Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Williams

WC847

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: WC847

We don't usually read setup threads so you are best PM with details or emailing support, only found out about this due to posting a question.

Seeing I have dealt with the above matter appropriately, I can hijack this thread for a min: "What do you all think of the new WC template?"

thats just lazy mate' date='if your that bothered...send an email personally i hate the fact that there cheating but doesnt effect me that much..[/quote']

It does affect me!I'm playing Tottenham on Saturday and I won't like it if Quaresma scores or creates any goal and I lose.

I'm not reporting anyway,never done it before and not sure I know how to:(

We don't usually read setup threads so you are best PM with details or emailing support' date=' only found out about this due to posting a question.

Seeing I have dealt with the above matter appropriately, I can hijack this thread for a min: "What do you all think of the new WC template?"[/quote']

I will do the email in a sec dont worry ;)

And for the templates i love them no rushing for a good player at an unavailable team because the best teams are in..its all about talent scouting i love it :D

Guest the plummer

We don't usually read setup threads so you are best PM with details or emailing support' date=' only found out about this due to posting a question.

Seeing I have dealt with the above matter appropriately, I can hijack this thread for a min: "What do you all think of the new WC template?"[/quote']

Stegore a really like it and a think it benifits the smaller teams than the top teams , as the smaller teams have good squads and good staduims and a think that helps them and the top teams cant turn to ath madrid, zaragozas for their players and have to neigiote with other teams to get players

also thanks for sorting that out

Tottenham announce new manager!!!!

Manager Austin has moved quickly and taken over Tottenham Hotspur as he promptly quit Sau Paulo following a banning of 2 managers which left the club unmanaged.As for Sau Paulo,they have over 40m in the bank,and have sold none of their star players so are available

Barcelona welcome new manager!!!

Barcelona welcomed new manager Austin following the banning of a cheat!This is my first Barca and I'm not really sure how to manage them,but I assure you,success is promised.

For those of you wondering why I have been quitting so many clubs recently,much like a forumer in a GC,name withheld,the lure of a bigger club was just too alluring!

Stegore, and all of SM Dev, you are genius's (don't know the plural for genius lol). I like the new template, I think it is harder for managers of top clubs, because they will need to negotiate for top players, instead of nicking them off Atletico, Zaragoza etc... and it is harder for lower teams, because, again, you can't nick off Zaragoza and Atletico and the setups will be fuller, so a little chance off taking off unmanaged clubs. It will test your negotiation skills :P . think it's great that forumers have taken Div 4 clubs.

ITS GONNA BE GREAT :P:D

Guest the plummer

COLO-COLO

are going to beat youse all

three players arriving tomoro morning and will finilise their deals

all young players as i have a policy of no one over 24 will be signed

Players for loan at Barca!

Any player under a rating of 91 is available to anyone.You better make offers now before my happiness of getting a Barca wears off.;) P.S for loan deals I might be recalling them for cup games,then giving you back:)

Guest the plummer

Spence Hopes Over To America

Greig Spence has sensationally quit his post at colo colo and taken over at america, the dicision was made after a few meetings with Rosscoe,Ant and Ash over msn and they persuaded me

i had a few deal coming in that would have made colo colo a force to be reckonded with but the got cancelled soon as i left

One of the Main reasons is that the stadium is 101,000 seats big

Now im mixing with the big boys of the division and hope to batlle out for the league and hopefully over come other forumers

696.jpg

Master Tactician takes control of AEK Athens! The sudden change of managers is one of the most shocking news of soccer ever! The young and upcoming managerial genius, Master Tactician, has been secured a move over to AEK Athens, with an aim to achieve 1st in Division three and get promoted to Division 1 in 2 seasons!

As interviewed, Master Tactician says he has mind on several players who would add energy and life to the team, preferably young players likely to shoot up to ratings above 88. He revealed that several worthless players would be sold to provide a revenue for the scouting of young guns.

FEYENOORD SIGN TWO NEW PLAYERS, AS THEY AIM FOR PROMOTION

BOTH DEALS, ARE SUBJECT TO TOMORROW MORNINGS MEDICALS

JUAN CACHO, A STRIKER WILL JOIN FROM PACHUCA FOR A FEE OF £7.5M AND 2 PLAYERS

CESAR DELGADO, A WINGER WILL JOIN FROM CRUZ AZUL ALSO FOR A FEE OF £7.5M AND 2 PLAYERS

Clayton Takes Over At Colo Colo

Following the departure of Greig Spence. Colo Colo reported that Clayton Green had taken control of the division 4 club!!

