Players condition

zeeco54

Hello all, I have a question as a newbie.

Is a player who is 25 years of age going to stay in better condition for longer than a player who is 30?

Also nearly all of my players who begin a game on 100% condition are only 80-90% condition for the next game, is there anything i can do to improve players condition other than to sub them?

thanks in advance.

Re: Players condition

Hello all' date=' I have a question as a newbie.

Is a player who is 25 years of age going to stay in better condition for longer than a player who is 30?

Also nearly all of my players who begin a game on 100% condition are only 80-90% condition for the next game, is there anything i can do to improve players condition other than to sub them?

thanks in advance.[/quote']

no I don't think so-age only affects valuation of player as far as I can tell

Can't say as I have noticed older players suffering greater hits on their condition than younger players, so I am inclined to agree with Wraith on that.

Players should retain a high condition if playing the usual twice per week (will naturally recover 5-10% condition each day after a match) but more than that (i.e. a cup game) and they will be unlikely to have recovered in time for their next game. Therefore the single greatest thing you can do to keep high condition is to rotate your players; keeping an eye on your schedule for when you want to field your best XI. Obviously there is a risk of losing "easy" games if you do that.

Other than that I suppose, logically, playing styles may affect condition. They certainly affect injuries anyway. Unfortunately SM don't give details of the match engine so this is only speculation. Softer tackling lessens injuries (according to the Online Help) so I would guess it wears condition down a little less. Fast tempo and pressing all over would also, logically, tire your team out more. This is again just speculation though and you will need to trade of these considerations against whether you want to change styles.

u should give rest to those players for next fixture whose condition are less than 80% .....! bcz if u don't do so...then u get a concern "player not match fit" or NMF before the name of player :rolleyes: