Alacron Isco (young european player of the year)

Nealb

Re: Alacron Isco (young european player of the year)

Isco should get 90 now after the likes of Lamela and Lucas Moura got 90.

He would have gotten 89 in all likelihood at the end of last season and a deserves a +1 for his performances in the league and champions league so far this season which equates to a 90.

It is hard to compare him with El Shaarawy as they have different roles, but it can be said that Isco has been a starter at his club for longer.

In the long term I think he is capable of emulating Mata and Silva's rating growth pattern, if he gets a big move and continues to develop at his current pace I can see him at 93/94 in a few years, although it is still very early to tell.

Re: Alacron Isco (young european player of the year)

Isco should get 90 now after the likes of Lamela and Lucas Moura got 90.

He would have gotten 89 in all likelihood at the end of last season and a deserves a +1 for his performances in the league and champions league so far this season which equates to a 90.

It is hard to compare him with El Shaarawy as they have different roles' date=' but it can be said that Isco has been a starter at his club for longer.

In the long term I think he is capable of emulating Mata and Silva's rating growth pattern, if he gets a big move and continues to develop at his current pace I can see him at 93/94 in a few years, although it is still very early to tell.[/quote']

I wasn't so much comparing Isco and El Sha as players, more in terms of their achievements. I feel he should receive 90 considering what he's achieved but you just dont know with these current SM rating changes. I just hope he doesnt move to a club where he'll be wasted, things seem to be working out for him at Malaga at the moment, somewhere like Arsenal might be an Ideal move for him... Possible Fabregas replacement.