garchomp as they are the highest stats of non Legendary Pokemon ever! you get Gible in a secret cave under the cycling bridge, its worth it![/quote']

Cheers. I do watch Marriland's vids and find them useful, but I enjoy watching Datai's vids. He's done a Starly-only playthrough of D/P, and is currently doing Crystal with only a Hoppip.

I didn't think I EV trained! But, then, I don't know what EV and IV training is, except for knowing that EV = Effort Values, which can be boosted by beating a Pokémon that yours is weak to. It would help if you can enlighten me. ;)

I have both a Gible (caught) and a Gabite (trade), but I can't stick either in the Daycare yet, as that is occupied by a Gengar and Alakazam, which I'm lazily half-raising ready for online matches, which I also need a Blissey for. If you want to get a Gengar or Alakazam, ask for a Haunter or Kadabra, as they'll evolve when you get 'em! ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. Not been posted on for a while this thread but seen as I got the game a while ago I thought some more people who have joined may also be interested in the game Anyway her

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. I played this game, done the dogs balls. got all the lvl 100 pokemon traded over wi-fi, got two shiney mews hacked (lol)

Cheers. I do watch Marriland's vids and find them useful' date=' but I enjoy watching Datai's vids. He's done a Starly-only playthrough of D/P, and is currently doing Crystal with only a Hoppip.

I didn't think I EV trained! But, then, I don't know what EV and IV training is, except for knowing that EV = Effort Values, which can be boosted by beating a Pokémon that yours is weak to. It would help if you can enlighten me. ;)

I have both a Gible (caught) and a Gabite (trade), but I can't stick either in the Daycare yet, as that is occupied by a Gengar and Alakazam, which I'm lazily half-raising ready for online matches, which I also need a Blissey for. If you want to get a Gengar or Alakazam, ask for a Haunter or Kadabra, as they'll evolve when you get 'em! ;)[/quote']

Yeah EVs are Effort Values but its just better to train that way than using Rare Candys ;)

I have Gengar and Alakazam and Machamp actually by trade :) Gengar the best out of them game wise imo..

Btw in Day care I think it stops raising at level 48, check that though.

Yeah EVs are Effort Values but its just better to train that way than using Rare Candys ;)

I have Gengar and Alakazam and Machamp actually by trade :) Gengar the best out of them game wise imo..

Btw in Day care I think it stops raising at level 48' date=' check that though.[/quote']

Untrue, as the Gengar is past level 50 now. ;)

By the way, did you get the Suite Key for that woman at the Lakefront Hotel?

Ahh was never sure as I sent a lvl 15 Girafig (spelling :confused: ) and it seemed to stop at 38 I think on mine.

Yeah I have its randomly on the floor :confused:

Here you go

It gains 1 exp for each step you take, so use Fly less if you want to level up.

And I have the key already, just wondered if you had, as I wanted to get one over you. ;)

For Wi-fi friend battles, are the levels the same as in the main adventure, or can they be set so they're auto-level 100?

It gains 1 exp for each step you take' date=' so use Fly less if you want to level up.

And I have the key already, just wondered if you had, as I wanted to get one over you. ;)

For Wi-fi friend battles, are the levels the same as in the main adventure, or can they be set so they're auto-level 100?[/quote']

Lol I use fly with Fearow all the time :o

Yeah had to look it up to find it though lol...

Haven't got a clue mate as I'm yet to do one without my cousin setting it up weeks ago, I know its pretty much useless if you haven't got lvl 100 Pokemon which brings me onto the 'has anyone got a training tip' question..?

Lol I use fly with Fearow all the time :o

Yeah had to look it up to find it though lol...

Haven't got a clue mate as I'm yet to do one without my cousin setting it up weeks ago' date=' I know its pretty much useless if you haven't got lvl 100 Pokemon which brings me onto the 'has anyone got a training tip' question..?[/quote']

My training tip would be to use the VS. Seeker in later routes to fight trainers with Pokémon that provide a lot of exp. There's one just before Sunyshore with a Lopunny that give 1653 exp or something. Also, when fighting in the wild, take note of what gives a lot of exp. and what doesn't. If you find it a tad boring to train, take time out and do random things, like the slot machines in Veilstone or poffin making in Hearthome, then go back and train. It's like a revision timetable. I've also noticed that if it's the first time you see a pokémon, it gives more exp than the next time you see it, or so I think. Of course, there's always the Elite Four or fight area. ;)

My training tip would be to use the VS. Seeker in later routes to fight trainers with Pokémon that provide a lot of exp. There's one just before Sunyshore with a Lopunny that give 1653 exp or something. Also' date=' when fighting in the wild, take note of what gives a lot of exp. and what doesn't. If you find it a tad boring to train, take time out and do random things, like the slot machines in Veilstone or poffin making in Hearthome, then go back and train. It's like a revision timetable. I've also noticed that if it's the first time you see a pokémon, it gives more exp than the next time you see it, or so I think. Of course, there's always the Elite Four or fight area. ;)[/quote']

Yeah good point indeed, although how do you use the Vs. Seeker again? :confused: Gyardos's have great Exp btw like 1500 aswell.

Yeah good point indeed' date=' although how do you use the Vs. Seeker again? :confused: Gyardos's have great Exp btw like 1500 aswell.[/quote']

When it's charged, go to an area with trainers on screen, and select use from the menu. If a trainer wants to fight, a mark will appear over their head, so go up and talk to them to fight! Then run around a bit to recharge the battery, which is a bit daft IMO. :rolleyes:

When it's charged' date=' go to an area with trainers on screen, and select use from the menu. If a trainer wants to fight, a mark will appear over their head, so go up and talk to them to fight! Then run around a bit to recharge the battery, which is a bit daft IMO. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Lol yeah it is, ok I think i'll do that near Lake Valor few Gyarados's there ;)

Im tempted to get this now lol.

Not sure if I could get the Wi Fi thing to work though but I dunno how it works anyway lol.

It's odd. The wi-fi is set so it binds your game cartridge and DS as one unit, so you can't access wi-fi from another DS using the same card, and vice-versa.

If your router is unlocked, then it will find and add your router as default automatically. If not, just find the router's WEP code and type it on. You do both of these on the Nintendo WFC settings on the start page (where you usually have the now famous 'Continue' and 'New Game' buttons.

By the way, does anyone know how to unlock the mystery gift option?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest King Kolo

Got this game for 5 Pounds of Ebay.

The only Down Side is some Attacks Like Tackle when I try to use that with Battle Scene on it Freezes the Game so I have to use No Battle Scenes.

I'm at the Beggining of the Elite 4 after having my Completed Game Deleted with my Brother B)

I'll post my Team and FC Tomorrow.

• 4 months later...

For my brothers birthday we bought him a Red Nintendo DS, More Brain Train and Pokemon Diamond.

I must say, I love it and play it more than him, reminds me of the days of Pokemon Blue.

:D

Currently trying to beat the 4th gym leader so I can use Surf, the one with the psychic Pokemon or something like that:D

I Have/Had Diamond...

I Was Doing Well But I Couldnt Do ANYTHING After Where All Those Fish Jump About Dead.

Think i gave it back to game for money ( :D )

but i cant find it anymore might just be up in the attic though...

Cant Find It!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest King Kolo

I recently got Action Replay and wanted some games to use it on and I saw Pearl on ebay for 99p :D

Got it but lost Action Replay in Spain but Action Replay is going cheap on Ebay ATM so I have ordered it and now I'm currently training my pokemon on Pokemon Platinum so I can trade them to Diamond.

If anyone wants a battle or wants to trade then post here and I'll give you my Friend code...