SM Hits Over 50k Members

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: SM Hits Over 50k Members

:eek::D So u left School Beating the systyme ;) great story

SM was the most visited website at my school in the last year I believe' date=' and as soon as we returned from Christmas holidays, the school banned it, so I made a personal vendetta to find a way to get into SM at school. Mid February 2007, I had an idea, which was so brilliant, and so not planned by the tech team at school (who banned all the websites), was to use the server number. Within a week, again, SM was so popular at school, and I was the root of the popularity. So much so, I made a custom setup completely for the school to manage. Alas, again, the school banned the server number homepage in May. I have to thank one of my school friends for finding another way into the website, and that was through the forum or the club messages page, then the school was able to log into SM again. I had to leave in June, with me being in 6th Form, but the SM Community at my school was still huge, with an almost full setup right until the end of July, where half the members had to leave.

This just goes to show how popular and addictive SM can be. People might call me a rebel, some might call me mad, but this shows how much I love this game, I cannot thank the Gore Brothers enough for bringing us this fantastic game, which, in my eyes, gets more addictive by the day[/quote']

Ive now PM'd Ste my success story. I thought Porto would be a good story as Ive finally made a big achievement the same time as SM.

Great story Paul, I also brought SM into my school but after it was banned twice and I found 2 new ways to bring it back, I think only 4 or 5 of my mates and myself used it. :(

paul it was same when i as at school SM was a vey popular game but the teachers banned it. some ppl go it back on but i was not intrested in it:(

as i was on holiday in malta i was sure i herd a group of people talking about it (not bobo B) ) so it is popular around da worled. i also agrre with shelbounre about free advertising 4 sport magersens if they put a atical but only in the uk and france and italy. other wise congratz ste and his bro:rolleyes:

paul it was same when i as at school SM was a vey popular game but the teachers banned it. some ppl go it back on but i was not intrested in it:(

as i was on holiday in malta i was sure i herd a group of people talking about it (not bobo B) ) so it is popular around da worled. i also agrre with shelbounre about free advertising 4 sport magersens if they put a atical but only in the uk and france and italy. other wise congratz ste and his bro:rolleyes:

Innapropiate answer but if you are now intrested in going on SoccerManager at school' date=' visit sites such as [url']www.loginall.com[/url] and www.spiderprovider.com.

There sites i use at skl in ICT. Instead of watching traffic lights :D

:eek::D So u left School Beating the systyme ;) great story

Are school has a setup with all 80 taken, and a waiting list apparently :D

Im Fulham which is fairly good as the less fortunate had to settle with the likes of Bristol Rovers and Walsall.

Very successful with them, a big surprise as Swansea City are an established premiership team in the setup lol. Managed by a good manager.

My achievements with Fulham are 5th in the league and 2 cup finals in 2 seasons.

If i made a thread where schools could post there statitics etc.. gossip, would anybody be intrested in doing there skl ?

... reachingove 0k members i remember when there was under 3K and we payed for every game

and welcome back dai nice to see you around

have you been at the mushrooms again oobee - 0k members?!!

heh, anyways, i was just popping in to say howdies - i'm not 'back', it's too strange here...!