pato or dede

lukasoln

Re: pato or dede

Not really! If you really need an forward' date=' yes, if not, keep Dede.[/quote']

well i have david luiz, subotič,boateng, barzagli, toulalan who can play same position as dede

but for forward i only have ronaldinho,gignac,mandžukič and sow..

and i will get rid of gignac and sow as soon as possible ..

so i need pato..

considering my defense..

should i do the deal ? :)

well i have david luiz' date=' subotič,boateng, barzagli, toulalan who can play same position as dede

but for forward i only have ronaldinho,gignac,mandžukič and sow..

and i will get rid of gignac and sow as soon as possible ..

so i need pato..

considering my defense..

should i do the deal ? :)[/quote']

No , keep Pato for now. There's bound to be a more suitable deal for you.

Is Wollscheid or Wanyama available?

Patos rating at the moment looks like he will more likely see a decrease in the future than an increase in rating whereas Dede is the other way around. I heard rumours Pato is desperate to go back to Brazil. Wouldn't exactly call going back to Brazilian league a step in the right direction. :D

Well then, you've not appreciated the timing nor the high standards of the Brazilian league, then.

The Brazilian league has shown improvement in recent years, and they are extremely pleased that they have won the Club World Cup with Corinthians. For the player, from his point of view:

1. He can get on with proving his worth for the World Cup , right in front of the eyes of the Brazilian media

2. Home is where the heart is. Sandy beaches instead of Milan.

3. The pay in Brazil for pro footballers is better than it used to be

i dont have pato i have Dede .. and have been offered Pato

and maybe i could get wanyama yes :P

Soory, man. I should have read the first post properly. I have a very heavy cold : man flu, and don't have my glasses on.

Anyway, PM me your gameworld ID and I am happy to help make suggestions. I couldn't message you directly because you've set up a block on your account.

Otherwise, keep Dede for now.

Hi there.

The league reminds me of one that I am in. 40or 50 % take up of clubs, but very tight on player availability. Even the transfer list is short.

Anyway: keep your eye on the concerns list all season long- something should come up.

Your team is very good, lots of up and coming talent. I the meantime, your best best is to put the oldies and players from lesser leagues like Gignac, Meireles, Sow and Ronaldinho up for transfer. Toulalan too. Be patient. Eventually someone will bid for them.

Your team is a bit thin in the forward and wide areas, if we discount Boussoufa, Gignac, Sow, Ronaldinho. First thing to do might be to offer the managers of Aubamayang, Shaarawy, Lacazette a swap deal that seems tempting. Offer up Toulalan, Sow, cash etc and see if you can get one or two of those hot prospects. If the managers are any good, you probably won't.

After that, I see that Phil Jones is up for P/ex on the transfer list. Try the same with him- offer Toulalan and Sow or Meireles.

Don't sell DANILO, unless its in the deal for Jones. He is an upcoming Brazilian NT player.

There are a few players I think worth chasing from external or unmanaged clubs:

Serge Aurier is off his transfer ban on 29 Jan. don't shortlist him, as it can draw the PSV managers attention. Just make a diary note! Put your bid in at 00:01 hours, and make sure that the other teams chairman value for the players you offer in the swap is VERY high. Aurier is excellent.

lorenzo INSIGNE. After the 7 day period is up, go for him. I see nobody else has short listed him. Good.

In order of preference thereafter:

Remy Cabella: why has nobody bought him?

Roberto Firmino: lost a bit of form at Hoffenheim recently, but that might just be because the team around him is so naff. A VERY talented player.

JUNIOR HOILETT. Same for him.

Merkel SUSAETA: you'll have to wait til the squad he's in is big enough.

Dzyuba: a very good forward, I thnk he will make his mark soon, like Destro.

Lewis HOLTBY: same situation as SUSAETA, but perhaps you need him less than the others because he is a central AM, and you have Xavi, Kroos, Dembele already.

MAICOSUEL : actually, I have a feeling this guy will surprise us in 2013. I think people might start talking about him in the same breath as bigger clubs than Udinese.

