Sign in to follow this  
Gooner

EC374!!!

Any1 else joined or even knew it had been made...i just saw it only 3 clubs taken, must have been there for ages, i realy wanted man u but got chelsea so i don't ming lol....arsenal are still free though!!!

I'd checked evry day but no new ones were being made, and this one suddenly came, shame chelsea haven't got alves yet :P

Re: EC374!!!

Thame takes Bristol City!!!

Paul Thame has officially been named as the NEW Bristol City manager in this setup. He was tossing between Bristol City and SM league newcomers Morecambe, but the hometown team swung Paul to take their reigns instead of Morecambe

All loans will be welcome, he is interested in loaning Alex or Ben Haim from Chelsea and Agbonlahor from Aston Villa

Kalou available for loan too

Can anything swing you away from letting Manc City having Alex on loan? I'm sure Alex would prefer life in Bristol for a season :D

Oh, and I've made an offer for Harry Worley as well, perhaps you'd consider it?

ALEX HAS JOINED MANCHESTER CITY ON LOAN UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON

HE HAD THIS TO SAY TO PAUL THAME - I MOVED FROM PSV TO PLAY TOP TIER FOOTBALL. IF CHELSEA CANT GIVE ME THIS, I FULLY UNDERSTAND. I RELICH THE CHANCE OF PLAYING FOR MANCHESTER CITY, WITH ROSS PHILP

ALSO JOINING ON LOAN FROM CHELSEA, IS CLAUDIO PIZARRO AND SALOMON KALOU

PHILP HAS HOWEVER TERMINATED THE PIZARRO LOAN, AS HE ONLY NEEDED ONE STRIKER

Can anything swing you away from letting Manc City having Alex on loan? I'm sure Alex would prefer life in Bristol for a season :D

Oh' date=' and I've made an offer for Harry Worley as well, perhaps you'd consider it?[/quote']

nah, sorry youth players aint going no where lol...apart from on loan. You can loan these players: johnson, mikel, bridge, diarra, pizzaro

nah' date=' sorry youth players aint going no where lol...apart from on loan. You can loan these players: johnson, mikel, bridge, diarra, pizzaro[/quote']

Seeming you loaned Alex to Manchester City, I have made a loan bid for Ben Haim, and I've also made a loan offer for Hilario

EDIT: It's not Ben Haim, it's SW-P

Seeming you loaned Alex to Manchester City' date=' I have made a loan bid for Ben Haim, and I've also made a loan offer for Hilario

EDIT: It's not Ben Haim, it's SW-P[/quote']

sorry paul, i'm looking to either sell him or p/e him so i don't really want to loan him out:( ...but u can have ben haim for loan or any else

Im tottenham,how much for joe cole gooner?

Newly appointed spurs manager is relishing the challenge of breaking into the elite top four teams in the premier league,he has submitted a statement which said he is open to offers on all players inlcuding fan favourites Berbatov and Lennon,this will put other clubs on high alert as they seek to catch the signature of the players.Williams will however only sell at the RIGHT price

Im tottenham' date='how much for joe cole gooner?

Newly appointed spurs manager is relishing the challenge of breaking intot he elite top four teams in the premier league,he has submitted a statement which said he is open to offers on all players inlcuding fan favourites Berbatov and Lennon,this will put other clubs on high alert as they seek to catch the signature of the players.Williams will however only sell at the RIGHT price

17million for cole