• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. Not been posted on for a while this thread but seen as I got the game a while ago I thought some more people who have joined may also be interested in the game Anyway her

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. I played this game, done the dogs balls. got all the lvl 100 pokemon traded over wi-fi, got two shiney mews hacked (lol)

Guest King Kolo

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl.

preferred yellow as you could have all the big '4' in Pikachu' date=' Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle[/quote']

Yeah Lol, anyone have Pokemon Diamond Pearl or Platinum?

Want a battle, looking for one on the Marriland forums aswell.

Guest King Kolo

Went to the GTS and a Shaymin came from out of nowhere (I must have forgotten I had a trade up for him) and it was probably for a Suicuine my friend gave which was level 1.

Anyway if anyone wants a Shaymin it will take a Shiny or a EV Trained lvl 100 Pokemon...

EDIT: Traded with someone on the Marriland Forums for a Lvl 100 EV Trained Scizor, if anyone wants my other one you will have to give me a EV Trained lvl 100 Shiny...

EDIT2: On the GTS it won't let me trade Shaymin for it? The guy wants an any level Shaywin any gender

Went to the GTS and a Shaymin came from out of nowhere (I must have forgotten I had a trade up for him) and it was probably for a Suicuine my friend gave which was level 1.

Anyway if anyone wants a Shaymin it will take a Shiny or a EV Trained lvl 100 Pokemon...

EDIT: Traded with someone on the Marriland Forums for a Lvl 100 EV Trained Scizor' date=' if anyone wants my other one you will have to give me a EV Trained lvl 100 Shiny...

EDIT2: On the GTS it won't let me trade Shaymin for it? The guy wants an any level Shaywin any gender[/quote']

i wanna do trades. Any Really lol.

but t has to be fair :P

Guest King Kolo

and do you evan have an absol? i have a feebas to...

Well I'm mainly about EV'd pokes and Shinies now, I could probably get a Absol anytime TBH on the GTS or just wait for my swarm to be them. Anyway shall we battle now, I'm in WI-FI.

Well I'm mainly about EV'd pokes and Shinies now' date=' I could probably get a Absol anytime TBH on the GTS or just wait for my swarm to be them. Anyway shall we battle now, I'm in WI-FI.[/quote']

evd?. swarm?

Guest King Kolo

evd?. swarm?

Effort Value's = EV's you need this berries to reduce all you're pokemon's stats to 0 and then Magikarps raise you're speed EV by 2 so if you kill a Magicarp you're pokemon's Speed EV is 2 so you need to remember what you're pokemon's EV is. If you buy a power item then it can help boost the stat so if you kill a Magicarp it's 4 EV's instead of 2. But you can only have 510 EV's so you should normally split between 255 Attack and 255 Speed, but if it's a Blissey you should raise HP and Defence EV's.

Also after we battle go a speak to Dawn's Sister a she will give a swarm, it's basicaly she tells you a route and a certain pokemon and now you are more likely to find that pokemon on the route or you may not have been able to catch the pokemon on the route before but now you can for a day.

Oh and also you can raise the EV's to 100 already by using Protein's and stuff. Ok can you go in WI-FI now? I have dinner soon.

1 Still Dont Understand.

2 Where Is Dawn's Sister? Is It In The Little Town With The Beach?

Ill Play Now :)

Guest King Kolo

I may set up Wireless on my DS tomorrow if I am bothered' date=' and yes I too have this game, lol.

I also just found my DS cheat pack aswell so if I make an account for the Internet on My DS some lucky people might be getting Gold Mews and Shiny Dragonites. :P;)[/quote']

Same but I'm yet to find my Action Replay...

Why don't you set it up now and I'll Trade/Battle you?

Guest King Kolo

Chazza when you turn on you're DS go to Wireless settings and fill out the settings, it will ask for you're WEP Key and stuff.

Also that's really nice Red Bull! Have you got the game?

Chazza when you turn on you're DS go to Wireless settings and fill out the settings' date=' it will ask for you're WEP Key and stuff.

Also that's really nice Red Bull! Have you got the game?[/quote']

My Bro got it, I Didn't feel it was all that tbh. HeartGold and SoulSilver I may consider, memories of old Cyndaquil visiting Mr Pokemon, and it will now follow me :P and Lugia! :D

Latest Pokemon Game I have is FireRed.

Lvl100 Jirachi (off Pokemon Channel)

And all Lvl100 Eevee evolutions available on FireRed is my fave 6 Pokemon Team (No cheats fully trained up)

• 4 weeks later...