Well Fraser brought this player to my attention the other day and he said that Misimovic is actually an Attacking Midfielder but on SM he is currently a F and it got changed not so long ago..After hearing this i took the time to look at him around the internet :) and i read good old Wikipedia and even that said he is a creative midfielder.

' The Bosnian midfielder will switch Bundesliga clubs in July, without a doubt one of the best creative midfielders in the Bundesliga at the very moment. At the moment he is one of the best players of the Bundess League. With 5 goals and 7 assists in 15 matches in the current season, he is the second best offensive midfielder, behind Werder Bremen's 12 times capped Brazilian international Diego (8 goals / 10 assists).'

All i can say is to buy this guy he should cost you around 7.2 million and should imo be in the 89s when he moves to Nurnberg.

some brilliance -

source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvjezdan_Misimovi%C4%87

Re: Zvjezdan Misimović

A nice rise of 2 this week from 87 to 89.

Career to date:

00-04 Bayern Munich 2nd team, 103 appearances, 44 goals

04 Bayern Munich 1st team, 2 sub appearances

04 - 07 VFL Bochum, 92 appearances, 21 goals

07 - 08 Nurnberg 1 appearance

04 - 07 Bosnia&Herzegovina 26 caps, 9 goals

Very impressive record to date, but I think his 89 is about right for now. Maybe a 90/91 could be in order by the end of the season, let's see how he gets on at Nurnberg.

• 2 years later...

Re: Zvjezdan Misimović

Zvjezdan Misimovic is now best playmaker in bundesliga .This AM is today hart of wolfsburg and bosnian national team .Last season is have large number of assist in bundesliga.This season is the same .Great games in club and national shirt i think that will rise to 91 but i am sure that deserved 92.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Arsenal want MISIMOVIC

ARSENAL are set to offer £6million for Wolfsburg playmaker Zvjezdan Misimovic.

But the German champions have already made it clear that it will take twice that amount to prise away their Bosnian star.

The midfielder, 27, has already scored six goals for his club this season and Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is also a big fan of his passing and technical ability.

However the price remains a stumbling block. Wenger has already seen summer target Marouane Chamakh slip through his fingers because he refused to meet Bordeaux's valuation of the striker.

ARSENAL are set to offer £6million for Wolfsburg playmaker Zvjezdan Misimovic.

But the German champions have already made it clear that it will take twice that amount to prise away their Bosnian star.

The midfielder' date=' 27, has already scored six goals for his club this season and Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is also a big fan of his passing and technical ability.

However the price remains a stumbling block. Wenger has already seen summer target Marouane Chamakh slip through his fingers because he refused to meet Bordeaux's valuation of the striker.[/quote']

As much as I like him, we have too many attacking options already, so I can't see this happening.

Ya' date=' I'm fully aware that he's a great playmaker. If I'm not mistaken, some say he should've gotten more of the plaudits than Dzeko for Wolfsburg's title winning campaign last season.[/quote']

Again i agree with you Misimovic is the best player of Wolfsburg and Bosnian national team and one of the best players in bundesliga.He is main reason why is Dzeko is such good striker.Many times he fined Dzeko whit precise ball.Complete player then Dzeko.

Again i agree with you Misimovic is the best player of Wolfsburg and Bosnian national team and one of the best players in bundesliga.He is main reason why is Dzeko is such good striker.Many times he fined Dzeko whit precise ball.Complete player then Dzeko.

Agreed, and I can't believe Misi is rated lower than Dzeko. :rolleyes: