sell muller for gomez and martinez

Mr E

Respuesta: sell muller for gomez and martinez

ive just been offered martinez and gomez for muller. im unsure about whether i should do this as i like muller and think he has a small chance of going up. any thoughts??

Id keep muller as i dont rate javi martinez.. And muller is class and plays all midfield , if yOu really need depht then go for the pair...

Re: Respuesta: sell muller for gomez and martinez

Id keep muller as i dont rate javi martinez.. And muller is class and plays all midfield ' date=' if yOu really need depht then go for the pair...[/quote']

im not really desperate for strength in depth, martinez would go in my 2nd team. im still undecided!

Re: sell muller for gomez and martinez

it depeds on your team, if you need good forward and you are covered with good players on attacking midfield and midfield you can take Gomez and Martinez, but on the other hand if you are not in need of forward than i would keep Muller because he is only 23 and if he continues his form he could rise to 94 soon while on the other hand Gomez is on 93 for years now and SM just don't want to increase his rating and they are just finding new excuse (injured, bayern playing poor bla bla bla) so i just gave up believing Gomez will get his deserved 94 rating and Martinez won't rise not playing first team football enough :)... If you ask me personally i would keep Muller

Respuesta: Re: sell muller for gomez and martinez

it depeds on your team' date=' if you need good forward and you are covered with good players on attacking midfield and midfield you can take Gomez and Martinez, but on the other hand if you are not in need of forward than i would keep Muller because he is only 23 and if he continues his form he could rise to 94 soon while on the other hand Gomez is on 93 for years now and SM just don't want to increase his rating and they are just finding new excuse (injured, bayern playing poor bla bla bla) so i just gave up believing Gomez will get his deserved 94 rating and Martinez won't rise not playing first team football enough :)... If you ask me personally i would keep Muller[/quote']

Totally agree with you.... if martinez is not gonna be a starter for your team dont do it .