Clayts had this to say,

"I am glad to be here, I am gonna bring in some fresh new faces. And the boys here will be playing a tactic which i am sure they are not used to. But, we do have a few days to get things right. I am looking for promotion this season!"

Signed Rosina and got deals accepted for Modric and Assmann :)

Good move Clayts look forward to beating..oops i mean playing you n D4.

...also

One of the Main reasons is that the stadium is 101' date='000 seats big[/quote']

Your main reason has gone down the drain lol...In D3 with Spartak(83,000 arena) you barely get 40k in the matches,in D4..wow you will be lucky to get 20k :D

Just a thought :rolleyes:

Guest the plummer

Your main reason has gone down the drain lol...In D3 with Spartak(83' date='000 arena) you barely get 40k in the matches,in D4..wow you will be lucky to get 20k :D

Just a thought :rolleyes:[/quote']

Little Daniel Worry about your own team and leave mine alone wil you please

America will get promoted and thats all i care about :D

any one got any players for sale?

Yaya Toure Loan Move To Colo Colo

Yaya Toure of Barcelona has moved to Colo Colo for a season on loan. He is said to be happy that he will play more football.

Colo Colo have also had deals accepted for striker Fernando Baiano, left midfielder Cristiano Doni, and defender Andres Scotti. All are going through medicals today and by tomorrow morning should be unveiled as Colo Colo players.

Manager, Clayton Green has also put in some bids for 3 more players and also another big loan deal looks on the cards for Colo Colo!

Stuttgart Ready for season opener

stuttgart.jpg

Stuttgart manager Adam Johnson has bought in two players which who will go straight into the starting 11 adding to the strength of the team and squad. Johnson has also secured the signing of a future star.

Transfers in

Marko Marin - The young midfielder has been likened to Schweinsteiger of Bayern and the opportunity to sign him was to good to turn down said Stuttgart manager Johnson. He was bought in for a fee of around 700k plus two fringe players.

Lucas BIGLIA - the Young Argentine was bought in to play center midfield along side Pardo and Tommy the hammer. Johnson is sure he will be a big hit.

Wagner - his last signing of pre season, the talented young Brazilian is back playing football in his home country after his Arabian club couldnt afford his tranfers fee. its a great move for him and a move to Stuttgart from Cruizero will hopefully do wonders for his career.

Next game.

The first game of the season see's Fiorentina visit the Gottlieb-Daimler. Johnson is expecting his team to get all three points from a team who have recently lost there star player, Toni to Bayern Munich.

AN OPENING DAY WIN FOR PHILP'S FEYENOORD!

198.gif

FEYENOORD 8-1 NAPOLI

Feyenoord ran riot tonight against a Napoli side who played a centre back in goal :eek:

Midfielder De Guzman's opening goal was followed up by loanees Darren Fletcher and John O'Shea's goals to make it 3-0 at half time.

Napoli got one back before new striker Juan Cacho scored, and so did Theo Lucius. Roy Makaay bagged two near the end, and Nicky Hofs also scored.

OTHER NOTABLE SCORES

RENNES 3-0 REAL BETIS(Antony)

Antony's Real Betis went down, as Rennes won comfortably in France :rolleyes:

Two goals from Jimmy Briand in the first half and then a goal ten minutes from time from Obraniak meant that Antony was defeated in his first game in charge.

ESTUDIANTES 1-12 MAN CITY(Danny)

Danny's City won 12-1 away from him in Argentina as just as Napoli did, Estudiantes fielded an outfield player in goal :(

Striker Rolando Bianchi got a hat-trick as did midfielder Dietmar Hamann. Young striker Valeri Bojinov scored two, as did Luka Modric. Winger Martin Petrov chipped in with a goal, along with defender Richard Dunne.

COLO COLO(Clayts) 0-2 UDINESE

A brave performance at home by Clayts Colo Colo, but it wasn't enough as Udinese left with all 3 points :o

Striker Di Natale struck twice in the opening half an hour to seal the 3 points for Udinese.