Angelo Dragone

Dave Leigh

Anyone wanting to sign the next Ryan Giggs for Peanuts read on:

A mate of mine had been on holiday in Wales for the summer and we were having a chat about football when he mentioned Angelo Dragone.

He saw him play and said he has bags of talent and is a great prospect.

Apparantly he is a midfielder with lots of talent and very similiar to Ryan Giggs in his style.

He only turned 17 in march and is destined for bigger and better things as he was being tracked by several top clubs, including Liverpool.

Locals reackon his career will run down the same path as Gareth Bale.

He is rated a mere 61 but it is sure to rise...at 50k he is worth the gamble!

Angelo Dragone ; Carmarthen Town (LM)

Guest the plummer

Re: Angelo Dragone

looks like you got him in ec 1:mad:

do you really think he could be the next giggs and if so how long dod you think it will be before he could be crawling up the ratings?

anyway good find m8

looks like you got him in ec 1:mad:

do you really think he could be the next giggs and if so how long dod you think it will be before he could be crawling up the ratings?

anyway good find m8

Would have been rude not too Greig ;)

Well I was tipped off about him down the pub!

I did a bit of investigating and he has just been put in the main squad from the youth team for Carmarthen Town and has had a fantastic pre-season.

Here is food for though; Roy Keane started his carrer at a tiny club ; Cobh Ramblers and look what he achieved...if Roy Keane was just starting his career now and was listed on SM I doubt his rating would have been higher than 70...more like in the 60's!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It shall be mattyboi :)

I remembered i had him in my sqaud and thought id check up on how hes playing. I managed to find a site he was on and got to talk to him personally. Hes had a loan spell at Llanelli afc, but will be playing for Carmarthen again next season.

Hes also a keen boxer and weight training. Doesnt seem totally dedicated to the football; and ive never known of anyone making it big in two sports such as boxing and football. But who knows maybe he will keep playing and choose the football and maybe move to a bigger club.

Untill then we shall have to wait ;)

• 10 months later...