Bonne chance!:)

Hi there.

The league reminds me of one that I am in. 40or 50 % take up of clubs' date=' but very tight on player availability. Even the transfer list is short.

Anyway: keep your eye on the concerns list all season long- something should come up.

Your team is very good, lots of up and coming talent. I the meantime, your best best is to put the oldies and players from lesser leagues like Gignac, Meireles, Sow and Ronaldinho up for transfer. Toulalan too. Be patient. Eventually someone will bid for them.

Your team is a bit thin in the forward and wide areas, if we discount Boussoufa, Gignac, Sow, Ronaldinho. First thing to do might be to offer the managers of Aubamayang, Shaarawy, Lacazette a swap deal that seems tempting. Offer up Toulalan, Sow, cash etc and see if you can get one or two of those hot prospects. If the managers are any good, you probably won't.

After that, I see that Phil Jones is up for P/ex on the transfer list. Try the same with him- offer Toulalan and Sow or Meireles.

Don't sell DANILO, unless its in the deal for Jones. He is an upcoming Brazilian NT player.

There are a few players I think worth chasing from external or unmanaged clubs:

Serge Aurier is off his transfer ban on 29 Jan. don't shortlist him, as it can draw the PSV managers attention. Just make a diary note! Put your bid in at 00:01 hours, and make sure that the other teams chairman value for the players you offer in the swap is VERY high. Aurier is excellent.

lorenzo INSIGNE. After the 7 day period is up, go for him. I see nobody else has short listed him. Good.

In order of preference thereafter:

Remy Cabella: why has nobody bought him?

Roberto Firmino: lost a bit of form at Hoffenheim recently, but that might just be because the team around him is so naff. A VERY talented player.

JUNIOR HOILETT. Same for him.

Merkel SUSAETA: you'll have to wait til the squad he's in is big enough.

Dzyuba: a very good forward, I thnk he will make his mark soon, like Destro.

Lewis HOLTBY: same situation as SUSAETA, but perhaps you need him less than the others because he is a central AM, and you have Xavi, Kroos, Dembele already.

MAICOSUEL : actually, I have a feeling this guy will surprise us in 2013. I think people might start talking about him in the same breath as bigger clubs than Udinese.

Bonne chance!:)[/quote']

Wow man thanks alot :))

I will sell Gignac,Sow,Bousouffa (just accepted bid of 21 mio lol), Meireles(will probably go to Schalke as i talked with manager already), Toulalan, but i dont want to sell Ronaldinho yet .. he is my favorite player and plays very good for me, my best goal scorer and asisst maker ..

i only have 48 mio , gonna get 21 from boussoufa deal and lose 16 + Borini due to Yanga-Mbiwa deal , so which of these guys you recomended me should i get really.

And when season ends i will get back my youth players -50 of them and will lose alot of money because of wage .. until i loan them out again - all of them probably cuz i dont really need them right now ..

so i have only like 30 mio to spend for these players you recomended ..

And about getting the likes of sharaawy, Lacazette etc. Managers dont want to sell, i already tried some deals .. but they pretty much know what this game is about so i cant get them :/

Wow man thanks alot :))

I will sell Gignac' date='Sow,Bousouffa (just accepted bid of 21 mio lol), Meireles(will probably go to Schalke as i talked with manager already), Toulalan, but i dont want to sell Ronaldinho yet .. he is my favorite player and plays very good for me, my best goal scorer and asisst maker ..

i only have 48 mio , gonna get 21 from boussoufa deal and lose 16 + Borini due to Yanga-Mbiwa deal , so which of these guys you recomended me should i get really.

And when season ends i will get back my youth players -50 of them and will lose alot of money because of wage .. until i loan them out again - all of them probably cuz i dont really need them right now ..

so i have only like 30 mio to spend for these players you recomended ..

And about getting the likes of sharaawy, Lacazette etc. Managers dont want to sell, i already tried some deals .. but they pretty much know what this game is about so i cant get them :/[/quote']

They're kind of in order of preference , tbh. Insigne, Cabella, Aurier top three.

Archived