Real net Sneijder

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Real net Sneijder

Have to say great signing for Real but I am a little disappointed as an Arsenal fan. I thought that this would be just the type of player that Wenger would want and think he would fit in superbly at Arsenal. Oh well, another player passes us by. Lets hope that Huntelaar is still a possibility?

Wesley Sneijder should offer all of the creativity and ability that I believe the real midfield lacked last season in the absence of Zidane despite them winning La Liga. He is not and never will be a zizou but it a better flair player than the likes of Emerson and Diarra and should offer them much more creative options.

Guest ManUtd

He might not dod as well because the spanish league is stronger and harder than than the Dutch league. I dont think snijder should be compared to neither emerson or diarra as they are both DM's mostly and snijder is a AM/cm

no doubt sneijder is a very good player, and has been for a while now for ajax, but i'm not too sure if madrid have now got too many CM's in their team and not enough wide men. they dropped their interest in robben, and rightly so IMO, coz £20m odd for him is over priced to the max! injured all the time, not very hardworking or committed, and dives around alot too.

sneijder has been looked at by a number of top european teams, man u in particular i thought wanted him. im sure he will be a success, but i cant see him getting any sort of rating increase for a while to come, and first he will have to muscle his way into the starting XI ahead of diarra and emerson.

by pulling out of the deal for robben, wont this mean madrid are still on the look out for a wide man?, and dani alves is meant to be the number one target for them, which will be bad news for chelsea

no doubt sneijder is a very good player' date=' and has been for a while now for ajax, but i'm not too sure if madrid have now got too many CM's in their team and not enough wide men. they dropped their interest in robben, and rightly so IMO, coz £20m odd for him is over priced to the max! injured all the time, not very hardworking or committed, and dives around alot too.

sneijder has been looked at by a number of top european teams, man u in particular i thought wanted him. im sure he will be a success, but i cant see him getting any sort of rating increase for a while to come, and first he will have to muscle his way into the starting XI ahead of diarra and emerson.

by pulling out of the deal for robben, wont this mean madrid are still on the look out for a wide man?, and dani alves is meant to be the number one target for them, which will be bad news for chelsea[/quote']

you are right mate , they have many flank players , but lack good ones . higuain , balboa and robinho are fine , but not topclass , robinho is even a second striker and is forced to play on the wing . if they have really pulled out for the robben deal , then they will surely go for either daniel alves or quaresma , when they mean business , they really mean it , since they have the cash and can splash it

Amazing signing and IMO needed after the signings Barca have made so far. I think we could see Madrid putting a real challenge in for the Champions League this season. Barca will be there yet again but I have a feeling Madrid could last longer this season but it all depends on the draw.

Great signing and Im sure he will hold down a 1st team place. Emerson almost made his way to Milan before it was cancelled last minute some how. Im sure he will become the heart of Madrid's playmaking for years to come.

27m Euro's wasnt it? Bargain. ;)