English Championship 368

hellooo all (assalamo alikoum) my freinds

im SeeSo BeeH the new coach of Yeoil in this setup i played to games up till now Vs MK Dons away 1-1 and Vs Gillingham home 1-0

i just found no posts or topic for this setup so i thought of starting one may be i will get any interaction from others

well i m looking forward to qualify to division 3 in this setup as i have got marvellous talents although my balance is -$5.8M

BTW when does bankrupt happen? am i close to it yet? :confused:

• 9 months later...

Re: English Championship 368

hellooo all (assalamo alikoum) my freinds

im SeeSo BeeH the new coach of Yeoil in this setup i played to games up till now Vs MK Dons away 1-1 and Vs Gillingham home 1-0

i just found no posts or topic for this setup so i thought of starting one may be i will get any interaction from others

well i m looking forward to qualify to division 3 in this setup as i have got marvellous talents although my balance is -$5.8M

BTW when does bankrupt happen? am i close to it yet? :confused:

Im in 368 too , great league . Ive been the manager of portsmouth for nearly two seasons now . In the 1st season i guided them to promotion to division one . In this current season i am in 2nd place after 29 games .