Counter 4-2-4

bocca

Hi guys, I would use some of your expertise to choose the best formation to counter a 4-2-4 side.

My squad rating is better than him (I have better rated players), but I want to rest some of my players because of a forthcoming important match.

Can you please help me decide on what formation to use against the 4-2-4 (he has been using this formation for his last 5 matches).

Thanks.

Re: Counter 4-2-4

Hi guys' date=' I would use some of your expertise to choose the best formation to counter a 4-2-4 side.

My squad rating is better than him (I have better rated players), but I want to rest some of my players because of a forthcoming important match.

Can you please help me decide on what formation to use against the 4-2-4 (he has been using this formation for his last 5 matches).

Thanks.[/quote']

you can use 4-5-1 with normal tackling,attacking mentality,short pass,mixed attacking style or down both flanks(you can add forward arrows on your wings if you wish),normal tempo and own half pressing.Use counter attack,tight marking,playmaker and target man.I guarentte u will win the game and post me the results.

you can use 4-5-1 with normal tackling' date='attacking mentality,short pass,mixed attacking style or down both flanks(you can add forward arrows on your wings if you wish),normal tempo and own half pressing.Use counter attack,tight marking,playmaker and target man.I guarentte u will win the game and post me the results.[/quote']

Used a 4-2-4 with normal tempo, mixed attack and direct passing. I used tight marking and a target man. No playmaker.

Won 2-0

Hi guys' date=' I would use some of your expertise to choose the best formation to counter a 4-2-4 side.

Thanks.[/quote']

4-3-3(normal) always gets a huge win against 4-2-4

with normal tackling

attacking mentality

direct passing

mixed attacking style

slow tempo and

all over pressing.

Use counter attack,

tight marking,

Playmaker

target man (make F© or most forward player as ur target man)

Thanks.[/quote']

4-3-3(normal) always gets a huge win against 4-2-4 :D

with normal tackling

attacking mentality

direct passing

mixed attacking style

slow tempo and

all over pressing.

Use counter attack,

tight marking,

Playmaker

target man (make F© or most forward player as ur target man)