Young French midfielder Moussa Sissoko has been in sparkling form for Toulouse over the last few months.At just 17 years of age, he is 1.87 metres and growing, while at 83 kgs, he is as strongly built as any in the business.

His tackling skills are second to none, and top European clubs are beginning to be alerted to a player many believe could go well beyond the likes of Michael Essien, Momo Sissoko and Mahamadou Diarra.

It was no surprise that Inter Milan scouts were watching him in action against Lyon on Saturday.

It was worth their while as he stamped his authority on the game in the 1-0 win over the French champions, and reports now suggest that the Nerazzurri could move for him as early as this summer, so as to snap him up before the price hits the roof.

he is also expected to feature in the match against liverpool

he has just been added to the DB with a rating of 73

Re: Moussa Sissoko

Happy birthday to you' date='[/b']

Happy birthday to you,

Happy brithday dear Moussa,

Happy birthday to you!

Yes today, on his 18th birthday Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko seals a move to Manchester United - WC845

I got him for £375k

HEEY , my heart fell to me feet and my mouth dropped wide open :mad:

Just to point out this guy has played less than 100 minutes in his career...

Considering his debut was on the 4th August' date=' I don't understand how he can have been in sparkling form for months, Ahmed?

Could be one to watch though, if he gets games.[/quote']

at the beginning i was also shocked like you , but couldn't get much info from him , only from a french magazine , but if inter milan scouts are watching him in his second game , then he might have something for us

• 2 weeks later...

I believe he scored for Toulouse at the weekend and he's getting matches so yeh he's worth buying.

He did indeed score at the weekend... after coming on as a sub in the 90th minute!!!

From ESPN... "The game was made safe in the final minute by Sissoko, who managed to outpace two defenders and latch onto a Bryan Bergougnoux cross before hitting a deflected shot into the bottom corner to seal the win."

Sissoko has now notched up 130mins in the League (1 start and 3 sub appearances) and a couple of sub appearances (16mins in total) in the Champions League qualifiers.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...