Can't find a thread dedicated to just him but here is some info Fraser has given for him - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=9130&highlight=alessandro+rosina

After seeing this I agreed with it - After a dazzling 2006-07 season, many pundits have hailed him one of the brightest future stars of Italy. A regular in the Italy U-21 squad, his Brazilian-inspired flair and technical skills have earned him the nickname, 'Rosinaldo'.

:D

Well i think right now he is a must buy in every setup rated 87 atm would cost most people roughly 8.2 million and if he moves it could be to Roma as highlighted in the other thread...But apparently Torino fans have said if they sell him they will burn down the stadium :eek: God he must be good.

Maybe 89? or even 90 time will tell but he is a must buy 100%

goals -

source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Rosina

Re: Alessandro Rosina

Can't find a thread dedicated to just him but here is some info Fraser has given for him - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=9130&highlight=alessandro+rosina

After seeing this I agreed with it - After a dazzling 2006-07 season' date=' many pundits have hailed him one of the brightest future stars of Italy. A regular in the Italy U-21 squad, his Brazilian-inspired flair and technical skills have earned him the nickname, 'Rosinaldo'.[/b']

:D

Well i think right now he is a must buy in every setup rated 87 atm would cost most people roughly 8.2 million and if he moves it could be to Roma as highlighted in the other thread...But apparently Torino fans have said if they sell him they will burn down the stadium :eek: God he must be good.

Maybe 89? or even 90 time will tell but he is a must buy 100%

goals -

source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Rosina

yeh, hes a great player, i got him in gold 7 for £10m, so it will pay off in time hope fully

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Alessandro Rosina & general Torino chat

I thought i'd add some stats to this post:

Last season Rosina played:

35 games for Torino (Serie A), 32 starts, 3 subs, 2779 minutes, 9 goals. Only 2 players Abbiati(90), the GK (3235 mins) and Comotto(87) (3147 mins) played more.

To be honest 87 is quite high for last season's Torino squad. Only, Abbiati (90), Simone Barone (90) and Stefano Fiore (90) are rated higher from last year's squad.

All in all I favour that Rosina and Comotto will both rise to an 88. I also think that Stefano Fiore (90) who has moved on a permanent deal to Mantova (Serie B) will drop to 88 or maybe 87.

Abbiati last year's GK has gone on loan to Atletico Madrid leaving an interesting opening at GK for Torino, either Fontana 32,76 or Sereni 32,84 will fill the spot, not sure who?

Some interesting summer signings for Torino that definitely improves the squad, players acquired 88 and over rated:

Eugenio Corini, 37 (rated 89 from Palermo)

Salvatore Lanna, 31 (rated 88 from relegated Chievo)

David De Michele, 31 (rated 90 from Palermo)

Vince Grella, 27 (rated 88 from Parma)

A speculative Torino buy?:

Matteo Rubin, CB, 20/73/198K (summer signing from Cittadella of Serie C) - will rise heavily if he plays

I thought i'd add some stats to this post:

Last season Rosina played:

35 games for Torino (Serie A)' date=' 32 starts, 3 subs, 2779 minutes, 9 goals. Only 2 players Abbiati(90), the GK (3235 mins) and Comotto(87) (3147 mins) played more.

To be honest 87 is quite high for last season's Torino squad. Only, Abbiati (90), Simone Barone (90) and Stefano Fiore (90) are rated higher from last year's squad.

All in all I favour that Rosina and Comotto will both rise to an 88. I also think that Stefano Fiore (90) who has moved on a permanent deal to Mantova (Serie B) will drop to 88 or maybe 87.

Abbiati last year's GK has gone on loan to Atletico Madrid leaving an interesting opening at GK for Torino, either Fontana 32,76 or Sereni 32,84 will fill the spot, not sure who?

Some interesting summer signings for Torino that definitely improves the squad, players acquired 88 and over rated:

Eugenio Corini, 37 (rated 89 from Palermo)

Salvatore Lanna, 31 (rated 88 from relegated Chievo)

David De Michele, 31 (rated 90 from Palermo)

Vince Grella, 27 (rated 88 from Parma)

A speculative Torino buy?:

Matteo Rubin, CB, 20/73/198K (summer signing from Cittadella of Serie C) - will rise heavily if he plays[/quote']

Thanks bestpay,the stats prove he is a fantastic player serie b or not,he will shine in serie a imo and if Roma wanted him he can't be that bad :)

Thanks bestpay' date='the stats prove he is a fantastic player serie b or not,he will shine in serie a imo and if Roma wanted him he can't be that bad :)[/quote']

Danny, not sure what you mean!

Rosina already has starred in Serie A, Torino finished 16th last season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This lad gets better and better all the time, he is a class act and will surely be a 90 if he continues this form until the end of the season. I think he deserves to go up to 88 for now and see what happens after christmas and up to the next italian changes, he coulod well rise again then!

I also expect the big boys from Italy to be putting pressure on Torino in January to sell their star asset!

a well deserved 89 at that

could be a 92 in the future especially if he changes clubs

Which might actually come sooner than later, due to Rosina having problems with contract negotiation as he was 800,000 a year and Torino won't budge over 400,000. While Milan have told the agent should he join the prestiguos club he can get a guaranteed 1 million a year salary. So Torino may sell him to at least get some compensation.

Which might actually come sooner than later' date=' due to Rosina having problems with contract negotiation as he was 800,000 a year and Torino won't budge over 400,000. While Milan have told the agent should he join the prestiguos club he can get a guaranteed 1 million a year salary. So Torino may sell him to at least get some compensation.[/quote']

well he might do well fitting into Milan.

He might not get the ball as much as he would've at Torino but he can still play well

well he might do well fitting into Milan.

He might not get the ball as much as he would've at Torino but he can still play well

True that, he would have to fight for his position but he could be a perfect Winger for Milan and he'd work well in their formation, the way they play. Also he would have less pressure as he'd be surrounded with big players with less attention on him, because at Torino he has to work extra hard as he is the club. he is doing everything from midfield. The lad will eventually collapse :D

• 6 months later...