Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Williams

WC847

Re: WC847

VFB Stuttgart appoint Johnson

stuttgart.jpg

In a shock decision the board have sacked previous title winning manager Armin Veh and replaced him with young English sensation Adam Johnson.

Statement from Board :

Although Armin had great success here, we want to build for the future, Adam is young but has great tactical knowledge and knows the transfer market well. There is no doubt in my mind, that he is the man for the Job. We expect promotion and he understands this.

Johnson is said to be delighted at managing such a fine team, it has long been a ambition of Johnson to take over at the Gottlieb-Daimler and now that it has come true he plans to show his class

Johnson is in the market for a Defensive midfielder, Johnson has lined up a player who he thinks will bring quality and experience to the Stuttgart team.

Johnson is also in the market for a left midfielder, several players have been lined up. Johnsons main aim this season is to get promotion, but he also wants to concentrate on Stuttgarts squad, it is believed he wants to have a good strong squad, not a great team and a poor squad. he also believes in youth which will please the fans as they know he is here for the long term.

Man City Take On Williams

47.gif

Manchester City chairman

Thaksin Shinawatra has appointed Englishman Danny Williams as joint manager of Manchester City.After disappointment of being placed in the lower divisions Shinawatra felt it was the right thing to do to have 2 great managers in Williams and Ericksson

Danny Williams on transfers

Well the chairman has brought in a lot of money and we have bought some fantastic players in Elano,Bojinov,Bianchi,Petrov,Corluka and a few more good buys..but on top of that we are searching for a Center Midfielder to replace some of our older players.We want to build for the future and we will start with a certain Scottish goalkeeper and a young Italian winger.

Oh and Elano...Threshold will be roughly 20 Million Pounds.

Ash carroll takes over at the Delle Alpi

After talks with the board and share holders ash carroll will be officially appoited manager of juventus by 3pm tomorrow afternoon!

Ash carroll said it's a brillant place to be it was'nt a had decision to make the fan's the players are fantastic and the chairman is brillant, and best of all the wife and kids like the idea of moveing to italy alot so its worked out well for the whole family, and i cant wait to get started.

The chairman of juventus Bernie Ecclestone who has recently bought the club for a fee of around 780million pounds, has stated that there will be around 60million pounds to spend on bringing in new players.

ash has already set his sights on bringing young talent to the Delle Alpi with the lights of walcott, boateng, torres being his prim targets who i would like to bring in before the season's opener against liverpool.

Ash has made it quite clear until further notice no1 one at my club willl be leaven until replacements have been found first.

Ash has already appoited a close friend of his as assitant manager the legendary Dennis Bergkamp has joined up with him at the Delle Alpi.

Juve_Fan to become Betis_Fan!

real_betis.jpg

Reports coming from the Manuel Ruíz de Lopera this morning claimed that Juve_Fan was going to become the new manager at Real Betis, and this evening, he was unveiled at a press conference. The new manager said this:

"I see Betis as a great club, with lots of potential, and a club who should be, and will be, fighting for promotion this season. Players like Sobis, Ricardo and Juanito will be indispensable, and are not for sale for any price."

Betis will have their work cut out in a league which contains many world class managers.

Betis in the Market!

Real Betis are looking for a right back, a left back, and a right midfielder, and they have already made 2 bids for players, and 1 loan bid. The players are young, and will develop as Betis go up through the leagues. Ideally, Juve_Fan would like to see his squad win the league, realistically, this is capable, but a top 3 finish is more realistic.

Ruiz_Lopera_A.jpg

^^A New Era at the Manuel Ruíz de Lopera!

Guest the plummer

looks like adam will be rubbing his hands together after todays German Changes

anyway zaragoza have got one target, but there not telling anyone who it is:p

Spence " We have our tartgets but were not willing to reveal them at this point, we have very decent teams in divsion two but im sure we can beat them and move up to the big boys league

Guest the plummer

He sure will be some big changes there...and some went well for me in other setups too :D

Gold 7 for me :D:D

Breaking News

Spence Leaves Zarargoza to try out his luck in the English Forth Division game When a job comes around' date='

[/left']

Sau Paulo appoint Manager Austin!!!!

Sau Paulo appointed new manager Austin to help them avoid relegation and push for a spot in the top 14.He also said he did not admire the clubs policy of buying only brazilian players and wishes to change that.The manager also said he would concentrate a lot on the shield and cup.Danny and Ash,have you got any 88+ players for sale under 9m,or for loan?

Guest the plummer

KEN WHAT LAADS IM...........COLO COLO

if you finish below me you should hide your head is shame, Bring on the big boys

Loan me players please:o

Guest the plummer

LADS could someone double check

but Quaresma rated 93 is going to tottenham for 11 million

a wont mentoin names but they both sahre the same surname.....

Guest the plummer

Going the other Way

Steed malbroqune(you get who im on about)

20 mill...even tho thats a fair deal a think there is a hint of cheating

Going the other Way

Steed malbroqune(you get who im on about)

20 mill...even tho thats a fair deal a think there is a hint of cheating

Yup thats right.I just clicked on the report button and double checked the surnames on the managers list.David and Simon Yip.Funny thing is,both are high level so why would they cheat?:confused:

Loan me some players!I'm Sau Paulo.

Yup thats right.I just clicked on the report button and double checked the surnames on the managers list.David and Simon Yip.Funny thing is' date='both are high level so why would they cheat?:confused:

Loan me some players!I'm Sau Paulo.[/quote']

the high level doesnt mean they dont cheat,they just havent been caught yet and i did notice the two surnames yesterday seems suspicious to me aswell but there are a few mods in the setup so they might notice it but just incase email support Greig.

Guest the plummer

AUSTIN loan away im COLO COLO a left zaragoza

DANNY the reason a put it here is a cant be botherd to report them lol, im rather lazy

so a kind forumer such as your self danny:D fire away a email :P:o

the high level doesnt mean they dont cheat' date='they just havent been caught yet and i did notice the two surnames yesterday seems suspicious to me aswell but there are a few mods in the setup so they might notice it but just incase email support Greig.[/quote']

Just a curious question,but when you e-mail support@soccermanager.com and they investigate and find nothing wrong,will they stop ou from using the report button oor e-mailing them again?

Guest the plummer

nah a dont think so, hopefully stegore,johngore, miss/mrs Gore or any Gore reads this and kindly sorts this out for us

or a helpfull austin/danny will send a email away

nah a dont think so' date=' hopefully stegore,johngore, miss/mrs Gore or any Gore reads this and kindly sorts this out for us

or a helpfull austin/danny will send a email away[/quote']

thats just lazy mate,if your that bothered...send an email personally i hate the fact that there cheating but doesnt effect me that much..

Guest the plummer

thats just lazy mate' date='if your that bothered...send an email personally i hate the fact that there cheating but doesnt effect me that much..[/quote']

Danny im sick of reporting cheating , it bores me having to spend so much time righting a polite, informative email spending ten mins that a could be doing other things at the extent of cheats mate, doesnt bother me either